Author Topic: possible jihad in china  (Read 719 times)

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: possible jihad in china
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2013, 11:29:58 AM »
China will give them qurananimals a Kug Fu kick in the Kazaks butts.
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
  • Kill 'em all. Let God sort 'em out!
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2013, 11:53:09 AM »
Jihad in Commie-land! ;D
''At the siege of Vienna in 1683 Islam seemed poised to overrun Christian Europe.
We are in a new phase of a very old war.''

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2013, 11:54:26 AM »
China will give them qurananimals a Kug Fu kick in the Kazaks butts.
Unless the Koranimals are attacking Israel.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2013, 03:50:05 PM »
Unless the Koranimals are attacking Israel.

Why would anyone think that they would care if anyone is attacking Israel. China has no religious ties to Israel, and it historically only is concerned with itself.

We also should not look to China or any other nation to do anything, we should be self sufficient.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2013, 07:36:57 PM »
Why would anyone think that they would care if anyone is attacking Israel. China has no religious ties to Israel, and it historically only is concerned with itself.

We also should not look to China or any other nation to do anything, we should be self sufficient.

oh man you are lost. read it again.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2013, 08:53:24 PM »
China is under constant attacks. You must be really stupid not to predict instability that will spill over from Syria to China, Russia, India and Israel in regards to muslim extremism.
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline The Noachide

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2013, 09:39:44 PM »
Call the 969 Buddhist to annihilate this disease asap.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #8 on: September 09, 2013, 09:56:15 PM »
oh man you are lost. read it again.

Read what again? It appears that the story you posted has no mention of jihad, islam, or anything other than a mentally deranged chinese person. But my comment was a reply to YemachShemoToLewinsky who said 'Unless the Koranimals are attacking Israel.'.

I don't expect China to feel any need to protect Israel from Islamists. I already explained why I feel this way.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: September 09, 2013, 11:42:51 PM »
Read what again? It appears that the story you posted has no mention of jihad, islam, or anything other than a mentally deranged chinese person. But my comment was a reply to YemachShemoToLewinsky who said 'Unless the Koranimals are attacking Israel.'.

I don't expect China to feel any need to protect Israel from Islamists. I already explained why I feel this way.

Bro, he's saying the commies will let the mudrats kill them if they also are killing Jews.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge