Author Topic: Communism vs. fascism  (Read 2610 times)

Offline chicagojew

• Senior JTFer
Re: Communism vs. fascism
« Reply #25 on: November 20, 2013, 10:40:04 AM »
Let the sarcasm begin.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #26 on: November 20, 2013, 11:12:39 AM »
Chaim. I am trying to find the video that JTF  did stating that there is no difference between communism and fascism. Can you please provide me the link.

The following might be the video you have in mind:

"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #27 on: November 20, 2013, 02:55:32 PM »
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #28 on: November 20, 2013, 03:00:35 PM »
בס''ד

I think you are referring to this video.

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #29 on: November 20, 2013, 03:56:15 PM »
Squeaky wheel gets the oil.
(chicargojuden)
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #30 on: November 20, 2013, 04:08:20 PM »
bumpity bumpity bump
humpity humpity hump
mumpity mumpity mump
grumpity grumpity grump
dumpity dumpity dump
rumpity rumpity rump

fump fump fump fump

Just wanted to make sure this thread was bumped...

PS: Chicagojew, this has nothing to do with you at this point...
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline chicagojew

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #31 on: November 20, 2013, 07:10:41 PM »
Thank you Chaim, and thank you EB 22. I appreciate it. I didn't appreaciate all the immature, childish remarks. And as much as I respect you Chaim, I am dissapointed in you condoning it.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #32 on: November 20, 2013, 07:54:48 PM »
Thank you Chaim, and thank you EB 22. I appreciate it. I didn't appreaciate all the immature, childish remarks. And as much as I respect you Chaim, I am dissapointed in you condoning it.

Shalom ChicagoJew,

If you have a personal question for Chaim it may be advisable to write a PM (personal message)... This way Chaim will reply to your message when he has a chance to do so...

I am sorry for the childish banter which went on in this thread, but in my experience this was pretty mild..
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #33 on: November 20, 2013, 11:42:36 PM »
The childish remarks were a way of bumping the thread for you without having to see the word "bump, bump, bump" everywhere.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #34 on: November 21, 2013, 01:20:30 PM »
The similarities of Fascism and Communism are uncanny.

They both promise the same thing... to free the poor working man from the evil greedy bankers.

They both repress any and all forms of judeo-christianity.... and replace the holy book with another.

They both are totalitarianism... ie... not just controlling what you do in public... but controlling anything and everything, including your private life.

They both rely on scapegoats.... that is the key to how they operate.  Its all about an evil cabal of greedy bankers... almost always zionist.

Obviously Naziism was the most evil... and beleived that Jews = evil greedy bankers.  This is what Hitler kept complaining about.... In Mein Kampf... he keeps on talking about this... that it was the evil Jew Bankers that made Germany lose WWI... and that the evil Jew Banker is the reason for inflation, starvation, etc etc....

Yes... the Nazis portrayed the Commis the enemy when they were campaigning... but that was for strategic reasons.

And the VERY last thing Hitler wrote before killing himself... was the the RUSSIANS... (not the Germans) were the REAL Supermen.