Author Topic: Chaim and Tony6D2's Question  (Read 1306 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Chaim and Tony6D2's Question
« on: July 25, 2007, 01:22:27 AM »
All,

I have to say that on this week's Ask JTF I agree with Tony6D2 and differ with Chaim. Chaim thinks Jorge Wahhabi Bush would take out bin Laden if he could. I doubt that. We know for a fact where bin Laden is (Pakistan near the Afghan border) and who is hiding him out (Musharraf), but because Musharraf is in Bush's insane eyes an ally and a "moderate Muslim", he refuses to attack in any way.

This is how I know Tony is right.

I understand Chaim wants to increase our public palatability and avoid us looking like a fringe group, but he should not be afraid of the truth. That Bush refuses to hold Pakistan accountable in any way for any of its actions is not a secret and is publicly obvious. Heck, Bush didn't as much as utter a peep against the government for openly providing nuclear expertise to Iran and North Korea back in 2004. When combined with the fact that (as Tony correctly pointed out) Bush is in bed with the entire bin Laden family (and, of course, the entire Fahd royal family), I don't see his assertion as conspiratorial or far-fetched at all.

So, there you have it. I may be Chaim's fan, but here and there I'm still going to dissent from him.  ;)