Author Topic: 16 Year Old Black Strangles 12 Year Old White Girl to Death  (Read 6619 times)

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: 16 Year Old Black Strangles 12 Year Old White Girl to Death
« Reply #25 on: August 10, 2013, 10:18:33 PM »
I don't think you're a neo-nazi, but you certainly need to realize the error in your gross-generalization. That being said, train a man to be a beast, and you will wonder how he was ever a man. To many observers, the only black people they see are the 30-50% who are criminals, but these fall in the category of every human that has sacrificed their humanity for evil. They certainly are less than human now, but that doesn't mean in any sense that they were born that way, or that they can't change.

Think if you were a black man that came here, recently woken up about how liberals want to destroy America, and you want to help, learn, and become more moral. Then the people you go to say blacks are less than human, and the evil they left is what they will naturally do. How is this helping humanity??
Amen!  :clap:
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #26 on: August 10, 2013, 10:26:23 PM »
Well there you have it. I have no idea what those words reference. I just call it like I see it. I keep my nose buried in the treasures of Jewish Ethics. I am not going to dumb down, give up or shut up until they remove my head I suppose.

Maybe I should start praying the Sh'ma
Did you celebrate Shabbot today? I'm a freaking gentile and know you should pray the Sh'ma. Also the time of your activity on the forum is very similar to those of the past. I noticed right away...
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline The Noachide

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #27 on: August 10, 2013, 10:29:23 PM »
Blacks, even middle class blacks, score much worse on IQ tests and college entrance exams than whites and asians.  Predominantly black high schools are an abomination.  Without affirmative action preferences, most blacks could not gain entrance to even middling colleges.  Since virtually all blacks cannot legitimately compete in college, they must take BS courses such as "black studies" and sociology nonsense.  These courses cater to purported black grievances and have created a black "educated class" of whiners and malcontents.

When whites defend themselves against black criminals, they run the very real risk of criminal sanctions, just like what happened to George Zimmerman.  Inter-racial crime, including rape, murder and battery, is almost exclusively black on white.  I predict that when whites become a minority in this country, around year 2050 - 60, black on white crime will reach crisis dimensions.

Whites, including jews, are barraged with propaganda that racism causes black related ills.  Personally, I have had enough of it.

I have to agree 100%. blacks in America are out of control. In the 80s and 90s, the middle schools in predominately black schools had high violence in Nyc. These were not even high school kids yet. There was a lot of freedom 30 years ago than today.

These 12-14 year old black kids on a daily basis go stealing, fighting inside/outside school, knife stabbings, gun killings in basketball courts in front of the schools, kids brought guns to school to shoot other kids, racism, insulting teachers, food fights in the cafeteria, the list goes on.

Many of these violence happened for NO REASON. What race(s) committed these crimes, 99.9% black.
The middle/high schools It was probably worse than a zoo in africa.

I've been watching news on chicago for a while and right now it is the most dangerous city in America with the highest murder rate. Reaching 1000+ fatality record numbers that people are calling the windy city Chiraq.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #28 on: August 11, 2013, 12:51:33 AM »
Did you celebrate Shabbot today? I'm a freaking gentile and know you should pray the Sh'ma. Also the time of your activity on the forum is very similar to those of the past. I noticed right away...

The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #29 on: August 12, 2013, 08:18:09 AM »
From Wiki:
The IQ distributions of other racial and ethnic groups in the United States are less well-studied. The Bell Curve (1994) stated that the average IQ of African Americans was 85, Latinos 89, whites 103, East Asians 106, and Jews 113. Asians score relatively higher on visuospatial than on verbal subtests. The few Amerindian populations who have been systematically tested, including Arctic Natives, tend to score worse on average than white populations but better on average than black populations.
---------------------------------------
Blacks are at the bottom....The very bottom. I know this may sound strange. But I have never considered them Human. They are type of Humanoid. But they are nothing like us.

Segregation is cruel and unfair. White Americans will have to leave the United States in search of safety within the next decade or so.

this is a bit OTT. God created us as humans and we all came from Adam and Eve.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #30 on: August 12, 2013, 01:45:57 PM »
this is a bit OTT. God created us as humans and we all came from Adam and Eve.

Agreed, though I did learn here that Adam and Eve aren't literal, except there still was an Adam, or something I'm a little bit confused. Muman?
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge