Author Topic: Bachmann vs two brain dead commies.  (Read 1041 times)

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
Bachmann vs two brain dead commies.
« on: September 20, 2013, 02:44:16 PM »
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline NoMosqueHere

• Master JTFer
Re: Bachmann vs two brain dead commies.
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2013, 06:37:44 PM »
I like Michele Bachmann.  I have heard her speak, and she seems highly intelligent and informed and is unafraid to take on controversial and important subjects, such as the Muslim Brotherhood's influence in American government.

She's made a few minor gaffes, but nothing like those made by Joe Biden, who is a veritable gaffe machine.  Unlike Biden, however, Michele gets away with nothing and is criticized mercilessly by the media elitists for even the most inconsequential mistakes.  Anyway, I wonder what path her career will take after she prepares to leave the congress next year. 

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2013, 07:07:38 PM »
Like this one...

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/885368

I still love her though, everyone makes mistakes.
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2013, 11:35:58 PM »
She's made a few minor gaffes, but nothing like those made by Joe Biden, who is a veritable gaffe machine.

Do you think he's the worst VP in that category since Dan Quayle?

« Last Edit: September 22, 2013, 03:16:27 PM by Binyamin Yisrael »

Offline NoMosqueHere

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2013, 06:03:58 PM »

Do you think he's the worst VP in that category since Dan Quayle?

Absolutely.  He is neither a bright nor thoughtful man.   Some years ago, I heard him argue that Israel should give the Golan Heights to the mass murderer dictator of Syria Hafez al Assad. 

It's amazing how a dumb, undeserving, and dishonest student, such as Biden, can be so successful in government.  Consider the following information (taken from Wikipedia) about Biden:

He double majored in history and political science and graduated with a Bachelor of Arts in 1965,[22] ranking 506th of 688 in his class.

He then entered Syracuse University College of Law.  During his first year there, he was accused of having plagiarized 5 of 15 pages of a law review article. Biden said it was inadvertent due to his not knowing the proper rules of citation, and he was permitted to retake the course after receiving an 'F' grade, which was subsequently dropped from his record.[25] He received his Juris Doctor in 1968,[26] graduating 76th of 85 in his class.[24]

Biden received five student draft deferments during this period, with the first coming in late 1963 and the last in early 1968, at the peak of the Vietnam War.[27] In April 1968, he was reclassified by the Selective Service System as not available for service due to having had asthma as a teenager.[27][28]  (I am sure his family got some quack doctor to diagnose him with asthma. 

AND OF COURSE...all the sick liberal jews think he's just great. And they despise a fine, intelligent, and insightful woman, namely Michele Bachmann.

« Last Edit: September 23, 2013, 06:14:02 PM by NoMosqueHere »

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2013, 09:04:54 PM »

Absolutely.  He is neither a bright nor thoughtful man.   Some years ago, I heard him argue that Israel should give the Golan Heights to the mass murderer dictator of Syria Hafez al Assad. 

Bill Clinton also supported that as did Ehud Barak. That doesn't make him dumb. It just makes him an Anti-Semite and enemy of Israel. Obama would also support it today if not for Assad Juniors's civil war and gassing his citizens.