Author Topic: ATTENTION: Our great new "Ted Cruz for President 2016" Facebook page!  (Read 4956 times)

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
בס''ד

After JTFers voted almost unanimously to support Senator Ted Cruz for the 2016 Republican Presidential nomination, we are launching our campaign to build grassroots support for his candidacy. Baruch Hashem, our new "Ted Cruz for President 2016" Facebook page is now up and running. The great Shlomo got us two outstanding pictures for the page.

Please "like" our page and publicize it. And please comment and "like" our videos and subjects that we will present on the page.

The address is easy to remember:

http://www.facebook.com/cruzfor2016

We also still have the more general JTF English Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Jewish-Task-Force-JTF/460701807304711

As well as our Hebrew movement Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/HayaminORG

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Re: ATTENTION: Our great new "Ted Cruz for President 2016" Facebook page!
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2013, 09:45:51 PM »
 :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2013, 10:12:23 PM »
What is done is done, but I am beginning to think we are putting eggs in the wrong basket. Rubystars has posed some very troubling questions. Do we want more Bushites in the office? It seems Cruz and his wife have deep links with Bush and his administration.

This may be such a negative that within weeks his presidential aura may fade.

So let us hope that JTF is supporting the correct candidate.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2013, 10:39:31 PM »
The main objection I keep seeing among otherwise supportive people on facebook is the allegation that Ted Cruz is not a natural born citizen and therefore not eligible to be President.  This issue should be investigated and addressed.

בס''ד

Ted Cruz's mother was an American citizen when he was born, which automatically made him an American citizen. That meets the Constitutional standard.

Even Cruz-haters on the left are not raising this issue because they know it has no legal basis. There will be many serious obstacles that Ted Cruz has to overcome to win, but this will not be one of them.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2013, 10:40:55 PM »
בס''ד

Ted Cruz's mother was an American citizen when he was born, which automatically made him an American citizen. That meets the Constitutional standard.

Even Cruz-haters on the left are not raising this issue because they know it has no legal basis. There will be many serious obstacles that Ted Cruz has to overcome to win, but this will not be one of them.

What do you say concerning whether he is too much a Bush proto-type...
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2013, 10:47:13 PM »
What is done is done, but I am beginning to think we are putting eggs in the wrong basket. Rubystars has posed some very troubling questions. Do we want more Bushites in the office? It seems Cruz and his wife have deep links with Bush and his administration.

This may be such a negative that within weeks his presidential aura may fade.

So let us hope that JTF is supporting the correct candidate.
What other basket are we going to put them in... He actually is standing up and fighting, no one else is but Nazi Paul...
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2013, 10:47:56 PM »
17 likes... magic magic... 42 likes.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: October 01, 2013, 11:02:50 PM »
Ok, I will roll with this statement in response to those people.  Thanks.

ooh you got to the third intifada page before me. Wtv. Say more marketing things though, everyone hates ads (not a contradiction).

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: October 01, 2013, 11:13:58 PM »
Bah and another one... I still get more mitzvahs then you.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: October 01, 2013, 11:31:43 PM »
בס''ד

Then why is it an issue for Obama? Obama was born in Kenya while his mother was an American citizen. Does Kenya have a different status than Canada in foreign relations? At the time, Kenya was part of the British Empire and so was Canada to some extent (Prior to 1982.) at the time Cruz was born and still has the same Queen.

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: October 01, 2013, 11:47:44 PM »

Then why is it an issue for Obama? Obama was born in Kenya while his mother was an American citizen. Does Kenya have a different status than Canada in foreign relations? At the time, Kenya was part of the British Empire and so was Canada to some extent (Prior to 1982.) at the time Cruz was born and still has the same Queen.
I would like to hear more on this...
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: October 02, 2013, 01:00:14 AM »
At least the Democrats won't attack him on this since they know the Republicans will strike back at them that Obama was born in Kenya.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: October 02, 2013, 01:36:54 AM »
Alright I did what I did with my funny pisslam pics post with this page. Pray it works!

