Author Topic: Adam613 is Trolling Again On YouTube  (Read 5134 times)

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
Adam613 is Trolling Again On YouTube
« on: July 22, 2007, 02:00:33 PM »
Check out his latest rant:

JTF has many problems including never giving credit to others. They have called Michael Savage a faggot and self hating. He helped stop the illegal immigration bill and the dubai deal but because Savage doesn't want Chaim on his show he calls him names. His mentor Rabbi Kahane also has many issues including no voting at all for nonjews and no nonjew to live in Jerusalem. See article by David Margolis Kahane Heil. It is on the internet.

He put this comment on Chaim's latest Hillary Sodom Clinton video.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
Re: Adam613 is Trolling Again On YouTube
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2007, 02:14:19 PM »
I also saw his comments on the YouTube videos.  It seems like he's leaving some on nearly all of them.  Meh, he's just adding to JTF's comments and not doing anything harmful.
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2007, 02:21:44 PM »
Can you ban him?

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2007, 03:00:39 PM »
Ban him from commenting on JTF videos?  The videos aren't under my account, Jimmy would have to do it.  I'm not sure if he has the ability to do that.  Do you think his comments are harmful?  The ones I saw didn't seem too bad.
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2007, 03:28:17 PM »
I don't know... his comments looked pretty bad to me. This guy has serious issues.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2007, 05:01:45 PM »
Adam 316 hates women why i don'nt know,i am not a DR.
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2007, 05:07:31 PM »
He was going on about how JTF does not address the eeeevil feminazis.  That's very inappropriate. 

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2007, 05:12:01 PM »
I don't know much about this fellow but not agreeing with Dr. Savage isn't necessarily a bad thing.  I have heard Savage flip flop on many many issues.  I openly disagree with him on Evolution, Torah, Israel and the Bolistinians, Islam and a few others.  I think Savage is good at some things and some things he's terrible.  He is very successfull and too arrogant which is sad.  I don't like the way he doesn't let people express themselves before he cuts in.  I could go on for a while.  Savage is the best on the air right now.  Savage won't have Chaim on but he will neither have on Dr. Eugene Narrett either....  Adam613 needs to calm down and perhaps seek some help....
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #8 on: July 22, 2007, 05:30:28 PM »
Marzutra, Adam wasn't agreeing or disagreeing with Michael Savage.  He was simply using that space to whine about how JTF is against men, and how Rabbi Kahane was bad, since he once worked for the Jewish Press, which once had an editorial in favor of women in abusive marriages being able to divorce.  His rant had nothing to with what Michael Savage was saying.  It was all about criticizing Rabbi Kahane and JTF.  Notice that he brought up the book "Heil Kahane?"  The poster "Hidden Author" once brought up that book in one of his rude questions to Chaim on past "Ask JTF" shows, and Chaim skewered him. 

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #9 on: July 22, 2007, 05:42:47 PM »
Ah, I remember now.  Ok, Ah to Hell with him and his like ilk. 
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #10 on: July 22, 2007, 06:17:17 PM »
Notice that he brought up the book "Heil Kahane?"

Here's what that evil, self-hating book he praised says:

That is Orthodoxy's shame. Even as we denounce neo-Nazis in Europe and anti-Semites in the U.S., recalling with alarm that Hitler, too, started with a small band of followers and waited till the time was ripe, we would do well to remember our own fascism, resistance to which is an obligation that requires no apology.

It full of some seriously sick and antisemitic ideologies. Obviously, this author ignorantly thinks that the Bible is full of facism, G-d forbid.

Adam613 is an enemy of JTF and has a warped mind. His hatred of women is quite similar to islamic thinking where others are blamed for their own problems and insecurities. Anything that reminds him of this becomes his enemy - even if goes against reason.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

newman

« Reply #11 on: July 22, 2007, 06:22:05 PM »
According to him, merely expressing admiration for noble and good women is idolatry and godess worship. Dunno what this guy's mother did to him.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: July 22, 2007, 06:51:45 PM »
He is a common mental case
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #13 on: July 22, 2007, 09:52:55 PM »

Would the answer be maybe homo? Anyways, you can report him on youtube I think, not sure but there has to be if someone is abusive.  If they give guff about the videos I am sure they can about posters.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Joe Schmo

« Reply #14 on: July 22, 2007, 09:58:47 PM »

Would the answer be maybe homo? Anyways, you can report him on youtube I think, not sure but there has to be if someone is abusive.  If they give guff about the videos I am sure they can about posters.

Masterwolf, when did you start using commas?

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: July 23, 2007, 12:07:17 AM »
I think Adam613 is gay as well. There is no possible way he is attracted to women and then goes ahead and attacks them.
I am urinating on a Koran.

newman

« Reply #16 on: July 23, 2007, 12:26:21 AM »
He did seem very tightly wound when discussing women.

Joe Schmo

« Reply #17 on: July 23, 2007, 12:41:25 AM »
I think Adam613 is gay as well. There is no possible way he is attracted to women and then goes ahead and attacks them.

Come on.  We're not nincompoops, are we?  Gays love Women, as friends.

If anything, unwanted straight men are the biggest Woman-haters.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2007, 12:45:58 AM by Scriabin »

Joe Schmo

« Reply #18 on: July 23, 2007, 12:47:08 AM »

Not even one inch, Newman?!  I feel bad for you. 

Your spouse must be disappointed!  ;D
« Last Edit: July 23, 2007, 01:05:05 AM by Scriabin »

newman

« Reply #19 on: July 23, 2007, 12:48:25 AM »

Come on.  We're not nincompoops, are we?  Gays love Women, as friends.

If anything, unwanted straight men are the biggest Woman-haters.

You're right on both counts. But that guy didn't seem to be the textbook " all women are stupid" type. There was a deep-seated hatred of the feminine coming through. What was with his accusing people of idolatry and godess worship for expressing admiration for Tamar Yonah?.....That WAS really weird.

newman

« Reply #20 on: July 23, 2007, 12:50:25 AM »

Not even one inch, Newman!  I feel bad for you. 

Steady on there, Schroeder. Or I'll send Snoopy round to pee in your piano.  ;)

Joe Schmo

« Reply #21 on: July 23, 2007, 12:51:45 AM »

CRIKEY!

newman

« Reply #22 on: July 23, 2007, 12:56:44 AM »

CRIKEY!

I'm not really the Steve Erwin type. I'm more of a Mick Taylor from 'Wolf Creek'.

Joe Schmo

« Reply #23 on: July 23, 2007, 12:59:54 AM »

CRIKEY!

I'm not really the Steve Erwin type. I'm more of a Mick Taylor from 'Wolf Creek'.
What do you think of this guy, Rob Bredl.

He seems really gnarly.  Makes Steve Irwin look like a pansy.

newman

« Reply #24 on: July 23, 2007, 01:12:54 AM »
Looks like a hippie. Here's mick: