Author Topic: Shalom  (Read 6000 times)

Offline Dan Ben Noah

• Senior JTFer
Shalom
« on: October 26, 2013, 02:42:57 PM »
Shalom
« Last Edit: June 28, 2016, 10:04:53 PM by Dan Ben Noah »
Jeremiah 16:19 O Lord, Who are my power and my strength and my refuge in the day of trouble, to You nations will come from the ends of the earth and say, "Only lies have our fathers handed down to us, emptiness in which there is nothing of any avail!

Zechariah 8:23 So said the Lord of Hosts: In those days, when ten men of all the languages of the nations shall take hold of the skirt of a Jewish man, saying, "Let us go with you, for we have heard that God is with you."

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Kansas couple gives note instead of tip to gay waiter
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2013, 03:12:53 PM »
They were just being stupid. What does his sexual orientation have to do with the work he did for them? If they were fine with serving him they need to pay him for the services he rendered. They basically stole from him by not tipping which makes them the immoral ones.

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2013, 03:26:35 PM »
I don't see what the big deal is here. Any normal person would have just thrown the paper away instead of whining about it.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2013, 03:31:43 PM »
I have to agree with Rubystars here. Instead of making a principled stand on homosexuality, they just came across as being jerks, and this deed will be used to demonstrate "pervasive homophobia" in society.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2013, 03:32:00 PM »
They accepted his services and even admitted it was excellent work, but then they spitefully refused to pay him for the work. It's like hiring a bunch of illegal immigrants to mow your lawn and then saying that it's against your moral principles to help them make their way in this country and they can go to the police if they don't like it. Would that also be awesome or just cruel? The tip is part of the bill if you're a decent person. Unless the server did horrible work, mixed up their orders, was rude to them, etc. they should have tipped him.

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2013, 03:35:06 PM »
They should have just the left the guy alone.  He did his job.   They just wanted to make  trouble.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2013, 04:01:11 PM »
If they had a strong principled stance against paying gay people they would not have chosen to eat at the restaurant once they realized their server was gay. They would have left.

Instead they chose to accept service from him. Then they not only refused to tip but called him a name which in most of society is now considered to be a nasty slur. This comes off as hateful and spiteful. This is likely to make the person not want to have anything to do with religious people rather than having any kind of positive effect on his life.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2013, 04:06:08 PM »
I've got another problem with this.

How did they know he was gay? I've met people before with certain mannerisms but then found out they had girlfriends or wives. One person I thought was gay at first impression even turned out to be a strong conservative.

So then what if the person is homosexual by orientation, and what if the person has stereotypical mannerisms associated with that, which might set off someone's "gaydar?" Does that mean they've committed a sin yet? I thought the sin was actually acting on the deviant desires. Unless he grabbed another man and started having sex in the dining room how did they know that he engaged in homosexual behavior?

There was a lot of assumption going on there on their part.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #8 on: October 26, 2013, 04:41:34 PM »
We will never win the war by making insults and taunts at random. This couple has harmed the fight against sodomy, not furthered it (assuming the guy really is gay).

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: October 26, 2013, 04:57:03 PM »
I would also have supported that action, but that's not near as funny.

That would've been the right way to take a stand though, if that's what they were going to do.

Gays accept everything this country has to offer and then demand that everyone accept their lifestyle so the couple's action was appropriate payback.  Also there is no such thing as a "slur" against gays, that's like saying you can "slur" thieves.  "Fag" and "queer" are taunts which need to be mainstreamed to fight the communist infiltration of America, which seeks to marginalize all those who support the family unit by creating forbidden so-called "slurs" against those who undermine the family unit.  Also the person probably wouldn't want to have anything to do with religious people no matter how nice they were to him so at least this way they can make a statement.

Maybe it's because I am coming from a Christian mindset but my philosophy is that to win someone over to your way of looking at things the best way is to set a good example and to show kindness when possible.

Look at these two scenarios:

1. "Thank you for your excellent service tonight. I've enclosed a tip. I may be wrong but I got the impression that you might be part of the homosexual lifestyle. While I can not tell another adult what to do with their life, my personal beliefs based on the Bible are that such a lifestyle can lead to serious spiritual consequences. I wish the best for people and would not want these consquences to affect you. If you would like to learn more about this then here are some resources where you can learn more *list of resources*

2. You did a great job on serving us tonight but I'm still not going to tip you because you're a dirty fag. You are going to hell and I hate you. By the way did I mention you're a fag?

Which one would be more likely to give a positive result? Not that the first one is all that likely to produce an immediate positive result either, but it at least respects the server as a person.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: October 26, 2013, 05:02:30 PM »
We will never win the war by making insults and taunts at random. This couple has harmed the fight against sodomy, not furthered it (assuming the guy really is gay).

Exactly, they made the mistake of falling into the "hateful religious people" stereotype, which is how the left would like to paint all of us.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #11 on: October 26, 2013, 06:58:32 PM »
That's what people always say to those who speak out forcefully.  Unfortunately as a result we have a country of weak-stomached conservatives whose idea of protesting is holding signs that say "support our troops" and then cleaning up after themselves instead of burning Obama in effigy.  This is why we are losing the war, not because of name calling.
What they did was childish. Not one person will stand up and oppose sodomy because of these deeds. Instead, average people go away with the thought that homosexuals provide excellent customer service and right-wing heterosexuals are immature cheapskate jerks and these jerks will likely get fired when their identity becomes widely known. This played exactly into the NWO's hands. There are so many other ways they could have taken a principled stand (besides simply refusing to do business at that restaurant). They could have given the guy the tip along with an admonition to repent of his sexual sins.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: October 26, 2013, 07:21:59 PM »
It seems the fag gets reincarnated as a dog.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: October 26, 2013, 07:49:30 PM »
I can understand why someone wouldn't want to be served by an overtly extroverting gayness waiter, but I don't know think this was the case. The waiter's private life are his own and the clients shouldn't concern themselves with that.

