Author Topic: Rav Ovadia Yosef the spiritual leaders of shas is dead  (Read 64951 times)

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
Re: Rav Ovadia Yosef the spiritual leaders of shas is dead
« Reply #150 on: October 09, 2013, 09:14:50 AM »
Do I still have to serve him?
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #151 on: October 09, 2013, 09:22:53 AM »
Calling Rav Shach "evil" is insane, no matter how many things he said that you didn't like.  (And I also did not like many things he said).    Don't dishonor the Torah.
We will have to agree to disagree on this one.
How dare he say the terrible vile things he said about The Lubavitcher Rebbe,ZT"L,Rav Soloveitchik ZT"L& Rav Steinsaltz?
It was clearly hateful & jealousy on his part.
Nothing I said wasn't true.
I would never talk bad on a true gadol,but he was no gadol in my eyes & in the eyes of many chasidim (not only Chabad but other chasidim as well) & as well as many talmidim of Rav Soloveitchik.
Surely he was not on the magnitude of the Rebbe or Rav Soloveitchik.
The man was pure evil & because of him many Jews were turned off to Judaism & Jews were killed because of his support of sacrificing land.
At least Rav Ovadia,ZTL wsa mensch enough to admit when he was wrong & reached out to other Jews & brought many Jews back to the derech unlike that other person.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #152 on: October 09, 2013, 10:39:47 AM »
 CK just drop it, I dont know what he said exactly (except the Chabad part) but at least many today agree with his statements of such things and see the messichist madness going on. Anyway I spoke too much just dropp it all together, lets not talk about Rav Schach, Habad, the Modern-Orthodox or R' Steinzaltz (Although I dont know what he said nor do you need to repeat it, but I know generally people like him were/are against things like Artsccroll because they believed and believe that it dumbs people down by making it too easy- I heard this before, I personally have a Steinzaltz Gemorrah though and I need it).
  Whatever he said you know you do and will have a natural bias against him because he attacked your leader, soo drop it and leave it to someone who wouldn't be biased at all and have nothing to gain or loose, (basically drop it).
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #153 on: October 09, 2013, 10:48:09 AM »
  1 thing I dont get, are some people here getting to the point where they are and will refer to basically everyone as "evil"? I mean seriously who is left to support and be part of? Isn't the whole point to help Am Yisrael instead of just fight against EVERYONE? I don't see 1 group of public figure that wasn't attacked, I can't think of 1, not even Kahanists (of course they aren't "Kahanists" then). Soo who is even left to either support or looked positively on? Hatred is directed against Shas (Sefardi Haredi) against the Askenasi Haredi, against the Dati-Leumi (such as the National-Religious/ Settlers) against the Hiloni vaadi. Who is even left who'm you wouldn't call "evil" ?

Why is everyone being insulted and branded as "evil"? Perhaps I don't have a correct translation of what this word entails.
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #154 on: October 09, 2013, 10:48:31 AM »
CB just drop it, I dont know what he said exactly (except the Chabad part) but at least many today agree with his statements of such things and see the messichist madness going on. Anyway I spoke too much just dropp it all together, lets not talk about Rav Schach, Habad, the Modern-Orthodox or R' Steinzaltz (Although I dont know what he said nor do you need to repeat it, but I know generally people like him were/are against things like Artsccroll because they believed and believe that it dumbs people down by making it too easy- I heard this before, I personally have a Steinzaltz Gemorrah though and I need it).
  Whatever he said you know you do and will have a natural bias against him because he attacked your leader, soo drop it and leave it to someone who wouldn't be biased at all and have nothing to gain or loose, (basically drop it).
I agree  best to drop it as it is now water under the bridge as both have passed on .& I say that the Mishichistim are looney toons who belong in the funny farm I am totally against them & their nonsense.

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #155 on: October 09, 2013, 10:53:35 AM »
Actually I like the Dati Leumi particularly  the ones from Bat Ayin.
Bat Ayin is one of the few yishuvim that does not hire any Arab workers & depends only on Jewish labor.
Also you can't own German cars there.

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #156 on: October 09, 2013, 11:47:40 AM »
Do I still have to serve him?
Oh no, I want you to serve me.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #158 on: October 09, 2013, 01:19:35 PM »
Chaim is correct. Shas is an evil party and ROY is responsible for the evil decisions he made of it, since he was the true leader and driving force of it. HaRav Meir Kahane (ztl) should have been the most influential political rabbi in Israel, not Ovadia Yosef.

Can you guys tell me who Rabbi Shach is please?

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #159 on: October 09, 2013, 01:23:17 PM »
Chaim is correct. Shas is an evil party and ROY is responsible for the evil decisions he made of it, since he was the true leader and driving force of it. HaRav Meir Kahane (ztl) should have been the most influential political rabbi in Israel, not Ovadia Yosef.

Can you guys tell me who Rabbi Shach is please?
Google his name Elazar Shach & look on wikapedia that will give you a fair idea.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #160 on: October 09, 2013, 01:48:39 PM »
Judaism is so complex for me and full of words I dont understand...but Chaim used word Kapara-in Serbian language it means Down Payment...person would say "Dao sam Kaparu"......also English word sin is written and pronaunced the same but means SON in Serbian 8)

I think it means torture in hell.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #161 on: October 09, 2013, 01:58:37 PM »
Oh no, I want you to serve me.

Yes master. I will serve you.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #162 on: October 09, 2013, 02:09:09 PM »
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #163 on: October 09, 2013, 02:33:46 PM »

Kapara? No, it means atonement.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #164 on: October 09, 2013, 02:50:06 PM »

Maybe you didn't realize it but the word Kapparah is related to the word Kippur... We recently celebrated Yom Kippur (The Day of Atonement) last month...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #165 on: October 09, 2013, 03:29:03 PM »
Maybe you didn't realize it but the word Kapparah is related to the word Kippur... We recently celebrated Yom Kippur (The Day of Atonement) last month...

Oh. Well how do you say it in relation to something that you can't atone for on this world?
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #166 on: October 09, 2013, 04:19:38 PM »
I agree  best to drop it as it is now water under the bridge as both have passed on .& I say that the Mishichistim are looney toons who belong in the funny farm I am totally against them & their nonsense.

The Meshichistim are actually the ones that are the most Pro-Land of Israel. They are the Chabad version of the Hilltop Youth type people. They can be seen waving their Mashiach flag at nationalist events. The ones that don't say the Rebbe is Mashiach are more like an Establishment group and stay out of politics. They care like the Chabad version of Mafdal and/or the Yesha Council.

Offline Yerusha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #167 on: October 09, 2013, 04:20:16 PM »

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #168 on: October 09, 2013, 04:27:04 PM »
yerusha knock it off, no one is messichist here and no one besides a few even understand what he said because its in Hebrew. You always know the perfect time to jump in and stirr the pot, what's your point in the video. Their is nothing for anyone here except you trying to piss CK off.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #169 on: October 09, 2013, 04:44:13 PM »
The Chabad I attend is pro-Israel and my Rabbi knows I have Kahanist leanings. I have explained that I know at least four Chabad rabbis personally (have their phone numbers and call them when I have questions) and none of them are messichist..
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #170 on: October 09, 2013, 04:45:04 PM »
Oh. Well how do you say it in relation to something that you can't atone for on this world?

I think you are thinking of Karet, being 'cut off'...

http://www.chabad.org/search/keyword_cdo/kid/10949/jewish/Karet.htm

Karet: (lit. “excision”); the cutting of the soul, causing premature death on the earthly plane and a severing of the soul’s connection with G-d on the spiritual plane

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #171 on: October 09, 2013, 04:57:35 PM »
I think you are thinking of Karet, being 'cut off'...

http://www.chabad.org/search/keyword_cdo/kid/10949/jewish/Karet.htm

Karet: (lit. “excision”); the cutting of the soul, causing premature death on the earthly plane and a severing of the soul’s connection with G-d on the spiritual plane

No, actually I think he meant something else, as one can correct sins of karet. By the way as long as one is alive they can correct anything even if a heavenly voice says that one cannot do Teshuva (like for Acher) we dont listen to it and one can still make Teshuva.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #172 on: October 09, 2013, 05:13:20 PM »

No, actually I think he meant something else, as one can correct sins of karet. By the way as long as one is alive they can correct anything even if a heavenly voice says that one cannot do Teshuva (like for Acher) we dont listen to it and one can still make Teshuva.

I have brought the story of Acher many times in the forum...

See this:

http://jtf.org/forum/index.php/topic,45924.msg439269.html#msg439269

Offline Yerusha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #173 on: October 09, 2013, 05:28:58 PM »
"During the days of the First Holy Temple, as King Hezekiah reigned in Judea, the mighty Assyrian empire ruled the Middle East. Its armies poured over the area, conquering nations and states, never defeated. The northern Jewish kingdom of Israel fell to the mighty Assyrians, and they ravaged the southern kingdom of Judea, conquering every city and town except the capital, Jerusalem. The powerful army, led by Sanacherib, laid siege to the city and delivered an ultimatum to the Jews standing behind the city's walls: Surrender and live, be taken to another land where you will live lives of quiet comfort, or fight—and be exterminated.

Within the city a bitter debate broke out, with King Hezekiah placing his faith in the Almighty, calling for resistance and refusal to surrender. A second camp, however, led by the scholar and scribe Shevna, called for surrender and peace. And thus, says the Talmud (Sanhedrin 26a):

"Shevna spoke before 130,000 people and Hezekiah before 110,000. Hezekiah (seeing that the majority was with Shevna) was fearful and said: Can it be, G-d forbid, that the Almighty wishes to go after the majority and since the majority wishes to surrender, we, too, should agree to surrender? The prophet [Isaiah] then came and said: 'Say you not a confederation to all that the people shall call a confederation' (Isaiah 8 ). It is a confederation of the wicked and a confederacy of the wicked is not counted."

The votes and the majority of those who do not follow G-d's law and will are not "counted," are not considered in making a national Jewish decision. Of course, there is a concept of democracy within Judaism. But that is within a context of Jewish law, when the majority does not go against Judaism. Certainly the Sanhedrin ruled on the basis of the majority decision of its members and certainly the vote for people who are committed to Judaism and Jewish policies is based on the principle of democracy. But democracy can never be used to vote against Torah and Jewish concepts and values and laws. Democracy must bow before the truth of Judaism
" (p.264 "Uncomfortable Questions for Comfortable Jews", R.Meir Kahane 1987)

The High Priest Shevna and his 130,000 disciples knew Torah and Halacha x1000 times better than Ovadiya Yosef & Shas, and were otherwise probably complete tzaddikim on a level that we cannot comprehend, yet they are still called a kesher reshoyim - "a confederacy of the wicked" by Hashem, for erring in wanting to surrender Eretz Yisrael for pikuach nefesh - "to save lives", showing how vast is His Land's honour is in His eyes, and how vast is the judgment against most Haredi leaders and their followers is in this generation for supporting Oslo, and who despite all the terrible events of the last 20 years, still in principle to this day are prepared to give up parts of Israel to the Ishmaelites!
« Last Edit: October 09, 2013, 05:41:55 PM by Yerusha »

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #174 on: October 10, 2013, 08:41:21 AM »
 Imagine that one's donkey would die.