Author Topic: Amanda Zuckerman from "Big Brother"  (Read 1032 times)

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
Amanda Zuckerman from "Big Brother"
« on: August 30, 2013, 06:29:51 PM »
Most of you, I'm sure, are too smart to be watching a dumb show called "Big Brother."  But I'm wondering if any of you are familiar with one of the contestants named Amanda Zuckerman?  She is one of the most hated people I've ever seen on that show (based on all the comments about her on imdb.com).  The truth is that she is one of the worst representatives of our people that I've ever seen... pushy, loud, arrogant, narcisistic, threatening, obnoxious, vile, racist... you name it!  They all know that she's a Jew, too.  She's a true shanda to the Jews and I was wondering if any of you know of her or have heard of her.  And I wonder if you agree with me about her?  How could you not?   

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: Amanda Zuckerman from "Big Brother"
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2013, 06:37:10 PM »
Regarding myself, you are correct... I have never seen an episode of Big Brother, know nothing about it and even less about who is on it...
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2013, 06:54:19 PM »
Regarding myself, you are correct... I have never seen an episode of Big Brother, know nothing about it and even less about who is on it...
I would have been surprised if you had ever seen the show and I don't blame you.  But this Amanda Zuckerman could cause pogroms, I swear!  :-) 

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2013, 06:58:01 PM »
Is she racist against blacks or against her own people?

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2013, 07:03:52 PM »
Is she racist against blacks or against her own people?
Blacks, southerners, etc (but not Jews (to my knowledge), thank G-d).  She's a Jew on national television making racist statements.  That's bad enough, but it's her horrendous and crazy behavior that is even more upsetting.  She falls into every known stereotype and it's beyond embarrassing. 

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2013, 07:19:51 PM »
Never heard of it never saw it
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline NoMosqueHere

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2013, 07:53:10 PM »
I never watch these kinds of shows; they are too demoralizing for anyone with a smidgen of sensitivity and represent another blow against civility.  Most american jews, like most american gentiles, have no moral compass of any kind.  But in the sick american media, that's a positive.   Hopefully, righteous leaders will emerge with the courage to attack the media, which is destroying america.