Author Topic: Tommy Robinson leaves edl  (Read 11458 times)

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Tommy Robinson leaves edl
« Reply #25 on: October 11, 2013, 12:04:47 AM »
I think England may be well and truly finished now, the EDL was pretty much worthless after they threw out Roberta Moore, but now there is pretty much no outlet for anyone who wants to fight the Islamiztion of their country except the Nazis.

The Quilliam Foundation is one of those government funded but supposedly independent organizations that are very common in Europe. Basically they exist when the government wants something done but wants it to come from a source besides Downing street.

They threw out Roberta Moore?  Why?
I guess I've been living under a rock.  Edl was britain's only hope.  Oh well maybe roberta moore could do some activism in israel and save Jews instead while britain burns...

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #26 on: October 11, 2013, 12:09:24 AM »

So why did people on the forum ridicule me? when I wrote that Tommy Robinson was not a Zionist, but a Jew hater. 

Tommy Robinson had my Twitter account suspended for several days after  I tweeted him a pro-Jewish anti-Muslim message.

Tommy Robinson was a member of the BNP (British Nazi Party) led by Nick Griffin, which denies the Holocaust.

It is so clear that Tommy Robinson was just seeking publicity, fame and fortune from being in the public spotlight in the media, but he has had been a Nazi sympathizer for many years.

Tommy Robinson also allowed 3 or 4 Muslim Jew-hating animals to attend his wedding, his alliance lies with Nazis and Muslims, he has never been a true Zionist or lover of the Jewish people.

We're all individuals here.  Whoever ridiculed you was wrong to do so (even if you were factually incorrect how dare he ridicule you?)  And now we know your message was the correct one so they were also mistaken in their view in addition to unjustly ridiculing you.  (Man, I hope it wasn't me).

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #27 on: October 11, 2013, 05:34:32 AM »

So why did people on the forum ridicule me? when I wrote that Tommy Robinson was not a Zionist, but a Jew hater. 

Tommy Robinson had my Twitter account suspended for several days after  I tweeted him a pro-Jewish anti-Muslim message.

Tommy Robinson was a member of the BNP (British Nazi Party) led by Nick Griffin, which denies the Holocaust.

It is so clear that Tommy Robinson was just seeking publicity, fame and fortune from being in the public spotlight in the media, but he has had been a Nazi sympathizer for many years.

Tommy Robinson also allowed 3 or 4 Muslim Jew-hating animals to attend his wedding, his alliance lies with Nazis and Muslims, he has never been a true Zionist or lover of the Jewish people.

Should have talked to me rabbi (?). I never trusted Tommy the drug dealer, and I honestly didn't think England stood any chance of survival, due to their lack of interest in it.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
  • Kill 'em all. Let God sort 'em out!
« Reply #28 on: October 11, 2013, 06:40:40 AM »

Oooh pleeeease... Same old [censored]. Nazi nazi nazi, jew hater jew hater, anti zionist... Everyone that not believe excactly what you believe is a nazi. He joined the BNP because the BNP was the only solution for mass immigration but he left them quick after cause of the racist views. Please grow up... He always worked together with Jews and Zionists from The USA and in other country's. And please, why should a English men care about zionists and Jews first? A few old muslim friends of him went there because they knew eachother there whole lifes. I do not support Tommy but you are a filthy Nazi in my eyes for smearing people like that!!!! So i am a nazi as i joined the EDL years ago? I joined it not becaus i love Tommy but because the EDL did a good job. You only care about yourself and dont give a [censored] about others.
''At the siege of Vienna in 1683 Islam seemed poised to overrun Christian Europe.
We are in a new phase of a very old war.''

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #29 on: October 11, 2013, 11:07:32 AM »
  Oooh pleeeease... Same old [censored]. Nazi nazi nazi, jew hater jew hater, anti zionist... Everyone that not believe excactly what you believe is a nazi. He joined the BNP because the BNP was the only solution for mass immigration but he left them quick after cause of the racist views.

