Author Topic: Increase in Tel Aviv's Blacks brings Geulah closer!  (Read 2836 times)

Offline Yerusha

• Master JTFer
Increase in Tel Aviv's Blacks brings Geulah closer!
« on: September 18, 2013, 06:57:41 AM »

The decision of the Israeli Supreme Court to unleash thousands more Negroe goyim on to Tel Aviv is wonderful!

Amongst other many good things:

1. It brings the de-Judaized subversive Leftist Supreme Court judges in to total disrepute, even amongst secular leftist chillonim, earning them a fanatical hatred.

This gives a handle to secular rightists like Regev and Levin to expose Pipi as the wimp status-quo NWO-Lackey that he really is, destabilizing the defunct Israeli judicial system and compelling its reform, as well as increasing support for quasi-Kahanists like Ben Ari who capitalize on anti-Black sentiments: "The Referendum or Revolution" predicted by R.Kahane brought about not by Arabs & bloodshed, but instead relatively mercifully by.......Blacks?!

2. Having 60,000 undeportable Negroe goyim packed in to the heart of the once "All-Jewish City" will be a permanent reminder to Jews HOW GOOD it is that there are still so few Blacks in the State of Israel.

3. It exposes the "bleeding heart" Erev Rav "Mixed Multitude" who themselves are of part Negroidal/Hamitic/Egyptian origin, that have adhered to and vexed the true Am Yisrael for 3000 years, the main characteristic of which is that "they are always ready to kiss Schvartzer tochuss!" as Chaim often reminds us!

4. As long as they are not given Israeli ID cards, the Blacks are a source of cheap, exploitable menial labor for Israeli rook kablanim.

5. It keeps the lazy pot-bellied Tel Aviv slob police on their toes keeping the semi-criminalized potentially thieving/rapist/murderous Blacks (90% amongst themselves, as is usual) in line, as well as exposing the incompetence of the lax IDF and Border Guards in allowing them in in the first place.

6. They remind the wise of the pending fufilment of Zechariah 13 where "in all the Earth 2/3rds of the world will be cut off and perish", meaning that most of the descendants of 2 of Noach's 3 sons, Cham's pigmented black, brown and yellow descendants, and Yefes' white descendants, are scheduled to be culled, leaving us descendants of Shem rulers of the globe

« Last Edit: September 18, 2013, 10:58:16 AM by Yerusha »

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Wonderful devolvements from Tel Aviv's Blacks!
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2013, 07:05:24 AM »

The decision of the Israeli Supreme Court to unleash thousands more of Negroe goyim on to Tel Aviv is wonderful!

Amongst other Many good things will result:

1. It brings the Leftist Supreme Court judges in to total disrepute, even amongst secular leftist chillonim, earning them a fanatical hatred. This gives a handle to even secular rightists like Regev to destabilize the system and demand reform of the judicial system: "The Referendum or Revolution" predicted by R.Kahane brought about not by Arabs but by Blacks?!

2. Having 60,000 Negroes goyim packed in to the heart of the once "All-Jewish City" will be a permanent reminder to Jews HOW GOOD it is that there are still so few Blacks in the State of Israel.

3. It exposes the Erev Rav "Mixed Multitude" who themselves are of part Negroidal/Hamitic/Egyptian origin, that have adhered to and vexed the true Am Yisrael for 3000 years, the main cxharacteristic of which is that "they are always ready to kiss Schvartzer tochuss!" as Chaim often remninds us!

4. The Blacks are a source of cheap, explotable menial labor.

5. They remind the wise of the pending fufilment of Zechariah 13 where "in all the Earth2/3rds of the world will be cut off and perish", meaning that most of the descendants of 2 of Noach's 3 sons, Cham's pigmented black, brown and yellow descendants peoples, and Yefes' white desndants, are sceduled to be culled, leaving us descendants of Shem rulers of the globe
That part of Tel Aviv has been Gentilized for while with Goyim from the former Soviet Union.
It is a known fact that iliegally trafficked prostitutes were brought in by the Russian mafia in TA & they were here way before the schvartzers arrived.
The schvartzers only further deteriorate an already deteriorated neighborhood.

Offline Yerusha

• Master JTFer
Re: Increase in Tel Aviv's Blacks brings Geulah closer!
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2013, 12:39:34 PM »
Remember that in the Gog & Magog Haftora for Chol Hamoed Sukkos that we read this Shabbos, it predicts that Black Africa (Cush) will invade Israel!
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/172120#.Uj8cVuVBTn4

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2013, 01:40:16 PM »
Why are these schvartzers any worse than the [censored] infested uncircumcised Russian Goyim?
Both scum,both a problem for Israel?

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2013, 03:19:35 PM »
Why are these schvartzers any worse than the [censored] infested uncircumcised Russian Goyim?
Both scum,both a problem for Israel?

