Author Topic: Resolutions of the Order 777 - agree or disagree?  (Read 1414 times)

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
  • Kill 'em all. Let God sort 'em out!
Resolutions of the Order 777 - agree or disagree?
« on: September 12, 2013, 01:17:38 PM »
http://globalresistance.webs.com/resolutions-of-the-order-777

Resolution 001: The Order 777 does not recognise the Independency and Sovereignty of Kosovo and considers that Kosovo in fact still belongs to Serbia.

Resolution 002: Several members of The Order 777 got widely smeared by the international liberal and left-wing media to have inspired Anders Bering Breivik despite non of us have ever met or been in contact with him. However, in the consequence of the left-wing smear-campaign against our Order 777, we came to the conclusion to neither support nor to condem Anders Bering Breiviks actions. Instead we do support following video-statement on behalf of the truth about the events which took place on Utoya throughout the years and about the dynamic which was triggered through those events which led to the attacks of Anders Bering Breivik. (click link for the video)

Resolution 003: The Order 777 fully recocnises the state of Israel and its sovereignty! The Order 777 further stands in complete solidarity and support to the nation of Israel.

Resolution 004: The Order 777 recognises General Laurent Nkunda and his congolese party CNDP to be  Christian Freedom Fighters and Rebels for Christ. The Order 777 is further demanding a explanation from the international authorities about the whereabouts of General Nkunda since his arrrest on 22nd January 2009 through rwandan forces.

Resolution 005: The Order 777 recognises Samir Geagea to be the undisputed leader of the christian resistance in Lebanon and the Lebanese Forces to be the official representatives for any issues concerning the christian Nation of Lebanon.

Resolution 006: The Order 777 joins an alliance with Ordo Supremus Militaris Templi Hierosolymitani (OSMTH).

Resulotion 007: The Order 777 supports Georg Friedrich Prince of Prussia and the House of Hohenzollern. The Order 777 further supports the re-establishment of the monarchy in Germany.

Resolution 008: The Order 777 declares to bring awarness to the fact that the civil war in Sierra Leone from 1991 to 2002 was caused and started by the radical muslim Foday Sankoh and that his so-called Revolutionary United Front (RUF) was in fact a radical islamic fundamentalist group. The Order 777 condems the international mainstream media for not informing the international public about the fact that Foday Sankoh and the RUF have been islamic fundamentalists. The same counts for the fact that the Blood Diamond trade of Foday Sankoh and his islamic fundamentalist group RUF was not done with the assistance of former liberian president Charles Taylor but with the assistance former lybian leader Colonel Muammar Gaddafi as well as with the lebanese terror network of Hezbollah!
''At the siege of Vienna in 1683 Islam seemed poised to overrun Christian Europe.
We are in a new phase of a very old war.''

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: Resolutions of the Order 777 - agree or disagree?
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2013, 02:15:25 PM »
Resulotion 007: The Order 777 supports Georg Friedrich Prince of Prussia and the House of Hohenzollern. The Order 777 further supports the re-establishment of the monarchy in Germany. 

He has said he has no interest in being a king of anywhere
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2013, 02:46:15 PM »

He has said he has no interest in being a king of anywhere

Who did say this? Georg Fiedrich? From where did you get that information?
''At the siege of Vienna in 1683 Islam seemed poised to overrun Christian Europe.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2013, 03:16:04 PM »
Who did say this? Georg Fiedrich? From where did you get that information?
   http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georg_Friedrich,_Prince_of_Prussia   

"I do not see any reason for the political system in Germany to be changed. And I am very happy — probably happier than many of my forebears."[21]
"I have as head of the House of Hohenzollern no political role — and neither do I aim at such
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2013, 03:26:04 PM »
   http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georg_Friedrich,_Prince_of_Prussia   

"I do not see any reason for the political system in Germany to be changed. And I am very happy — probably happier than many of my forebears."[21]
"I have as head of the House of Hohenzollern no political role — and neither do I aim at such

We for now know that there are plans. We do not say this is going to happen. We as the Order 777 support re-establishment of the Monarchy as we believe it will be positive for the country.

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2013, 03:29:01 PM »
Monarchy above Republic.