He joined them.  But he left them quick (sic).   Lololol.   And you claim he left BECAUSE of their racist views.  They had the same views when he joined.   Many of us made a mistake believing this fraud and his delusional supporters.

« Last Edit: October 13, 2013, 01:54:47 AM by Kahane-Was-Right BT »

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #30 on: October 11, 2013, 11:53:27 AM »
We're all individuals here.  Whoever ridiculed you was wrong to do so (even if you were factually incorrect how dare he ridicule you?)  And now we know your message was the correct one so they were also mistaken in their view in addition to unjustly ridiculing you.  (Man, I hope it wasn't me).
No, this is what happened...

https://jtf.org/forum/index.php/topic,69505.msg595143.html#msg595143
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
« Reply #31 on: October 11, 2013, 12:19:32 PM »
He joined them.  But he left them quick (sic).   Lololol.   And you claim he left BECAUSE of. Their. racist views.  They had the same views when he joined.   Many of us made a mistake believing this fraud and his delusional supporters.
You don't know where you talkig about. How many times have you been to the EDL meetings and demo's?
''At the siege of Vienna in 1683 Islam seemed poised to overrun Christian Europe.

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
« Reply #32 on: October 11, 2013, 12:26:16 PM »

BNP stands for British National Party by the way. Why do you love the word 'nazi' so much? Oh wait i see... When someone's not agree with you or you lose a discussion you just call him a nazi as argument? Thats clever

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #33 on: October 11, 2013, 01:32:25 PM »
BNP stands for British National Party by the way. Why do you love the word 'nazi' so much? Oh wait i see... When someone's not agree with you or you lose a discussion you just call him a nazi as argument? Thats clever

The BNP repeats and believes Nazi propaganda about Jews, for accuracy's sake. Many of the BNP members espouse Nazi-style Jew hatred. Calling them Nazis is short-hand.

And for the EDL, I completely understand that you'd take offense at them being called Nazis. Tommy was pretty much, so I don't understand why you're defending him, but if anyone says that the EDL is a Nazi organization, they're wrong.

As for Roberta Moore, her story shows that something is wrong. Would we kick you or a Hindu out for being another nationality/religion? Why does a counter-jihad movement push someone out who's counter-jihad? It's a fact that there are Jew-haters in the EDL, and while it's great B"H that you're not one of them, and that many aren't, they do wield a considerable amount of influence in it.

Do I wish EDL would succeed? Of course. However in Jewish tradition, people get kicked out of a G-dly army for insignificant sins that they could just fix later, because (more than just this) you want to make sure G-d is fighting with you. Unless everyone in the EDL hates Jews, they're divided against themselves, and all I have to say is identify the enemy, and put your will to survive above your petty conspiracies and ignorant prejudices. Serbia did it, and would have been fine if not for us, but they continue to survive. Finally, take everything that you hear from the EDL with a grain of salt. They're still highly politically correct based on the statements I hear, and I never trust people themselves or to accomplish much who water down their message to win.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #34 on: October 11, 2013, 06:09:50 PM »
Here is a photo of Tommy expressing his patriotism and rejecting extremism:

::)
Does his shirt say" One Islam Marina"? :::D
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
« Reply #35 on: October 11, 2013, 06:12:04 PM »
Does his shirt say" One Islam Marina"? :::D
Wooooow.... Haha if you don't know the brand called 'Stone Island' you will believe it says One Islam Marina lol

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
« Reply #36 on: October 11, 2013, 06:16:21 PM »
Here is a photo of Tommy expressing his patriotism and rejecting extremism:

::)
They had a  campaign together after the Woolwich attack to fight Islamic extremism? You rather see this muslim together with some Islamic extremist? In your eyes, what should muslims need to do after a attack like the one in Woolwich? Support the EDL or support the extremists who did this? I think i know what you like to see.

