Author Topic: Obama OK with Genocide, Supports Infanticide Too!  (Read 4651 times)

Offline Matthias Corvinus

• Full JTFer
Obama OK with Genocide, Supports Infanticide Too!
« on: July 27, 2007, 12:44:17 PM »
SPREAD THE WORD, ESPECIALLY ABOUT THE INFANTICIDE PART. Pennsylvania and New York have a lot of electoral votes, and a lot of pro-life Catholics. This will demolish Obama's chances in both states once it gets around. Even most pro-choice people draw the line at killing live babies, which is what Obama seems to advocate. Come to think of it, didn't Hitler get started on "defective infants" before proceeding to Jews, Poles, Gypsies, and so on?

<a href="http://www.opinionjournal.com/extra/?id=110010382">"It Didn't Happen:" Democrats go soft on crimes against humanity</a>

<blockquote>Barack Obama's latest pronouncement on Iraq should have shocked the conscience. In an interview with the Associated Press last week, the freshman Illinois senator and Democratic presidential candidate opined that <strong>even preventing genocide is not a sufficient reason to keep American troops in Iraq.</strong>

<blockquote>"Well, look, if that's the criteria by which we are making decisions on the deployment of U.S. forces, then by that argument you would have 300,000 troops in the Congo right now--where millions have been slaughtered as a consequence of ethnic strife--which we haven't done," Mr. Obama told the AP. "We would be deploying unilaterally and occupying the Sudan, which we haven't done. Those of us who care about Darfur don't think it would be a good idea."

Mr. Obama is engaging in sophistry. By his logic, if America lacks the capacity to intervene everywhere there is ethnic killing, it has no obligation to intervene anywhere--and perhaps an obligation to intervene nowhere. His reasoning elevates consistency into the cardinal virtue, making the perfect the enemy of the good.

<strong>Further, he elides the distinction between an act of omission (refraining from intervention in Congo and Darfur) and an act of commission (withdrawing from Iraq). The implication is that although the U.S. has had a military presence in Iraq since 1991, the fate of Iraqis is not America's problem.</strong></blockquote>

Taranto adds,

<blockquote>One may take the position that genocide would not be the likely result of an American retreat from Iraq. That is the view of Mr. Obama's Massachusetts colleague John Kerry, the 2004 presidential nominee. Mr. Kerry, who served in Vietnam before turning against that war, voted for the Iraq war before turning against it. He draws on the Vietnam experience in making the case that the outcome of a U.S. pullout from Iraq would not be that bad. <strong>"We heard that argument over and over again about the bloodbath that would engulf the entire Southeast Asia, and it didn't happen," he said recently.</strong>

...According to a 2001 investigation by the Orange County Register, Hanoi's communist regime imprisoned a million Vietnamese without charge in "re-education" camps, where an estimated 165,000 perished. "Thousands were abused or tortured: their hands and legs shackled in painful positions for months, their skin slashed by bamboo canes studded with thorns, their veins injected with poisonous chemicals, their spirits broken with stories about relatives being killed," the Register reported.</blockquote>

Obama, while an Illinois State Senator, <a href="http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=53694">orchestrated the defeat of the Illinois' Born Alive Infants Protection Act</a>. This legislation would have provided legal protection for infants that were born alive, including those delivered as the result of botched abortions. (See also <a href="http://www.wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=34900">"When a crying baby is not 'alive'"</a> by Jill Stanek.)

<blockquote>Here is what Obama said when arguing against Illinois' Born Alive Infants Protection Act during Senate floor debate. This was legislation clarifying the terms "person," "human being," "child," and "individual" in Illinois statutes included any baby born alive, no matter what gestational age or circumstance of birth:

"… I just want to suggest… that this is probably not going to survive constitutional scrutiny."

"Number one, whenever we define a pre-viable fetus as a person that is protected by the equal protection clause or the other elements in the Constitution, what we're really saying is, in fact, that they are persons that are entitled to the kinds of protections that would be provided to a – child, a 9-month-old – child that was delivered to term. That determination then, essentially, if it was accepted by a court, would forbid abortions to take place."

