Author Topic: "It’s Official: You Can Be A Non-Jewish Rabbi"  (Read 1982 times)

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
"It’s Official: You Can Be A Non-Jewish Rabbi"
« on: August 14, 2013, 09:33:18 PM »
Unbelievable.

"It’s Official: You Can Be A Non-Jewish Rabbi" [in the Reform movement]
http://www.jewsnews.co.il/2013/08/14/its-official-you-can-be-a-non-jewish-rabbi/
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: "It’s Official: You Can Be A Non-Jewish Rabbi"
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2013, 09:38:34 PM »
It's not real Judaism anyway but what's bad about that is many people don't understand that and see those people as Jews, so if they do something stupid/destructive, it can trigger more anti-Semitism.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2013, 09:59:42 PM »
The 'deform' movement is the enemy within the Jewish people. We must make it clear that they are not permitted to change the definition of what a Jew is, no matter how much they want to believe what they believe. The real Jewish people are still alive and we will not surrender the Torah nor the heritage which we have inherited.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2013, 10:00:34 PM »
I have seen a reform 'temple' bar mitzvah a non-Jew... It is sickness...
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2013, 10:25:33 PM »
Now we can officially call them the Erev Rav and mean it literally. Those who pretend to be Jewish and aren't are like the people who worshipped the Golden Calf.

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2013, 10:26:46 PM »
Non-Jewish Rabbi?  Any place that ordains lesbian rabbis is already off the charts of halacha and even being considered Judaic in their religious identity.  Lesbian chazans and rabbis, now goyim rabbis..    It's disgraceful enough we have women as chazans and rabbis, but they go the extra mile to make a mockery of Hashem's Torah.

This whole frickin world is messed up...  Sometimes I just wish the Sanhedrin was active so these stray dogs could be put to sleep once and for all.
Please keep the Kahanist movement strong and free of internal strife and drama.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2013, 10:30:56 PM »
Muslim rabbis?
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: August 14, 2013, 10:31:15 PM »
I thought it was going to be a Non-Jew with a Jewish father. Then when they said it was an Oriental, I thought it was going to be a fake convert. Then I realized I was right the first time in that it was from an interracial intermarriage.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: August 15, 2013, 02:28:50 AM »
Watch in a few years or soo it will be official for a literal monkey or a vegetable to be a "Rabbi" as well. After all why the discrimination? Come to think of it a vegetable would make better shiur Torah then a deformist that speaks.
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #9 on: August 15, 2013, 02:54:35 AM »
Watch in a few years or soo it will be official for a literal monkey or a vegetable to be a "Rabbi" as well. After all why the discrimination? Come to think of it a vegetable would make better shiur Torah then a deformist that speaks.

If it weren't so sad it would be funny. I always thought I was off my rocker for thinking one day they would have Rabbit Rabbis...

Silly Rabbi, Trix are for kids!

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: August 15, 2013, 03:02:08 AM »
They have had Gentile "rabbis" for a long time already so this is not exactly new news nor is it shocking because this where watering down of Judaism leads to.
Mark my words CONservative will be next because whatever Reform does CONservative does 10-20 years later.
 >:(

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #11 on: August 15, 2013, 09:46:39 AM »
I have seen a reform 'temple' bar mitzvah a non-Jew... It is sickness...

What confuses me about that is why would someone who wasn't Jewish even want that? Why wouldn't they have growing up traditions from their own culture and prefer them over stealing someone else's heritage?

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #12 on: August 15, 2013, 09:53:48 AM »
wow so now I can become a rabbi.
I'll go grab every family member and those guys at the bus stop so that we can all become rabbis.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: August 15, 2013, 09:54:40 PM »
What confuses me about that is why would someone who wasn't Jewish even want that? Why wouldn't they have growing up traditions from their own culture and prefer them over stealing someone else's heritage?

Because their fathers are Jewish and the Deforms consider them to be Jewish even without a Jewish mother. Also, they have fake converts. Their "converts" think they are becoming Jewish but they are not.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #14 on: August 15, 2013, 09:59:58 PM »
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #15 on: August 16, 2013, 01:08:47 AM »
It's not real Judaism anyway but what's bad about that is many people don't understand that and see those people as Jews, so if they do something stupid/destructive, it can trigger more anti-Semitism.
I think many of those doing so are trying to cause exactly that.