Author Topic: 88 Year old black WWII vet beaten to death by gang of Whites  (Read 1001 times)

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
88 Year old black WWII vet beaten to death by gang of Whites
« on: August 23, 2013, 12:17:09 PM »
Oh wait.... I got the races mixed up.

http://www.kxly.com/news/spokane-news/elderly-man-dies-after-being-attacked-outside-ice-arena/-/101214/21574858/-/9flm7iz/-/index.html

WWII vet, beaten by teens outside Eagles Lodge, dies
WWII veteran Delbert Belton survived being wounded in action during the Battle of Okinawa only to be beaten and left for dead by two teens at the Eagles Lodge in Spokane on Wednesday evening.

Related Content
Photos of homicide suspects

Friends of WWII veteran remember, grieve
Belton, 88, succumbed to his injuries Thursday morning at Sacred Heart Medical Center.

Witnesses say Belton was in the parking lot of the Eagles Lodge at 6410 N. Lidgerwood, adjacent to the Eagles Ice-A-Rena, around 8 p.m. Wednesday when the two male suspects attacked him as he was about to head inside to play pool.

Police responded with K-9s to track the suspects' scent but were not able to locate them.

"It does appear random. He was in the parking lot, it appears he was assaulted in the parking lot and there was no indication that he would have known these people prior to the assault," Spokane Police Major Crimes Detective Lieutenant Mark Griffiths said.

Belton died from his injuries Thursday morning at Sacred Heart Medical Center.

"Shorty," as he was known by his friends at the Eagles Lodge, served in the U.S. Army in the Pacific during WWII and was shot in the leg during the Battle of Okinawa. He went on to work at Kaiser Aluminum at the company's Trentwood plant for more than 30 years. Belton's wife passed away several years ago.

He loved playing pool, even though he claimed he was no good at it and had been a member of the Eagles Lodge for the last four months. In addition to playing pool he loved working on cars.

Shorty was Ted Denison's best friend of 23 years; the two played pool occasionally and worked on cars daily.

"He was always there for me when I needed him," Denison said. "We'd joke back and forth. We were always having fun, some sort of fun."

He was the kind of nice old man who'd become your friend in minutes.

"Probably every time I come into town, he'd have a project for me to do," Denison said. "I thought of him more as a dad than I did a friend really."

Now, with the suspects still at large and the Spokane Police Department working to track them down, Shorty's friends are hoping for justice.

"I don't understand how somebody could do this. I really don't," Denison said.

Spokane police are looking for two male suspects in the attack. They said the suspects are African Americans between 16 and 19 years old. One suspect was described as heavy set and wearing all black clothing. The other was described as being about 6 feet tall and 150 pounds. There was no description of what clothing the second suspect was wearing other than a silk do-rag.

Police investigating the deadly attack on Belton have also obtained surveillance footage from the scene. Click this link to see still images of the two suspects in the attack.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: 88 Year old black WWII vet beaten to death by gang of Whites
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2013, 01:50:13 PM »
You got me on that title.  Very effective actually.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2013, 02:18:51 PM »
Not really sure why the police are bothering looking for these creatures. They will just get a couple years worth of probation if convicted.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2013, 02:34:56 PM »
Do you notice how violent crime migrates with these packs. What were they doing in Spokane anyway ? probably came to cash in on Washington State's liberal welfare.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2013, 04:32:30 PM »
Do you notice how violent crime migrates with these packs. What were they doing in Spokane anyway ? probably came to cash in on Washington State's liberal welfare.

Very true.   In Alaska... there were no Blacks whatsoever a generation ago... and then word started spreading about the free money being given out for Alaskan citizens.... and now Anchorage has tons of AfroCans.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2013, 06:36:31 PM »
Why isn't labeled a hate crime?  They call it 'random'.  If he were a black vet and white people beat him...it would be a hate crime.  This story made my daughter cry.  She couldn't understand how anyone could beat an older veteran like her grandfather was.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2013, 07:23:51 PM »
Obamo was supposed to bring peace to the races( False Messiah). Instead he has divided us all, and emboldened blacks to take their hate and rage out on the crackers!

There needs to be neighborhood watches everywhere, nowhere is safe anymore. Don't let your guard down ever!
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Jacob_Levi

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2013, 10:53:01 PM »
He probably did not open the door for them or something....I guess they showed him !
טוב להיות זנב לאריות מאשר ראש לשועלים

Offline NoMosqueHere

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: August 24, 2013, 01:56:22 PM »
Is it any wonder our white southern ancestors imposed jim crow laws?  It was good for everyone; whites and blacks knew their places in society.  Today it's chaos.  I know, there are good blacks, but still -- how much more can whites take of the war blacks are waging against them?

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: August 24, 2013, 03:46:14 PM »
I can't wait for the "Law and Order" version, NOT.

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
  • Kill 'em all. Let God sort 'em out!
« Reply #10 on: August 24, 2013, 04:47:21 PM »
Rest in peace hero!
''At the siege of Vienna in 1683 Islam seemed poised to overrun Christian Europe.
We are in a new phase of a very old war.''

Offline NoMosqueHere

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: August 24, 2013, 04:59:54 PM »
I can't wait for the "Law and Order" version, NOT.

Yes, right.  In a hypothetical Law & Order episode, the killers will be white racists and the victim a patriotic black veteran.  That's how things operate in hollywood. 

Just like the time Law & Order's Producer Dick Wolf -- a good name for him since he's both a dick and a wolf -- changed the real life story whereby black thugs raped an orthodox jewish woman in Brooklyn. 

He changed it to an Orthodox Brooklyn Rabbi raping a black woman -- which never happened and never will happen of course.  Imagine the nerve of that bastard dick vilifying the peaceful brooklyn jewish community and orthodox rabbis like that?  American and worldwide Law & Order viewers don't know what really happened.  But they see the distorted view of a rabbi raping a black woman and think it's based on real life.  Dick Wolf should rot in hell for that, the effen bastard.

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: August 24, 2013, 05:08:08 PM »
Not really sure why the police are bothering looking for these creatures. They will just get a couple years worth of probation if convicted.

No but in a few years they will get released in a good will gesture.  Oh wait wrong country.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline The Noachide

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #13 on: August 25, 2013, 12:08:40 AM »
Zimmerman to the rescue!

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: August 25, 2013, 12:11:32 AM »
What disgusting commentators on that video. The gun saved Zimmerman's life and potentially others if Trayvon lived and followed the path in life of other black criminals.