Author Topic: "Death Camp Liberals"  (Read 421 times)

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
"Death Camp Liberals"
« on: October 20, 2013, 01:27:48 AM »
It's only liberals who have supported death camps throughout history: 

Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: "Death Camp Liberals"
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2013, 03:05:35 AM »
I wish he was right about the Nazis being tracked down and put to justice but that obviously wasn't true for all of them. Several of them actually came to the USA to continue their diabolical work under Operation Paperclip. We also know monsters like Mengele escaped capture, and even Hitler himself committed suicide (or was killed by his own people, nobody knows for certain) before he could be brought to earthly justice.

I would like to see at least the same amount of punishment that fell on many Nazis fall onto abortionists though. There were many who were brought to justice.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2013, 04:56:29 PM »
I wish he was right about the Nazis being tracked down and put to justice but that obviously wasn't true for all of them. Several of them actually came to the USA to continue their diabolical work under Operation Paperclip. We also know monsters like Mengele escaped capture, and even Hitler himself committed suicide (or was killed by his own people, nobody knows for certain) before he could be brought to earthly justice.

I would like to see at least the same amount of punishment that fell on many Nazis fall onto abortionists though. There were many who were brought to justice.
A lot of people think Sh*tler fled to Argentina.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2013, 05:34:20 PM »
A lot of people think Sh*tler fled to Argentina.

It's possible.