Author Topic: An open letter to 'Pieces now' Leader Yariv  (Read 1244 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
An open letter to 'Pieces now' Leader Yariv
« on: July 25, 2007, 07:01:52 AM »
There's a question that's been on my mind lately: How can Cadet Yariv Gaylord Fagheimer, Jr. be so self-pitying? I mean, Cadet Fagheimer is wrong. To address this in a pedantic manner, in the rest of this letter, factual information will be prefaced as such and my own opinions will be clearly stated as opinions. For instance, it is a fact that Cadet Fagheimer insists that there is something intellectually provocative in the tired rehashing of fatuitous stereotypes. How can he be so blind? Very easily. Basically, griping about Cadet Fagheimer will not make him stop trying to perpetrate acts of the most pugnacious character. But even if it did, he would just find some other way to throw us into a "heads I win, tails you lose" situation. He wants us to emulate the White Queen from Lewis Carroll's Through the Looking Glass, who strives to believe "as many as six impossible things before breakfast". Then again, even the White Queen would have trouble believing that the cure for evil is more evil. I prefer to believe things that my experience tells me are true, such as that Cadet Fagheimer decries or dismisses capitalism, technology, industrialization, and systems of government borne of Enlightenment ideas about the dignity and freedom of human beings. These are the things that he fears, because they are wedded to individual initiative and responsibility. I surely dislike him. Likes or dislikes, however, are irrelevant to observed facts, such as that if you read between the lines of Cadet Fagheimer's anecdotes, you'll undeniably find that I can guarantee the readers of this letter that inasmuch as I disagree with Cadet Fagheimer's accusations and find his ad hominem attacks offensive, I am happy to meet Cadet Fagheimer's speech with more speech and, if necessary, continue this discussion until the truth shines. Cadet Fagheimer is locked into his present course of destruction. He does not have the interest or the will to change his fundamentally whiney complaints.

Only through education can individuals gain the independent tools they need to spread the word about Cadet Fagheimer's pharisaical practices to our friends, our neighbors, our relatives, our co-workers -- even to strangers. But the first step is to acknowledge that the baneful nature of his intimations is not just a rumor. It is a fact to which I can testify. I must part company with many of my peers when it comes to understanding why I find Cadet Fagheimer's pronouncements chauvinistic, ornery, scary, and more than a little uncontrollable. My peers think that Cadet Fagheimer's conduct can be described as less than gentlemanly. While this is honestly true, I feel we must add that Cadet Fagheimer's idiotic claim that his rodomontades are our final line of defense against tyrrany is just that, an idiotic claim. I'm not a psychiatrist. Sometimes, though, I wish I were, so that I could better understand what makes people like Cadet Fagheimer want to sentence more and more people to poverty, prison, and early death. He is extraordinarily brazen. We've all known that for a long time. However, Cadet Fagheimer's willingness to propitiate fastidious weasels for later eventualities sets a new world record for brazenness. To conclude, we must keep our eyes on the prize.
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03