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
« Reply #37 on: October 11, 2013, 06:48:05 PM »

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
« Reply #38 on: October 11, 2013, 06:50:03 PM »

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #39 on: October 11, 2013, 07:03:46 PM »
I vote Roberta Moore and Robert Bartholomew for the new leaders of the EDL! Everyone agree? Good! It was a unanimous vote, your new leaders... Roberta and Robert! :clap: :fireworks:

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
« Reply #40 on: October 12, 2013, 07:09:43 AM »
I vote Roberta Moore and Robert Bartholomew for the new leaders of the EDL! Everyone agree? Good! It was a unanimous vote, your new leaders... Roberta and Robert! :clap: :fireworks:
I think the people should choche a new leadership. Paul Ray is the founder of the EDL and i think he will be the perfect leader.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #41 on: October 12, 2013, 08:03:38 AM »
Ray Davies of the Kinks was a prophet 

Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
« Reply #42 on: October 12, 2013, 01:46:20 PM »
Ray Davies of the Kinks was a prophet 

What has this to do with the topic? By the way, the song sucks!

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #43 on: October 13, 2013, 01:57:27 AM »
You don't know where you talkig about. How many times have you been to the EDL meetings and demo's?

The fact that you went to their meetings and demo's just shows that you are biased and have a soft spot for Tommy boy.  It doesn't say anything about my ability to comment on this subject.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #44 on: October 13, 2013, 02:00:54 AM »
What has this to do with the topic? By the way, the song sucks!

BNP are holocaust deniers and spout nazi propaganda against Jews.  Therefore they are nazis.   Simple equation even a simple mind like yours should grasp.

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
« Reply #45 on: October 13, 2013, 08:40:41 AM »
BNP are holocaust deniers and spout nazi propaganda against Jews.  Therefore they are nazis.   Simple equation even a simple mind like yours should grasp.
The BNP is changed through the years. The BNP has a lot of Jewish members now these days.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #46 on: October 13, 2013, 09:15:26 AM »
The BNP is changed through the years. The BNP has a lot of Jewish members now these days.
You can find self hating kikes in any and every Jew-hating establishment that accepts them.

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #47 on: October 13, 2013, 10:49:04 AM »
The BNP prohibited its members from being part of edl, mainly because the edl was 'zionist'.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #48 on: October 13, 2013, 12:05:27 PM »

Wrong.

You simply make excuses for nazis.  Why is that?  You're associated with BNP yourself and don't want to be made to feel guilty by self-respecting Jewish people at this site?

Offline Rational Jew

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #49 on: October 13, 2013, 10:07:12 PM »
בס''ד

Tommy Robinson is a phony cowardly fraud.

Roberta Moore was the best and most talented leader the EDL ever had. When the EDL betrayed her, they proved that they are just a bunch of Nazi Jew-hating opportunists.

בס''ד

While I agree with your points most of the time, Chaim, I have to disagree with you on EDL. EDL are not Nazis. I know that some keyboard warrior wrote negative stuff about JTF and you in particular, and I don't condone that. But, I'm pretty sure that keyboard warrior was not the main voice for EDL. I was searching through EDL forums and did not find anything about JTF at all.

I am familiar with the fact that some BNP members have been attending EDL rallies, and I know that BNP is a Nazi group whose leader Nick Griffin ys'v supported Muammar Gaddafi and Louis Farrakhan among others. Now, I do condemn their alliance if such an alliance was made to begin with. But, you should also keep in mind that BNP officially denounced EDL as "zionists" who supposedly want to create a backlash between Christians and Muslims.

Here is what Nick Griffin has to say about EDL:
http://www.hopenothate.org.uk/blog/article/520/bnp-blame-zionists-for-edl

I don't think EDL officially embraced BNP. But, if they did, than I condemn it.

EDL officially supports Israel. They also invited Rabbi Nachum Shifren to speak at one of their rallies.

I don't think they're Nazis. Let's not follow everything that unmarried hack Debbie Schlussel says (even though 75% of what she writes is garbage).

« Last Edit: October 13, 2013, 11:25:05 PM by ObamaScum Out of USA NOW!!! »
Jew or Gentile, Black or White - Against Islam we must unite!