Author Topic: Michelle Malkin is hosting the Factor tonight  (Read 4528 times)

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
Michelle Malkin is hosting the Factor tonight
« on: July 27, 2007, 08:01:16 PM »
It's great when she's the host.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Michelle Malkin is hosting the Factor tonight
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2007, 11:19:41 PM »
Oh who cares, they are all worthless and establishment pieces of drek. Michelle Malkin comes on kissing up to that savage Bill Oreilly who wants all the kookarachas to come in to the US.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline ape

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2007, 11:34:28 PM »
that's true, but I feel like pinching her cheek

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2007, 11:43:03 PM »
I bet fox is going to have a shvartza filling in for one of their regulars pretty soon. They have a shvartza that delivers the news during Greta Van Susterens show that pisses me off.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Shoshana

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2007, 12:44:16 AM »
She's alot better than some of them.

Offline JTFSupporter

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2007, 02:36:09 AM »
Oh who cares, they are all worthless and establishment pieces of drek. Michelle Malkin comes on kissing up to that savage Bill Oreilly who wants all the kookarachas to come in to the US.

At least she's cute. Also, she agrees with Robert Spencer about the Mussie issue. I don't know what all of you think of him but I think he's a great ally and should be a member of JTF.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2007, 04:27:08 AM »

At least she's cute. Also, she agrees with Robert Spencer about the Mussie issue. I don't know what all of you think of him but I think he's a great ally and should be a member of JTF.

You're definitely wrong about Malkin.  Have you ever read any of her articles or read her blog? 

Offline JTFSupporter

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2007, 04:35:52 PM »

You're definitely wrong about Malkin.  Have you ever read any of her articles or read her blog? 

Although I haven't seen it in a while, I used to watch her video blog series "Hot Air", which often featured segments from Jihad Watch. I got the impression she agreed with Spencer on these issues. I'll have to take a look and see if that's changed, and now that you mention it I'll take a closer look at her other work as well.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: July 30, 2007, 12:06:15 AM »
Who is Spencer? 

Malkin was one of the most active in reporting about the "flying imams" and their attempted lawsuit. 

Finally, Congressman, Peter King has been able to get legislation passed to protect people who report incidents. 
« Last Edit: July 30, 2007, 12:13:25 AM by RationalThought110 »

Offline Shoshana

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #9 on: July 30, 2007, 12:09:52 AM »

Michelle Malkin? Cute? Yuck.

Offline JTFSupporter

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #10 on: July 30, 2007, 11:49:37 PM »
Who is Spencer? 

Malkin was one of the most active in reporting about the "flying imams" and their attempted lawsuit. 

Finally, Congressman, Peter King has been able to get legislation passed to protect people who report incidents. 

Robert Spencer is the director of Jihadwatch.org, an organisation concerned about muslim nazi terror.

Offline Shoshana

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #11 on: July 31, 2007, 12:49:48 AM »
Who is Spencer? 

Robert Spencer is the director of Jihadwatch.org, an organisation concerned about muslim nazi terror.

Hasn't he wrote a few books? I think I've read a few by him. The name is ringing a bell.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: July 31, 2007, 01:02:03 AM »
Who is Spencer? 

Has he ever been a guest on O'Reilly's show or Hannity&Colmes?

Offline Shoshana

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #13 on: July 31, 2007, 01:34:01 AM »
Who is Spencer? 

Not that I've ever saw but he might have been. ???

Has he ever been a guest on O'Reilly's show or Hannity&Colmes?

Offline JTFSupporter

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #14 on: July 31, 2007, 08:17:43 PM »
Who is Spencer? 

Hasn't he wrote a few books? I think I've read a few by him. The name is ringing a bell.

Yeah he's written a few, all aimed at exposing the truth about Islam. The most recent as far as I'm aware is "The Truth about Muhammad: Founder of the World's most Intolerant Religion". I'm not sure if he's been on those two shows though. There might be a clip of it on YouTube.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #15 on: July 31, 2007, 08:27:30 PM »
Malkin is better than Ann Coulter, but she is still Establishment.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: July 31, 2007, 08:38:58 PM »
Malkin is better than Ann Coulter, but she is still Establishment.

Don't put Malkin and Coulter in the same category as Bush Jr.  Malkin and Coulter are not part of any "establishment." 

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #17 on: July 31, 2007, 10:12:15 PM »
I like both Malkin and Coulter. 

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: July 31, 2007, 10:56:32 PM »
I have a feeling that Malkin and Coulter are frauds like Michael Savage...I hope I'm wrong.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #19 on: July 31, 2007, 11:40:06 PM »
They aren't as bad as he is but they are not the answer. When push comes to shove they still support Bush.

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #20 on: August 01, 2007, 12:41:16 AM »
 :).I like both Malkin and Coulter... They are not perfect but still it's an improvement from all the rest of the garbage that TV has to offer. I agree they aren't JTFers yet but once we become more of an accepted and recognized group they'll give us a fair shake. Soon, G-d willing!

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #21 on: August 01, 2007, 01:52:19 AM »
They aren't as bad as he is but they are not the answer. When push comes to shove they still support Bush.

Not true.  They've both written critical stuff about Bush.  Do you need to see specific articles written by them as proof? 

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #22 on: August 01, 2007, 01:53:06 AM »
:).I like both Malkin and Coulter... They are not perfect but still it's an improvement from all the rest of the garbage that TV has to offer. I agree they aren't JTFers yet but once we become more of an accepted and recognized group they'll give us a fair shake. Soon, G-d willing!

What do you disagree with Malkin about Coulter about?

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #23 on: August 01, 2007, 08:45:21 AM »
The only true conservative that I know will not be careful with what they say and tell the truth...these are people like Alan Keyes and supporters of Alan Keyes. Or Tom Tamcredo and supporters of Tancredo...Hunter perhaps...

Ann Coulter and Michelle Malkin will say true things about liberals and lots of other people we despise...just as Michael Savage does..but it remains to be seen if either Coulter or Malkin will slip up and refer the Arabs that are occupying ISrael as P-stinians.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #24 on: August 01, 2007, 09:29:56 AM »
I don't necessarily disagree with them...  the comment I made was to the fact that they are 'establishment' and I think that for now they are the best source of conservatism out there in the mass media. I think that if we make JTF a mass movement they WILL be inclined to support us and become Real JTFers, over time.