"I mean, it – it would essentially bar abortions, because the equal protection clause does not allow somebody to kill a child, and if this is a child, then this would be an anti-abortion statute. For that purpose, I think it would probably be found unconstitutional."

Incredible stuff. Not only did Obama make no sense, he showed just how far he would go to safeguard abortion. </blockquote>

Offline EyesOnly

• New JTFer
Re: Obama OK with Genocide, Supports Infanticide Too!
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2007, 07:50:25 AM »
Barak Obama is a mob-pandering fraud of a sophist.  Anyone who runs for higher office before the ink is dry on his name plate in the Senate should be recognized as such.

newman

« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2007, 07:52:58 AM »
I can't handle being lectured about morallity by a baboon like Obummer.

Offline HelpAmerica

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2007, 08:09:12 AM »
Mr. Obama does not support the killing of infants.  Mr. Obama is worried about the Constitutional Rights that abortion bans pose.  Your own quote even says so: "… I just want to suggest… that this is probably not going to survive constitutional scrutiny."

Next, your sources are questionable.  Any source that is derived from something with the word "opinion" in the title (www.opinionjournal.com) should be seriously questioned as a credible source.

Third, you say that Obama didn't make "no sense", but, earlier in your post, you say the following: "His reasoning elevates consistency into the cardinal virtue, making the perfect the enemy of the good."  Is that even a complete sentence?  Is that even English?

Before criticizing the statements of others, you should scrutinize your own.

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2007, 09:23:42 AM »
Mr. Obama does not support the killing of infants.  Mr. Obama is worried about the Constitutional Rights that abortion bans pose.  Your own quote even says so: "… I just want to suggest… that this is probably not going to survive constitutional scrutiny."

Next, your sources are questionable.  Any source that is derived from something with the word "opinion" in the title (www.opinionjournal.com) should be seriously questioned as a credible source.

Third, you say that Obama didn't make "no sense", but, earlier in your post, you say the following: "His reasoning elevates consistency into the cardinal virtue, making the perfect the enemy of the good."  Is that even a complete sentence?  Is that even English?

Before criticizing the statements of others, you should scrutinize your own.
Why did you even come on this forum?? It's obvious you have another agenda... Is you got a 'CRUSH on Obama=Osama ?!
I think you best find another hobby...

newman

« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2007, 01:07:57 PM »
Obama is a Jew-hating, white-hating muslim animal. Anyone who thinks otherwise is deluded.

Offline HelpAmerica

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2007, 03:15:34 PM »
Deluded?  In my opinion, the best way to get to know someone is to read what they've written and to listen to what they've said.  I suggest you find some information about Obama from a credible source before sharing your ideas about him.

Why have I come on this forum?  I have come on this forum because I love this country and care deeply about its future.  I do not have a "crush" on Obama.  I have read his stance on most political issues, and I believe that he is the most qualified person running in the Presidential Election in 2008.

A mere "hobby"?  This is not a hobby.  This is a fight for my country's future.

newman

« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2007, 03:20:30 PM »
Deluded?  In my opinion, the best way to get to know someone is to read what they've written and to listen to what they've said.  I suggest you find some information about Obama from a credible source before sharing your ideas about him.

Why have I come on this forum?  I have come on this forum because I love this country and care deeply about its future.  I do not have a "crush" on Obama.  I have read his stance on most political issues, and I believe that he is the most qualified person running in the Presidential Election in 2008.

You think a white-hating, Jew-hating, anti-constitution, black muslim-nazi is "best quallified"?

You're insane.

Offline HelpAmerica

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #8 on: August 27, 2007, 03:33:34 PM »
I'll have you know that I am not black nor am I Muslim.  I'm the sixth generation of my family to live in America.  I love this country.  I think that the Constitution is quite possibly one of the most influential and well-written documents to ever be constructed at the hands of man.  I support Barack Obama.

newman

« Reply #9 on: August 27, 2007, 03:56:21 PM »
I'll have you know that I am not black nor am I Muslim.  I'm the sixth generation of my family to live in America.  I love this country.  I think that the Constitution is quite possibly one of the most influential and well-written documents to ever be constructed at the hands of man.  I support Barack Obama.

