Author Topic: Feminist liberals raid grocery store encouraging boycott of Jewish foods  (Read 2320 times)

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
Liberal feminists think they control everything, what a bunch of idiots

I also just ate red pepper hummus from sabra.

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
How many people would even understand what the hell it would be about?
I'd just get annoyed with that hideous noise and would get tempted to inflict bodily harm.

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
These people are putting the stores customers off. I'd complain to the manager that I'd never buy there again if he doesn't get rid of them.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Why are feminist dykes so ugly they look like Woody Allan clones
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
Why are they so hideous, do they ever bath ? Did you see these bulldykes with the mullet and hairy arm pits ? And how about that wrinkled Jewish witch ? It's like they are trying to deliberately look like the stereotypes from some Woody Allen movie.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Why are lesbians always so hideously ugly?

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
They look like self-hating Jews to me.

Then you have the older woman mispronouncing chumus. Even Arabs say it the correct way. She sounds like an ugly self-hating American Deform Jew. The younger ones aren't as ugly but they act like self-hating sluts.

It's so stupid how they say "Israel/Palestine". Even Arab Nazis just call it Palestine. There is no Palestine. I guess they are confused and are trying to be "politically correct" morons.

At the end they say how JNF funds building in Israel. They didn't mention how JNF refuses to build or plant trees in Judea and Samaria while at the same time building for Arabs in Pre-1967 Israel even though it's supposed to be the JEWISH National Fund. They also cut down trees donated by Jews and make them into X-mas trees. They say the tree will grow back from the stump but once that happens, the tree is forbidden since the Torah commands destroying the Asherah trees.

It's also funny how they mention Pepsi because some Jews don't drink Pepsi because Pepsi adhered to the Arab boycott of Israel until the 1990's.

« Last Edit: August 05, 2013, 11:48:10 PM by Binyamin Yisrael »

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
These people are putting the stores customers off. I'd complain to the manager that I'd never buy there again if he doesn't get rid of them.

The black security guard told them to leave. These people are probably students at the University of Pennsylania. From the outside, you can see that it's in University City, Philadelphia. I could tell by the address in the 4000 block on the trash can (4019).

« Last Edit: August 04, 2013, 08:21:21 PM by Binyamin Yisrael »

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
I was trying to see if I could pinpoint the location on Google Maps but this entry came up close. I guess that's where they live.

Lesbian Gay Bisexual Transgender Center

www.upenn.edu/lgbtc

3907 Spruce St
Philadelphia
(215) 898-5044

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
http://www.yelp.com/biz/the-fresh-grocer-philadelphia

The Fresh Grocer

4001 Walnut St
Philadelphia, PA 19104
Neighborhoods: University City, Spruce Hill

(215) 222-9200
thefreshgrocer.com

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Feminist liberals raid grocery store encouraging boycott of Jewish foods
« Reply #10 on: August 04, 2013, 07:55:38 PM »
How many of you remember that incident with that park slope complex that tried to ban Iserali products because it was made in the area that the muslims want.  It didn't work.  The supermarket is selling those products.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: August 04, 2013, 08:22:09 PM »
How many of you remember that incident with that park slope complex that tried to ban Iserali products because it was made in the area that the muslims want.  It didn't work.  The supermarket is selling those products.

The Muslims want all areas. You mean Judea and Samaria?

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: August 04, 2013, 11:51:28 PM »
They do resemble self hating Jewish women, they are just being good little kapo jews

Unfortunately I know way too many of these type who become obsessed with Arab culture and they end up hating their own people. Once they go that route, there's nothing in the world that is going to change their mind.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #13 on: August 05, 2013, 12:36:46 AM »
They do resemble self hating Jewish women, they are just being good little kapo jews

Unfortunately I know way too many of these type who become obsessed with Arab culture and they end up hating their own people. Once they go that route, there's nothing in the world that is going to change their mind.
Jewish or not they are hideous, disgusting Nazi dykes.

Offline Sveta

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: August 05, 2013, 02:20:01 AM »
I've never seen such ugly beastly creatures. I mean, when they mate- they are actually breaking the laws of nature. Now I'm going to buy MORE Sabra brand hummus.

