Author Topic: Cruz wins Values Voter straw poll by huge margin  (Read 526 times)

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
Cruz wins Values Voter straw poll by huge margin
« on: October 13, 2013, 12:48:49 AM »
בס''ד

The Values Voter Summit is an important gathering of mostly evangelical Christians who want to make sure that the Republican party remains socially conservative.

In the race for President in 2016, Ted Cruz came in first place with 42% of the vote.

Ben Carson, a black doctor, and Rick Santorum were tied for second place with 13% each.

The Jew-hater Rand Paul came in fourth place with only 6%, followed by the illegal alien amnesty leader Marco Rubio with 5%.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/10/12/cruz-wins-religious-conservatives-2016-straw-poll

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: Cruz wins Values Voter straw poll by huge margin
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2013, 12:59:10 AM »
I think it's clear who to support in 2016.

Offline GreenLightToGo

• Full JTFer
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2013, 02:35:28 AM »
בס''ד

The Values Voter Summit is an important gathering of mostly evangelical Christians who want to make sure that the Republican party remains socially conservative.

In the race for President in 2016, Ted Cruz came in first place with 42% of the vote.

Ben Carson, a black doctor, and Rick Santorum were tied for second place with 13% each.

The Jew-hater Rand Paul came in fourth place with only 6%, followed by the illegal alien amnesty leader Marco Rubio with 5%.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/10/12/cruz-wins-religious-conservatives-2016-straw-poll

I still support Rick Santorum over Ted Cruz, but I'm glad Rand Paul & Marco Rubio aren't getting much support. I don't know if I would even vote if Paul or Rubio became the nominee.

Offline NoMosqueHere

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2013, 01:04:33 PM »
What is Cruz's immigration policy?  Immigration is a crucial issue, and I won't support anyone who endorses the status quo, which will result in a turd world america.  We need to greatly reduce or, better, eliminate turd world immigration (especially muslims) and increase the number of white immigrants.  Wouldn't it be great if the south african whites got out of the SA hell hole  and came to the US to live? 
« Last Edit: October 13, 2013, 01:26:02 PM by NoMosqueHere »