At least the Russian goyim are more intelligent. Maybe that makes them worse though.

Offline Yerusha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2013, 04:05:43 PM »
As long as he's sober, a White Russian Goy can fend for himself, pull himself up by his bootstraps and become self-employed.

A Black Goy has to be spoonfed, and is already demanding money and indeed being offered it by the idiotic Israelis!
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/172120#.Uj8cVuVBTn4

"Abraham Lincoln released the Blacks too soon! As slaves, the Blacks were doing wonderfully! They went to Church, they believed in G-d, they worked in the fields all day, they kept out of trouble....!" (R.Avigdor Miller 1987).

A Black is only good when he is benignly enslaved: "A slave of slaves will he be to his brothers!" (Genesis 9)

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2013, 10:25:01 PM »

At least the Russian goyim are more intelligent. Maybe that makes them worse though.
And they are also citizens which makes it worse.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: September 23, 2013, 07:25:31 PM »
It's amazing how little of what you say makes sense. Your ability to spew convoluted nonsense defies logic.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #8 on: September 23, 2013, 08:31:23 PM »
It's amazing how little of what you say makes sense. Your ability to spew convoluted nonsense defies logic.

I second this opinion...
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: September 24, 2013, 01:12:20 AM »
Who me?

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #10 on: September 24, 2013, 01:19:00 AM »
Who me?

I am not 'speaking for kwrbt' only myself, but I was under the impression he was talking to Yerusha.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: September 25, 2013, 10:24:30 PM »
A Black is only good when he is benignly enslaved: "A slave of slaves will he be to his brothers!" (Genesis 9)

Actually that was a very intelligent line. This was ham's future to his brothers.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline edu

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: September 28, 2013, 01:40:22 PM »
Quote from Dr. Dan
Let us be accurate. The curse was directed at Canaan, it was not directed at all blacks.
I don't even have clear proof if the Canaanites had dark or light skin.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: September 28, 2013, 09:00:52 PM »
Quote from Dr. DanLet us be accurate. The curse was directed at Canaan, it was not directed at all blacks.
I don't even have clear proof if the Canaanites had dark or light skin.

Canaan wasn't even black. They were just the Biblical equivalent of today's Fakestinians (squatters). And no, the Fakies are not descended from them.

The blacks are from Kush (Kushim).

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: September 28, 2013, 11:22:23 PM »

Canaan wasn't even black. They were just the Biblical equivalent of today's Fakestinians (squatters). And no, the Fakies are not descended from them.

The blacks are from Kush (Kushim).
Canaan is a descendant of Cham & all of Cham's descendants were is black is the ace of spades

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: September 28, 2013, 11:30:10 PM »
What about Hamitic North Africans like the Egyptians? Chaim has stated several times that the Egyptians were not black, despite all the "We da original ..." nonsense that blacks say.

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #17 on: September 28, 2013, 11:39:47 PM »
I don't know if they were black or not,but one thing is certain they sure as hell weren't Arabs.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: September 29, 2013, 04:27:52 AM »
Have mercy this is some thread  :::D Every country needs a few people like this around for color and to do the work that others may not want to do :o  A few years back I might have agreed that blacks like this have no real place in the land of Israel or any other productive country on the earth however after being called a filthy racist quite a few times here on the forum by some of our more progressive members I have reevaluated my positions to the point where I believe people like this should be given every opportunity  to reach their full potential... I was told it's just fine for black folks like this to intermarry with gentile white folks and there is just not a thing in the world wrong with it... I can't see a relationship like that in my future however it seems to be a very popular concept now days in many parts of the world  :::D I mean look at the pictures posted above in the thread who wouldn't want neighbors , coworkers and potential family like this (fully converted of course if need be)... People tend to forget the slippery slope... What's good for the goose eventually becomes good for the gander as well ;D
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #19 on: September 29, 2013, 04:52:00 AM »
I'd much rather be called a filthy racist than have "family" that looks/acts/smells like that.

:::D

Have mercy this is some thread  :::D Every country needs a few people like this around for color and to do the work that others may not want to do :o  A few years back I might have agreed that blacks like this have no real place in the land of Israel or any other productive country on the earth however after being called a filthy racist quite a few times here on the forum by some of our more progressive members I have reevaluated my positions to the point where I believe people like this should be given every opportunity  to reach their full potential... I was told it's just fine for black folks like this to intermarry with gentile white folks and there is just not a thing in the world wrong with it... I can't see a relationship like that in my future however it seems to be a very popular concept now days in many parts of the world  :::D I mean look at the pictures posted above in the thread who wouldn't want neighbors , coworkers and potential family like this (fully converted of course if need be)... People tend to forget the slippery slope... What's good for the goose eventually becomes good for the gander as well ;D