And he (like all democrats) is anti-constitution, so you're a fool.

Offline Maimonides

• Pro JTFer
  • The Greatest Jewish Sage
« Reply #10 on: August 27, 2007, 07:01:13 PM »

If that is the case then Obama cannot read or is misconstruing the Constitution for his own Leftist agenda because there is no mention of abortion at all in the Constitution.
“You must accept the truth from whatever source it comes”- Maimonides

Offline HelpAmerica

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #11 on: August 27, 2007, 08:35:50 PM »
However, if you've ever read the Constitution, there is mention of infringing on the rights of a citizen of this country.

Erica

« Reply #12 on: August 27, 2007, 08:58:13 PM »

If that is the case then Obama cannot read or is misconstruing the Constitution for his own Leftist agenda because there is no mention of abortion at all in the Constitution.
Not likening one for another but being a member of the KKK isn't in the Constitution either...look at how many boneheads have joined that gang? However the Constitution DOES state that "All men are created equal" though... many people bypass that and go straight to hate. On both sides.

newman

« Reply #13 on: August 27, 2007, 09:02:46 PM »

Not likening one for another but being a member of the KKK isn't in the Constitution either...look at how many boneheads have joined that gang? However the Constitution DOES state that "All men are created equal" though... many people bypass that and go straight to hate. On both sides.

All men ARE created equal. That means BORN equal. What they do after that is up to them.

Some choose NOT to remain equal by hanging out at the basket ball court, taking drugs and going on welfare.

Offline HelpAmerica

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #14 on: August 27, 2007, 09:08:26 PM »
And some choose to not be equal by kicking helpless thousands out of their homes and trying to monopolize American media.

newman

« Reply #15 on: August 27, 2007, 09:12:14 PM »
And some choose to not be equal by kicking helpless thousands out of their homes and trying to monopolize American media.

???

Offline HelpAmerica

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #16 on: August 27, 2007, 09:42:03 PM »
You know exactly what I'm referring to.

newman

« Reply #17 on: August 27, 2007, 09:44:02 PM »

Who's kicking people from their homes? The media is monopolised by liberals, who are you talking about?

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #18 on: August 27, 2007, 09:44:13 PM »

How long have you hate the Jews ?
Show your real colors.
No peace, without FREEDOM.

Offline HelpAmerica

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #19 on: August 27, 2007, 09:45:07 PM »
I hate no one.  I only lack respect for those who show none.

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #20 on: August 27, 2007, 09:46:31 PM »
You are either a self hating Jew, a self hating Christian. Why did you join JTF ?
No peace, without FREEDOM.

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
« Reply #21 on: August 27, 2007, 09:47:02 PM »

Who's kicking people from their homes? The media is monopolised by liberals, who are you talking about?

Calm down, he's just throwing a curveball at you to throw you off.

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: August 27, 2007, 09:57:21 PM »

Anyone that can tell me that the hopes of America ride on the back of Obama is someone that really isn't all that bright when it comes to politics. The man speaks in generalities anytime he is pined on the issues he bombs out. He is basically clueless and whats worse even his advisor's are dumb. I am convinced that Obama is just oil for the rough waters that are rocking Hitlery's boat. After the primaries he will be swept aside like the used confetti that drops down in the convention hall. 
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline HelpAmerica

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #23 on: August 27, 2007, 09:59:10 PM »

Calm down, he's just throwing a curveball at you to throw you off.

That was no "curveball".  That was a fast ball right over the plate into the catcher's glove.

You are either a self hating Jew, a self hating Christian. Why did you join JTF ?

I joined JTF just to get a little "insight" as to how other people feel about the 2008 Presidential Election.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #24 on: August 27, 2007, 09:59:23 PM »
Sounds like liberals
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years