Offline GreenLightToGo

• Full JTFer
« Reply #13 on: October 02, 2013, 06:27:59 AM »
בס''ד

After JTFers voted almost unanimously to support Senator Ted Cruz for the 2016 Republican Presidential nomination, we are launching our campaign to build grassroots support for his candidacy.

I'm bitter about your decision, and I'm joining the 5% Nation to worship blacks instead.  :P

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: October 02, 2013, 06:28:30 AM »
Liked and shared. Even if Cruz might not likely win, it brings awareness to those who are anti obsmacare. Just hope non grassroots people will spread the word.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #15 on: October 02, 2013, 07:59:15 AM »
Keep spreading this to your friends, guys.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #16 on: October 02, 2013, 09:43:38 AM »
I have a lot of reservations here and I'm not sure if I support him but I will be mirroring videos and trying to help. I'm getting weary of supporting evil people just to keep absolute monsters out of office (and then with Obama, it didn't work anyway and he still got into office, twice, because of how stupid this country is). I love good loyal Americans but many of the people in this country got the president they deserved. I really hate that good people have to suffer along with the bad. I wish all the liberals could live under liberal rule and all the conservatives could live in a separate nation.

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: October 02, 2013, 09:59:59 AM »
What do you say concerning whether he is too much a Bush proto-type...

בס''ד

Are you serious? The Bushes are the ultimate establishment prostitutes. Ted Cruz is going against the establishment, including the Republican establishment which despises him. Cruz is a rebel who is pushing the Republican party to the right. There is no similarity between Cruz and the Bushes - they are polar opposites.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: October 02, 2013, 10:11:07 AM »
Let's hope rebel has more meaning than maverick did. I like what I have seen from Cruz so far but I would like to know more about him and his affiliations. 

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: October 02, 2013, 10:11:52 AM »

בס''ד

Completely different:

Cruz's parents were American citizens who were temporarily working in Canada but had every intention of returning to the U.S. and they did return when Cruz was 3 years old. Cruz always considered himself to be an American citizen as did his parents.

Obama considered himself to be a foreigner. He went to colleges and universities with a foreign student scholarship grant which he is something he is trying to hide and which is one reason why he won't release his college records. Once you choose to be a foreigner, your citizenship status changes especially if you define yourself as a foreigner.

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: October 02, 2013, 10:25:17 AM »
Let's hope rebel has more meaning than maverick did. I like what I have seen from Cruz so far but I would like to know more about him and his affiliations.

בס''ד

Rubystars, you are raising legitimate questions. There is no doubt that we are taking a chance in betting on Cruz. But if he is miraculously elected (it will take a miracle for him to beat the establishment), and as President he is pro-Israel, pro-life, anti-amnesty, for lower taxes and less spending, pro-Second Amendment, against the "gay" agenda, and for repealing Obamacare - I think that could at least temporarily save America from self-destruction. Cruz does claim to be all of these things that I mentioned, and so if he is telling us the truth and if he doesn't betray his principles, I would consider that to be a tremendous improvement over what we have now.

Is Cruz as right-wing as JTF? Of course not. Will he do things that will disappoint us? Probably. But we're betting that he is courageous and principled enough to give us a fighting chance.

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #21 on: October 02, 2013, 02:22:10 PM »
Well, I guess our chances of survival are better with ted cruz driving us at 45MPH over the cliff than chris christie at 55MPH or the commie-crats at 150MPH.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: October 02, 2013, 02:59:24 PM »
בס''ד

Rubystars, you are raising legitimate questions. There is no doubt that we are taking a chance in betting on Cruz. But if he is miraculously elected (it will take a miracle for him to beat the establishment), and as President he is pro-Israel, pro-life, anti-amnesty, for lower taxes and less spending, pro-Second Amendment, against the "gay" agenda, and for repealing Obamacare - I think that could at least temporarily save America from self-destruction. Cruz does claim to be all of these things that I mentioned, and so if he is telling us the truth and if he doesn't betray his principles, I would consider that to be a tremendous improvement over what we have now.

Is Cruz as right-wing as JTF? Of course not. Will he do things that will disappoint us? Probably. But we're betting that he is courageous and principled enough to give us a fighting chance.

Thanks for the response Chaim. One of my biggest problems with all of these guys is that even when we've had "pro life" presidents, they have done nothing to actually end abortion or use their power to the fullest to at least try to reduce abortion rates. They may not actively pursue the abortion agenda but they have done nothing to stop the innocent babies from being torn apart. Nothing at all. These "pro life" presidents have been useless in that regard. The best we can hope for from them is that they don't nominate someone to the Supreme Court that's as crazy and left wing as Ginsburg or Sotomayor. Then even when a "pro life" Supreme Court justice gets in there, they hem and haw about "precedent" which should mean nothing when it comes to little babies being violently ripped apart and feeling pain in the process.

I am getting so weary of having to say "This candidate isn't as right wing as I'd like them to be but I support them because the other guy is a monster". We always have to settle for less than what we want. We always have to choose a less than ideal candidate, while the communist social engineers, extreme environmentalists, LGBTQ community and other assorted nuts get exactly the guy they want to run on their side to advance their agenda.

If their side wins, they get a candidate that represents their values. If our side "wins", we get someone we always have to make some kind of concessions about.

"Pro Israel" has become almost as meaningless as "Pro Life" in the sense that even Obama claims to be "Pro Israel" and considers Israel to be an "important ally in the Middle East". Republican and Democrat alike have pushed for Israeli suicide all while claiming to be pro Israel to try to get on the good side of evangelicals and American Jews.

I'm really sick of this crap.

However, in the end I know I'll end up making pro-Cruz videos and helping JTF to promote another somewhat conservative, some liberal who is not as liberal as the actual liberals, just so we die slower instead of faster. Even Reagan wasn't right wing enough in my opinion. Anyone to the left of him doesn't deserve to be president at all, and yet all the candidates have been far to the left of even him.

I'll do my part and help but that doesn't mean I'm satisfied about our choices. A small group of Yankee liberals in New Hampshire gets to decide for Texas and every other state what choices we have as president, because by the time the primaries get down here to TX the choice has already been made and most of the candidates have dropped out of the race.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #23 on: October 02, 2013, 03:00:12 PM »
Well, I guess our chances of survival are better with ted cruz driving us at 45MPH over the cliff than chris christie at 55MPH or the commie-crats at 150MPH.

This is what I'm sick of. I want someone who will turn the darn car around and drive us away from the cliff.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #24 on: October 02, 2013, 04:03:43 PM »
בס''ד

Are you serious? The Bushes are the ultimate establishment prostitutes. Ted Cruz is going against the establishment, including the Republican establishment which despises him. Cruz is a rebel who is pushing the Republican party to the right. There is no similarity between Cruz and the Bushes - they are polar opposites.

No similarity? He worked for Bush... His wife works for Goldman Sachs...

Between 1999 and 2003, Cruz served as the director of the Office of Policy Planning at the Federal Trade Commission, an Associate Deputy Attorney General at the United States Department of Justice, and as Domestic Policy Advisor to U.S. President George W. Bush on the 2000 Bush-Cheney campaign. In addition, Cruz was an Adjunct Professor of Law at the University of Texas School of Law in Austin, where he taught U.S. Supreme Court litigation, from 2004 to 2009.
Bush Administration
Cruz joined the Bush–Cheney campaign in 1999 as a domestic policy adviser, advising then-Governor George W. Bush on a wide range of policy and legal matters, including civil justice, criminal justice, constitutional law, immigration, and government reform.[38]

Cruz assisted in assembling the Bush legal team, devise strategy, and draft pleadings in the Florida and U.S. Supreme Courts during the 2000 Florida presidential recounts, winning twice in the U.S. Supreme Court.[40][35]

After President Bush took office, Cruz served as an associate deputy attorney general in the U.S. Justice Department[1][40] and as the director of policy planning at the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.[21][1][40]

Personal life

Cruz and his wife, Heidi Cruz (née Nelson), have two daughters. Cruz met his wife while working on the George W. Bush presidential campaign of 2000. Cruz's wife is currently head of the Southwest Region in the Investment Management Division of Goldman, Sachs & Co. and previously worked in the White House for Condoleezza Rice and in New York as an investment banker.[93]