Offline The Noachide

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #15 on: August 05, 2013, 03:04:38 AM »
These are teenyboppers gone on steroids.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #16 on: August 05, 2013, 08:20:56 AM »
Sabra hummus tastes good. I buy it at Sam's Club sometimes. I like the pine nut hummus.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: August 05, 2013, 08:38:05 AM »
Sabra hummus tastes good. I buy it at Sam's Club sometimes. I like the pine nut hummus.
I LOVE PINE NUTS
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #18 on: August 05, 2013, 10:12:56 AM »
yeeek
fat lez bull dykes
wait which one is feminine? must be the wrong video. All I see are butches.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: August 05, 2013, 01:16:01 PM »
yeeek
fat lez bull dykes
wait which one is feminine? must be the wrong video. All I see are butches.
The guys are feminine, the gals are masculine...

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #20 on: August 05, 2013, 02:22:55 PM »
That is absolutely disgusting. The Arab terrorists whom they support would have each and every one of them killed for being homosexuals, singing and dancing, and would kill the women and not covering their bodies in burkas. Just unbelievable.

This is so evil. They are all hideous and ugly from their very souls on the inside and use all their energy to stand against innocent victims who dedicate their lives, safety, and the safety of their families to try and save the world. What would they do if rockets poured down on them daily, if suicide bombers killed their families, and if their homes were broken into and their children stabbed to death like the victims in Israel? Without the Holy ones who dedicate their lives to Hashem, this world would no longer exist. This is who these fools mock and oppose.

These severely ignorant, G-d hating, mentally unstable, arrogant subhuman traitors to the entire human race are actually proud of themselves and have no shame. They do this because they hate the Torah because of their life styles. They should all be sent to live among Hamas and Fatah - whom they are openly supporting. It would be a just sentence for them since they fully support the murder of innocent men, women, and children by their incredibly heinous actions.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline Jacob_Levi

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #21 on: August 05, 2013, 03:03:58 PM »
This is just so horrible on so many levels. Undeserving of the word ignorance. Let them spend some time with the arabs in places like Iran where they can discuss being stoned to death. Of course they probably won't have much to say about it.

Arabs are the pinnacle of understanding when it comes to things like ( Oh I don't know ) Free Speech - Homosexuality - Protest Marches.

I see things like this and call it ( Fupid )
טוב להיות זנב לאריות מאשר ראש לשועלים

Offline Sveta

• Master JTFer
« Reply #22 on: August 05, 2013, 03:56:19 PM »
It seems like those lesbians are moderating their comments, so there is no point in commenting on their STUPID video. I was going to tell them how hypocritical they are for using a Lady Gaga song for their dance....considering Lady Gaga actively performs in Israel!! I mean, is that not hypocrisy? Or maybe they didn't do t heir homework, they're too busy being sexual deviants to actually research that part. They should have chosen one of their BDS artists.

Just seeing the caption in the video is enough to disgust me. The fat woman with glasses and curly hair look like a "Woman of the Wall" lesbo
The short haired girl  behind her looks like Ralph Macchio in the 80s-and the other creature the other side oh my gosh...actually looks like an ugly caveman with a unibrow.

So, not only are they ugly on the inside but hideous on the outside.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #23 on: August 05, 2013, 03:57:03 PM »
That is absolutely disgusting. The Arab terrorists whom they support would have each and every one of them killed for being homosexuals, singing and dancing, and would kill the women and not covering their bodies in burkas. Just unbelievable.

This is so evil. They are all hideous and ugly from their very souls on the inside and use all their energy to stand against innocent victims who dedicate their lives, safety, and the safety of their families to try and save the world. What would they do if rockets poured down on them daily, if suicide bombers killed their families, and if their homes were broken into and their children stabbed to death like the victims in Israel? Without the Holy ones who dedicate their lives to Hashem, this world would no longer exist. This is who these fools mock and oppose.

These severely ignorant, G-d hating, mentally unstable, arrogant subhuman traitors to the entire human race are actually proud of themselves and have no shame. They do this because they hate the Torah because of their life styles. They should all be sent to live among Hamas and Fatah - whom they are openly supporting. It would be a just sentence for them since they fully support the murder of innocent men, women, and children by their incredibly heinous actions.

I believe you are being way too kind.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #24 on: August 05, 2013, 04:17:42 PM »
I like it but I'd prefer they use olive oil instead of soybean.