Author Topic: Orthodox Jewish Youth Pray for Syria  (Read 3283 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: Orthodox Jewish Youth Pray for Syria
« Reply #25 on: August 29, 2013, 07:36:36 AM »
This is what happens when the idolatry of leftism is allowed to invade every aspect of Jewry.

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #26 on: August 29, 2013, 08:13:22 AM »
Not all Syrians are Muslims. There are still Christians who speak Aramaic in Syria, Kurds, etc....even Alawites are not Muslims and are a secular people who probabbly could have made peace with Israel decades ago if the republic wasn't Arab and Islamic

Both groups are Arab Muslim Nazi's.
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #27 on: August 29, 2013, 08:16:24 AM »
+1 Muman and SM

Do I despise islam and muslims? Yes. Do I want all 1.6 billion of them dead?.. No
Oh and why the heck not?
You can be damn sure they want all non muslims dead.
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #28 on: August 29, 2013, 08:20:31 AM »
May God bless this group of Jewish youth. I pray too for my fellow Orthodox Christians and others who are innocent...God will give victory to army which currently defends Christians!! :dance:

Btw where in this news piece does it say they're praying for the Christians in Syria?
It doesn't!!!! It's a prayer for the Syrian People which are a HUGE majority of Arab Muslim Nazi's.
More fool you to think otherwise.

And also I see you're defending the Syrian Nazi army, the same army that wants to wipe Israel off the map!
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #29 on: August 29, 2013, 08:26:36 AM »
You know this how? You can say that everyone killed deserved it? Are you a prophet, do you speak with Hashem? Only Hashem can judge the hearts of men.

This attack was on a civilian city, not a rebel base, not a unit of Hezbolla or AlQueda. There were people who had no involvement in the civil war nor aggression against Israel. So for what did they deserve this fate?
This part really bothers me. Are you seriously trying to say there are moderate Muslims?
Rabbi Meir Kahane

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #30 on: August 29, 2013, 12:45:56 PM »
בס''ד

Why are women more innocent than men? You say they don't know what they're doing when they call for genocide against the Jews? That's a lie. In any event, as long as they endanger Jewish lives, they are rodfim.

As far as Muslim children are concerned, they are rodfim. Because when they grow up, they are likely to be Jew-haters and Jew-killers.

The lives of all the Muslims in Syria are not worth the life of a single Jew.
Never have truer words been spoken Chaim. Also these women are even more dangerous than the men because they spawn huge numbers of Koranrat cubs that grow up to be Nazi mass murderers.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #31 on: August 29, 2013, 12:54:20 PM »
I pray that the Syria Muslims will take revenge on the other Syrian Muslims and defend their Islam with "whatever it takes".

They have been shamed and they need to fight each other to the very last man to bring their honor back. Probably their camels can't even look at them right now because of how the other side totally trampled the Koran with their faces and humiliated them. Syrian muslims... fight for revenge against the other Muslims no matter which side you are on! They totally shamed you.

I mean... there are a LOT of virgins in heaven at stake here!
You forgot to mention the handsome boys like pearls reclining on couches. Do they count towards the 72?

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #32 on: August 29, 2013, 01:01:54 PM »
You forgot to mention the handsome boys like pearls reclining on couches. Do they count towards the 72?
They are the 72  ;D
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #33 on: August 29, 2013, 01:06:25 PM »
NO way, the US should send a few missiles into Syria, where is the proof it was actually the Syrian army who used the serin gas, and not some radical Islamist army? Then other groups would attack Israel for the US shooting missiles into the region.  Sounds like a plot.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #34 on: August 30, 2013, 06:54:57 PM »
They are the 72  ;D

I thought it was 72 females and 28 males for a total of 100.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #35 on: August 30, 2013, 06:56:36 PM »
Never have truer words been spoken Chaim. Also these women are even more dangerous than the men because they spawn huge numbers of Koranrat cubs that grow up to be Nazi mass murderers.

The men are just as bad because they impregnate their women. Being that they have multiple wives, they spawn more Koranrat cubs than the women.