Poll

Is Russia the whitest country on Earth?

Yes
0 (0%)
No
4 (100%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Author Topic: Is Russia the whitest county on Earth?  (Read 2023 times)

Offline Rational Jew

• Pro JTFer
Is Russia the whitest county on Earth?
« on: October 18, 2013, 12:50:11 PM »
I'm tired hearing Nazis like Gayvid Douce claiming that Russia is "the last hope for white survival" or that Moscow has "the largest white population on Earth".
Jew or Gentile, Black or White - Against Islam we must unite!

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Is Russia the whitest county on Earth?
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2013, 12:55:06 PM »
Who cares? I hope they choke.
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2013, 01:57:41 PM »
Russia conquered all of Northern Asia. The native Siberians are probably mainly Oriental so I don't know how someone can say it's the whitest country on Earth. Also, the Mongols conquered parts of the Russian Empire. So a lot of people in Central Asia are mixed. The people of Siberia are related to the Eskimos.

Online Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2013, 02:27:45 PM »
There is a strong Asian element in the Russian mixture the population of that huge country is very heterogeneous.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2013, 03:44:14 PM »
Who cares? I hope they choke.

Why? What did they do to you?

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2013, 04:21:10 PM »
Why? What did they do to you?

One of the biggest anti-Jewish place ever, now and throughout history. For example look at their "news" programs. All KGB propaganda.
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2013, 04:43:09 PM »
Why France? Isn't the discussion about Russia? Obviously France is also facing a Muslim problem. Russia was mostly Secular during Communism so it is no surprise that the Muslims are a strong religious minority in Russia when the average Russian doesn't care about their Russian Orthodox Church in a religious way. They probably like it for the same reason that many Americans celebrate X-mas culturally but don't care about the Xtian aspect of the holiday.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #7 on: October 18, 2013, 08:31:43 PM »
A lot of overanalyzing in this thread. Who cares? Gayvid Puke is a liar and a loser. Everybody knows that the real Nazis viewed Slavs are subhumans and Russians that fall for that are idiots.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: October 19, 2013, 09:10:57 AM »
One of the biggest anti-Jewish place ever, now and throughout history. For example look at their "news" programs. All KGB propaganda.

Not all Russian people are bad. Just like not all German, Polish and Japanese people are not all bad. Just because they killed millions of people does not make them a "bad" race.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: October 19, 2013, 09:52:07 AM »
Not all Russian people are bad. Just like not all German, Polish and Japanese people are not all bad. Just because they killed millions of people does not make them a "bad" race.
I agree..
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: October 19, 2013, 08:10:37 PM »

Since when is Russia a race? Russian is a nationality. Even Slavs aren't a race. Slavs are a white ethnic group.

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
  • Kill 'em all. Let God sort 'em out!
« Reply #11 on: October 19, 2013, 08:58:36 PM »
I love Russia and the Russian people. I think the Russian nationalists are doing a realy good job... We can all learn from this... Jews, Dutch, English, Americans etc...
''At the siege of Vienna in 1683 Islam seemed poised to overrun Christian Europe.
We are in a new phase of a very old war.''

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: October 19, 2013, 11:47:29 PM »
I love Russia and the Russian people. I think the Russian nationalists are doing a realy good job... We can all learn from this... Jews, Dutch, English, Americans etc...
What I don't like about some nationalists is that they do not know how to positively express their nationalism and join some nazi group...they should join white Christian nationalistic group...there is actually only one I am aware of led by the ethnic Serb from Moscow..
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: October 20, 2013, 12:15:32 AM »
Why should ethnic Serbs be in control in Moscow? Are you confusing Serb with Slav? Not all Slavs are Serbs.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #14 on: October 20, 2013, 12:55:37 AM »
Between the alcoholism and the krokodil I don't think Russia is the country to look up to.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #15 on: October 20, 2013, 12:58:07 AM »
What's krokodil?

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #16 on: October 20, 2013, 02:19:53 AM »
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: October 20, 2013, 02:31:18 AM »
What's krokodil?

