Author Topic: 2013 World Series  (Read 568 times)

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
2013 World Series
« on: October 24, 2013, 07:43:58 PM »
Are any of you baseball fans?  If so, who do you think will win the world series?

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: 2013 World Series
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2013, 08:52:08 PM »
I hate the Cardinals. They always eliminate the teams I want to win. Starting the Phillies in 2011 followed by the Brewers and Rangers the same year, they always eliminate the teams I want to win. They did the same to the Nationals last year and this year they did it to the Pirates and Dodgers. I always like to see different teams to win. It's boring when you see the same teams. Now we have a rematch of the 2004 World Series. I wanted the Tigers to get in since I haven't seen the Tigers win the World Series (I was 2 1/2 years old the last time they won.). At least a rematch of the 2006 World Series could have featured a Tigers win. Instead either way we will see a team that already won twice in the last 10 years.

So I hope the Red Sox sweep them again.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2013, 10:44:18 PM »
The mets
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2013, 08:47:38 AM »
Are any of you baseball fans?  If so, who do you think will win the world series?

Yes.

The Cardinals will win, IMO. 

I had also predicted Tampa Bay and the Indians would win the 2 wildcards with a month or so left in the season, so I'm pretty decent at predicting baseball.   I think the Cardinals have the stronger pitching and that's why they win.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2013, 11:07:12 PM »
Well, I was wrong.

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2013, 11:27:38 PM »
Well, I was wrong.
I thought about you when I heard.

I don't follow Baseball, but I liked this message to the terrorists...

Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2013, 11:47:13 PM »
Rabbi Kahane was a Yankees fan.