Author Topic: Obama Vilified in Egyptian Media  (Read 586 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Obama Vilified in Egyptian Media
« on: August 05, 2013, 03:17:50 AM »
This new video from an Egyptian 'Bellydancer' sends a very clear message that there are factions in Egypt which view Obama as pro-Terrorist.

Of course they are against the muslim brotherhood, but this video suggests that Obama is pro-muslim brotherhood and supports Islamic parties in Turkey. Of course Egyptian media is anti-Israel and she curses Israel along with the muslim brotherhood...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: Obama Vilified in Egyptian Media
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2013, 06:33:16 AM »
Even his muzzie   coreligionists hate him
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2013, 08:16:36 AM »
I think that she's probably smarter than the average American at least to where she can see that Obama is supporting terrorism whereas even most so-called conservatives in the USA would have a hard time admitting that. It is bad that she's also anti-Israel of course. However at least it shows that even among Muslims, that Obama can't get all of their support.

Offline NoMosqueHere

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2013, 02:03:36 PM »
She's not bad looking for an arab.  But I guess her mustache and beard haven't grown in yet.

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2013, 04:07:20 PM »
Great Video...Notice how she keeps saying, Egypt, ( Our Army is strong." ) That means they are not going to put up with any tinhorn Muslim Brotherhood Terrorists, they will be squashed!   Very well done loved her dance, very pretty lady.   Even the Egyptian people realize Obama and Hamas, Hezbollah, Brotherhood are one, undermining peace and democracy...Sneaky Terrorists....Loved the music! 

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2013, 04:18:08 PM »
I couldn't figure out how she could say 'Obama, mother, father' like she says in the video...

I don't know arabic, but my little knowledge of Hebrew (which I am told arabic resembles) leads me to this conclusions:

Obama

Ob Imma

The word for father is Av (or Abba) the word for mother is Imma ... Put it together and you have AvImma (Obama)...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2013, 05:49:13 PM »
Just watched this again, had to show it to a friend, shes says good for the Egyptians, glad they are smarter than Americans!