Too late Muman she already asked.

Lisa, it's a cheap substitute for heroin addicts. The drug name is desomorphine, and actually has legitimate medical applications. However when it's made into a street drug, it's made using very toxic substances. This method of making it causes people's flesh to deteriorate, sometimes down to the bone. There are a lot of graphic images out there with people with their arm bones showing, etc. because their flesh melted off from taking this drug. It's supposed to be very addictive. It started being used in Russia but now some people in the US have been using it too.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #19 on: October 20, 2013, 04:50:52 AM »
The racial **** on this forum lately has gotten ridiculous. JTF was never intended to be a racial movement. People all have the choice of good or evil. That is what free will is for. The great majority of blacks are evil, but that is because they choose to go along with their evil culture, not because they were born evil by being black. Same would apply to the Russians, Germans, and any other evil group you can imagine. Germany was/is a Nazi country but good people like Ulli, etc. prove that the German "race" is not 100% satanic.

Are Slavs a "race"? Yes. No. Who cares. It is a language family, and one could argue by and large that they have a specific physical appearance (angular noses, etc.) and therefore are a subset of the white race, but again, who cares? If any Slavs fall for present-day WN propaganda targeted towards them, they are complete imbeciles. The real Nazis wanted them all to be slaves, and then dead. Slavs that truly want to reject Nazism and stand up for their heritage in every way should join JTF.

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #20 on: October 20, 2013, 09:21:16 AM »
The racial **** on this forum lately has gotten ridiculous.
I complained but without success. So for some period of time I left this forum because of this problem...things are better now than before but still very bad...

Super Mantila was correct when he complained about racism. Dutch were great to the Jews and he does not deserve to be treated in the way he was treated...and he openly supported Israel but you must be crazy to believe that someone will support you if you insult him.. :o

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: October 20, 2013, 10:13:47 AM »

Since when is Russia a race? Russian is a nationality. Even Slavs aren't a race. Slavs are a white ethnic group.

I didn't say they were a race. Can't we stop with this anti-racial crap? We are not StørmFrønt.

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #22 on: October 20, 2013, 04:52:10 PM »
Some parts of Russia have a lot of racial mixing.  So i would say not.  In some parts as you get closer to Asia, there is higher degree of Asian characteristics mixed in.  I lot of them have a Charles Bronson type look.  Or Ming the Merciless, lol.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #23 on: October 20, 2013, 05:58:49 PM »
First Off... David Duke's main goal is to repeat the holocaust... not to save the white race.... he would sacrifice half the white population if he could kill off all the jews.... just like his idol Hitler.

Look at how he talks about Obama.. He doesn't say that Obama is a white-hating western-hating Jew-hating Muslim that associates with other black supremacist muslims......   He doesn't even mention the word 'Muslim'... instead... he says Obama is a 'zionist' cryptojew... he calls him Obamazion or something stupid like that.

Hopefully his latest facelift will ultimately suffocate him.

Also... isn't it interesting how neo-nazi's all admire Russia so much... Even Hitler admitted that Russia was superior to Germany in his last testament....   It just shows you Nazis are and always have been communists...  they use the same techniques... they both want fascism.. everything to be state-controlled  and they have the same scapegoats... its all the same crap.  WHich is why both the American Communist party and the American Nazi party both overwhelmingly supported the Occuterrorist Wall street movement.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #24 on: October 20, 2013, 06:46:09 PM »
Some parts of Russia have a lot of racial mixing.  So i would say not.  In some parts as you get closer to Asia, there is higher degree of Asian characteristics mixed in.  I lot of them have a Charles Bronson type look.  Or Ming the Merciless, lol.

That reminds me that someone once called Eskimos "snow Mexicans". Of course I have nothing against Eskimos or Mexicans (Except the racist Aztlan ones.). But Central Asia would be considered Mestizo if you compare it to Latin America. Also, the same for the Philippines which are even closer to Mestizos since they are mixed with actual Spaniards, not just whites in general like in Central Asia.