Author Topic: BURKA BROADS CAN'T FIGURE HOW TO EAT  (Read 3296 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
BURKA BROADS CAN'T FIGURE HOW TO EAT
« on: July 27, 2007, 02:33:27 PM »
http://youtube.com/watch?v=yhjnAVnY5ns&mode=related&search=

At least they use the Chador to clean themselves up!
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: BURKA BROADS CAN'T FIGURE HOW TO EAT
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2007, 02:36:29 PM »

It looks like  they are blowing their noses in the chador
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

newman

« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2007, 02:38:42 PM »

It looks like  they are blowing their noses in the chador

It's what those animals 'wipe' themselves with that worries me. :laugh:

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2007, 03:01:53 PM »
One of them is a Schvartzah Muzzie so eating habits are difficult to come by.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2007, 03:56:23 PM »
The schvartza one is dumb she can't even see that the entry from below is much better and doesn't make as much of a mess.  Why are Muslim men afraid of people seeing their women when they're ugly and retarded anyway?  If anything, the hijab makes them more desirable because people can't see how ugly and retarded looking they are.
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

newman

« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2007, 03:59:49 PM »
The schvartza one is dumb she can't even see that the entry from below is much better and doesn't make as much of a mess.  Why are Muslim men afraid of people seeing their women when they're ugly and retarded anyway?  If anything, the hijab makes them more desirable because people can't see how ugly and retarded looking they are.

And what's worse is muzzies can't drink! I mean there are some ugly broads around but with 12 long necks of Budweiser under you belt, they're passable. What in blue blazes do those muzzies do?

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2007, 04:42:08 PM »
You know, a friend of mine just mentioned,, even Lady and the Tramp a Disney Cartoon about 2 dogs figured how to eat pasta without making slobs of themselves.  And have you notice the guy in the background staring, he couldn't believe what he was seeing.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: July 27, 2007, 05:02:16 PM »
Can you imagine if you were a Muslim husband, taking one of these animals out to eat? That would be SO embarrassing.

Asking the waiter: "Can you take her meal and liquify it so that she can suck it down with a straw through a small hole in her burka?" 
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #8 on: July 27, 2007, 05:14:49 PM »
You know, every day when you see these things from these backward savages you got to say to yourself as I say to myself.  Thank God we are infidels and live normal lives.

kellymaureen

« Reply #9 on: July 27, 2007, 05:24:17 PM »
What disturbs me is when they say that the hajib is to "protect them from the advances and stares of men"....and then i see a 6 year old little girl wearing one :-\...speaks VOLUMES about them

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #10 on: July 27, 2007, 05:42:11 PM »

Offline Shoshana

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #11 on: July 27, 2007, 06:46:54 PM »
That video is just pathetic. I laughed my butt off watching it though. I can't imagine how women live like that. ::) I know I wouldn't look as good in a burka :D
« Last Edit: July 27, 2007, 06:51:01 PM by Shoshana »

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #12 on: July 27, 2007, 06:53:08 PM »
That was funny.

I remember this retarded black muslim convert in Florida who was suing to be able to take her driving license photo with the veil on a few years ago.

As if it could possibly be useful as identification when the picture only shows eyes.

The stupidity of that woman and these spaghetti slurpers is that the same brand of Islam that requires women to wear the face veil also forbids them from driving cars, leaving the house without their husband or close male relative which would make this whole ridiculous situation obsolete.

Although, I have seen many Muslim women unveiled and I would have to come out in favor of burkas in their particular case.

I think I got astigmatism from looking at their hideous mugs.
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline Shoshana

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #13 on: July 28, 2007, 12:50:20 AM »
That was funny.

I remember this retarded black muslim convert in Florida who was suing to be able to take her driving license photo with the veil on a few years ago.

As if it could possibly be useful as identification when the picture only shows eyes.

The stupidity of that woman and these spaghetti slurpers is that the same brand of Islam that requires women to wear the face veil also forbids them from driving cars, leaving the house without their husband or close male relative which would make this whole ridiculous situation obsolete.

Although, I have seen many Muslim women unveiled and I would have to come out in favor of burkas in their particular case.

I think I got astigmatism from looking at their hideous mugs.

Yes I remember that woman in Florida as well. Such a fool.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: July 28, 2007, 07:39:15 AM »
wait, aren't these women supposed to be shaparoned with men?

Oh wait, he's having sex with the goat.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein