Author Topic: Feminist liberals raid grocery store encouraging boycott of Jewish foods  (Read 2316 times)

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Feminist liberals raid grocery store encouraging boycott of Jewish foods
« Reply #26 on: August 05, 2013, 09:50:36 PM »
It seems like those lesbians are moderating their comments, so there is no point in commenting on their STUPID video. I was going to tell them how hypocritical they are for using a Lady Gaga song for their dance....considering Lady Gaga actively performs in Israel!! I mean, is that not hypocrisy? Or maybe they didn't do t heir homework, they're too busy being sexual deviants to actually research that part. They should have chosen one of their BDS artists.

Just seeing the caption in the video is enough to disgust me. The fat woman with glasses and curly hair look like a "Woman of the Wall" lesbo
The short haired girl  behind her looks like Ralph Macchio in the 80s-and the other creature the other side oh my gosh...actually looks like an ugly caveman with a unibrow.

So, not only are they ugly on the inside but hideous on the outside.

I had no idea it was a real song. I didn't know the title of the Lady Gaga one but I managed to find it on ZooTube. The Lady Gaga one was literally like in a zoo. She was in prison dressed in lingerie. It was so trashy and disgusting. The boycott dykes actually can sing better than she did so I was not able to tell that it was the same song right away.

Lady Gaga is vile. She used to be normal if you see her older pictures. That reminds me of a girl in high school. In 9th Grade she looked normal. Then she became a goth and I remember in 12th Grade someone saw an old picture of her and said "That's when she looked normal.". She looked like Lady Gaga and Miley Cyrus. Miley Cyrus used to be somewhat attractive but recently I saw pictures of her looking like some punk with a mohawk.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #27 on: August 05, 2013, 09:58:06 PM »
Sabra hummus tastes good. I buy it at Sam's Club sometimes. I like the pine nut hummus.

Pine nuts are better than liberal nuts. Pine Street is a few blocks from the supermarket they were protesting in.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #28 on: August 05, 2013, 09:58:57 PM »
I was trying to see if I could pinpoint the location on Google Maps but this entry came up close. I guess that's where they live.

Lesbian Gay Bisexual Transgender Center

www.upenn.edu/lgbtc

3907 Spruce St
Philadelphia
(215) 898-5044

Spruce Street is one block from Pine Street. The supermarket is on Walnut Street. After Walnut Street is Chestnut Street. I guess these liberal nuts like nut streets. LOL!

I've seen drunk people hanging around there, even Arabs Muslims that drink (I guess they are self-hating.). They hang around and bother local businesses by hanging outside. Also, just to the West is West Philadelphia, the local ghetto. The blacks don't like that people try to call the university area University City. They say it's racist by trying to make it separate from their neighborhood.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #29 on: August 05, 2013, 11:31:14 PM »
They look like self-hating Jews to me.

Then you have the older woman mispronouncing chumus. Even Arabs say it the correct way. She sounds like an ugly self-hating American Deform Jew. The younger ones aren't as ugly but they act like self-hating sluts.

It's so stupid how they say "Israel/Palestine". Even Arab Nazis just call it Palestine. There is no Palestine. I guess they are confused and are trying to be "politically correct" morons.

At the end they say how JNF funds building in Israel. They didn't mention how JNF doesn't refuses to build or plant trees in Judea and Samaria while at the same time building for Arabs in Pre-1967 Israel even though it's supposed to be the JEWISH National Fund. They also cut down trees donated by Jews and make them into X-mas trees. They say the tree will grow back from the stump but once that happens, the tree is forbidden since the Torah commands destroying the Asherah trees.

It's also funny how they mention Pepsi because some Jews don't drink Pepsi because Pepsi adhered to the Arab boycott of Israel until the 1990's.

These 'women' and the one or two 'men' in this group aren't even human.  What a sick bunch of Jew haters. 

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #30 on: August 07, 2013, 01:12:26 AM »
It's getting worse by the day, I'm surprised these feminists weren't arrested,