Poll

If Chaim was a stand up comedian, which act would be the big hit?

Doing Schvartzah accent including the MMHMM
8 (38.1%)
Doing Muslim accent
1 (4.8%)
Doing third world accent
0 (0%)
Leftist accent
0 (0%)
Any other act
1 (4.8%)
All of the above
11 (52.4%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: CHAIM AS A STAND UP COMIC POLL  (Read 4199 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
CHAIM AS A STAND UP COMIC POLL
« on: July 27, 2007, 08:24:36 PM »
Pick one of these, anytime I send one of the videos or the old QPTV audios to some people they laugh saying Chaim deserves to be on stage as a comedian, even though they are serious issues.  Got to admit it myself, many of times I sat on my chair laughing from my gut all the stuff that comes out from his mouth cause even though they are serious his way of saying them even David laughs.

David told me on many occasions it is difficult to sit there with him when Chaim gives one of his stories.  So which one would you choose?
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
Re: CHAIM AS A STAND UP COMIC POLL
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2007, 08:37:21 PM »
As a personal request, I would love to hear Chaim do a "Southen Redneck" accent ( being one ) I WOULD LOVE IT !  That's why I like to listen to him speak, he comes out with some great accents every now and then , and the fact he tells it like it is.
No peace, without FREEDOM.

Offline Shoshana

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2007, 09:33:38 PM »
As a personal request, I would love to hear Chaim do a "Southen Redneck" accent ( being one ) I WOULD LOVE IT !  That's why I like to listen to him speak, he comes out with some great accents every now and then , and the fact he tells it like it is.

That's one I would love to hear as well being a southern red neck myself as well. ;) Yes, southern jewish redneck :P

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2007, 09:46:50 PM »
I heard him a few times doing a Souther accent, he did one of Jim Baker and of Senator Helms and dratz I didn't think of that one to add.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2007, 10:09:23 PM »
I picked all of the above, because everything he does is really so great, whether it be the schvartza impersonations, the Eli the "Weasel" impersonations or the Muslim impersonations or anything else.  One of the funniest ones of recent memory was his impersonation of the Muslim man that was hospitalized by JDL members after they terrorized Jewish protesters of terrorism.  "Those dirty JDL dogs!"
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

newman

« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2007, 10:54:05 PM »
His Yiddish accented self-hating Jew is a classic. :laugh:

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2007, 11:39:37 PM »
I like all of Chaim's stand up routines... I don't know how much practice he has doing them, but he is great at it!
Much better than some of the crap that HBO has on...

kellymaureen

« Reply #7 on: July 27, 2007, 11:53:34 PM »
I love people who speak their mind like he does, and with a sense of humor.  Also all the accents are funny, plus I happen to be one of those people out there who enjoys a NY accent too ;)

newman

« Reply #8 on: July 27, 2007, 11:56:30 PM »
When I firsy heard Chaim's audios, I thought it was some right wing comedian pretending to be a Jew.lol
 :laugh: :laugh:

Offline Shoshana

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #9 on: July 27, 2007, 11:59:06 PM »
I love people who speak their mind like he does, and with a sense of humor.  Also all the accents are funny, plus I happen to be one of those people out there who enjoys a NY accent too ;)

Me too. I go nuts over a NY accent- Maybe because it's so much different from my own accent. :laugh:
« Last Edit: July 28, 2007, 12:01:34 AM by Shoshana »

kellymaureen

« Reply #10 on: July 28, 2007, 12:13:55 AM »
I love accents!  I dont have one at all, I bet you have that nice midwestern one!

Offline Shoshana

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #11 on: July 28, 2007, 12:18:11 AM »
I love accents!  I dont have one at all, I bet you have that nice midwestern one!

Not at all. I was raised in Lousiana and then moved to rural Missouri meaning I speak a mix of southern and redneck. :D

newman

« Reply #12 on: July 28, 2007, 12:34:44 AM »

Not at all. I was raised in Lousiana and then moved to rural Missouri meaning I speak a mix of southern and redneck. :D

" Southern & Red Neck" sounds like a music genre. :laugh: :laugh:

Offline Shoshana

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #13 on: July 28, 2007, 12:42:04 AM »

" Southern & Red Neck" sounds like a music genre. :laugh: :laugh:

Haha Yes it does :)

kellymaureen

« Reply #14 on: July 28, 2007, 12:48:45 AM »
I love a southern accent....mmmm cowboys :P

Offline Shoshana

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #15 on: July 28, 2007, 12:51:16 AM »
Haha Yes cowboys are a wonderful thing. Now if only I could find a Jewish cowboy I would be all set! ;)

newman

« Reply #16 on: July 28, 2007, 12:56:58 AM »
Haha Yes cowboys are a wonderful thing. Now if only I could find a Jewish cowboy I would be all set! ;)

Besides Kinky Freidman are there any?

Offline Shoshana

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #17 on: July 28, 2007, 12:59:36 AM »

Besides Kinky Freidman are there any?

I'll pass on Kinky but yes there certainly are. When I lived in the San Antonio area I would go to the Chabad house and there were men there is the usual Hasidic attire but wearing a black cowboy hat and cowboy boots. It was a sight!  :) I've saw a few similar ones at the Chabad here in Missouri as well. I'm sure you couldn't find something like that in say New York though.

kellymaureen

« Reply #18 on: July 28, 2007, 01:01:26 AM »
 :( No we have no cowboys in New York State....well none Ive ever seen....and I love a cowboy hat and boots on a guy!

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #19 on: July 28, 2007, 03:18:38 AM »
Well, I am a NEW YAWKA too and Italian we got our own accent that FUGEDABOTIT accent, yes like the Sopranos.  Hmm there is a challenge for Chaim a real Gumba accent.  ;)

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #20 on: July 28, 2007, 09:18:12 AM »
'Whatta you talkin' about' ! Chaim, can do it for sure... he grew up with Italians in his old neighborhood. Like me. :)

newman

« Reply #21 on: July 28, 2007, 10:04:56 AM »
'Whatta you talkin' about' ! Chaim, can do it for sure... he grew up with Italians in his old neighborhood. Like me. :)
"'Whatta you talkin' about' ! "

You sound like that kid in 'Different Strokes', Danstx. :laugh: :laugh:

" What-chu-talkin-bout..."

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #22 on: July 28, 2007, 05:49:52 PM »
Thanks!  :)
That would be: 'Whacha talkin' bout Willis?'

newman

« Reply #23 on: July 28, 2007, 08:26:02 PM »
Now that show WAS funny. Immagine a middle aged white business man wanting to adopt two young black boys, today? They'd call in NYPD S.V.U.  :laugh: :laugh:

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #24 on: July 29, 2007, 06:59:31 PM »
Yeah, I guess we did learn a thing or two since the 80's...