Anyway I suspect this is a publicity stunt. It could be a cry for attention from this waiter, or a scheme by some leftist radicals, or by the westboro church.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: October 26, 2013, 09:20:35 PM »
If they didn't mind him serving them, they shouldn't have a problem tipping him. If this was from good intentions, they probably thought it was a good way to tell the fag what they thought. I can't stand the voice thing, it's like three girls scratching a chalkborads which something with claws scratches at the back of my brain, so I do my best to avoid having them serve me. Taking the bus sometimes when two of them are talking about the most irrelevant and/or immoral things for an hour definitely gets me retribution for a lot of bad things. I'd much rather ten of the most nervous wives nagging about problems at once for a decade.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: October 26, 2013, 09:38:21 PM »
What if the homosexual in question had un-wanted gay thoughts and seemed gay to people but didn't carry out on his thoughts because he knew they were wrong? If people claim that someone is born gay and don't act on it, then that could mean there are people that act in a "gay" manner but don't participate in homosexual immorality.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: October 27, 2013, 01:47:35 AM »
What if the homosexual in question had un-wanted gay thoughts and seemed gay to people but didn't carry out on his thoughts because he knew they were wrong? If people claim that someone is born gay and don't act on it, then that could mean there are people that act in a "gay" manner but don't participate in homosexual immorality.

There are some men that sound very femenine. Some of them also sound very childish and even annoying, and some of them copy mannerisms that women have. These people do not have the spiritual quality of a honey badger trying to escape with my skull with its claws. They may not sound manly, but when someone has the voice, even when they try to hide it, I can tell instantly. When someone is psychotically nervous and worried, I can feel it the second they step into the room, or when a girl is really... lonely and looking... same. These are spirits I think that you either have to fight or join, and while some can have a time and a place, there is never one for this thing.

So finally, if someone has any sort of tendency that have lead others to homosexuality and they do not follow it, I have the utmost respect for them for beating this trial so far, and pray that Hashem gives them the discipline to continue being righteous men.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: October 27, 2013, 07:02:19 AM »
That's what people always say to those who speak out forcefully.  Unfortunately as a result we have a country of weak-stomached conservatives whose idea of protesting is holding signs that say "support our troops" and then cleaning up after themselves instead of burning Obama in effigy.  This is why we are losing the war, not because of name calling.
Have mercy :::D Are people's lives so empty that they have to go out to dinner and analyze the possible sexual activities of the help? Was the guy winking at the male patron or rubbing up against him in some unnecessary way? Or did he take a bolder approach and just serve up an unwanted proposition along with the dinner...  People like this that go around leaving notes like this tend to have deeper issues than the people they are leaving the note for...  In many cases closet jobs of the worst order... On par with reformed smokers so to speak... :'( People like that tend to be annoying in general and I pity the poor people that must come into contact with them like this waiter did... Sounds like the waiter was doing his job and nothing more... The patrons were just cheap chisellers looking to beat the guy out of he tip which  is actually figured in by the employer as good part of his pay for the day... People like this should be more concerned about the 20 or 30 million illegals that flock to jobs like this spreading diseases such as hepatitis and TB... What sort of note do they leave for them?
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #18 on: October 27, 2013, 12:50:28 PM »
Unless homosexuals reprent and change their ways, they will NOT inherit the kingdom of God.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: October 28, 2013, 11:09:04 AM »
Homosexuals do have human rights, we just oppose them having special rights like the evil agenda to redefine marriage or to put children into those kinds of deviant environments.

A violation of human rights would be the kind of thing that was done to Alan Turing. A denial of special rights would be to stand firm and say that marriage is defined as being between a man and a woman and should not be legally recognized for homosexuals.

Most conservatives will agree with you Dan that special rights for homosexuals shouldn't be given. However that doesn't mean we want to violate anybody's basic human rights. The left has been mixing these two concepts up and deliberately confusing them together as if they were the same thing.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #20 on: October 28, 2013, 11:25:02 AM »
Ya know, I cant stand the whole LGBT junk, but he worked and they stiffed him.
They are wrong.
End of story.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: October 28, 2013, 12:38:06 PM »
Ya know, I cant stand the whole LGBT junk, but he worked and they stiffed him.
They are wrong.
End of story.

That's what a normal person would see. The left sees this as an example that all conservatives are hateful people.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: October 28, 2013, 04:15:34 PM »
Tip is not any liability until and unless specified clearly by some law which really abides. BTW traditions are only the traditions to follow and are not the laws by themselves

There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline kyel

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #23 on: October 28, 2013, 06:08:25 PM »
Tip is not any liability until and unless specified clearly by some law which really abides. BTW traditions are only the traditions to follow and are not the laws by themselves

Tips are how Waitstaff are paid in America comprising almost their whole salary so they are highly expected. I however would be annoyed to if my waiter was flamboyant...I wonder how they knew he was gay.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #24 on: October 28, 2013, 06:15:51 PM »
it would be funny had they been black. ( I didn't read it nor know who was it but I am confident that the couple weren't black).
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.