Author Topic: Hungarian Jobbik (Nazi) Leader claims "Islam is the last hope for humanity..."  (Read 843 times)

Offline NoMosqueHere

• Master JTFer
The President of the far-right Hungarian Jobbik party said that “Islam is the last hope for humanity in the darkness of globalism and liberalism.”  Hitler liked Islam too, so this news is no surprise.

http://www.moroccoworldnews.com/2013/11/111456/hungary-far-right-party-leader-says-islam-is-the-last-hope-of-humanity/
« Last Edit: November 11, 2013, 11:16:21 PM by NoMosqueHere »

Offline REDNECK JEW

• Full JTFer
Re: Hungarian Nazi Leader claims "Islam is the last hope for humanity..."
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2013, 10:30:44 PM »
Oh yeah well I have a nice P-38 9mm with the Swastika engraved on it with the MOFO's name on it that was taken off a filthy Gestapo officer in Dachau for that Occasion...LOL
“It is a revolution; a revolution of the most intense character; in which belief in the justice, prudence, and wisdom of secession is blended with the keenest sense of wrong and outrage, and it can no more be checked by human effort for the time than a prairie fire by a gardener’s watering pot.”

JUDAH P. BENJAMIN HEBREW CONFEDERATE

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
I was just watching this expose of the wicked Jobbik party. These guys are just like the Nazi's in their hatred of Jews...

I hope that any Jew who comes against these punks has a gun and blows them away.

It is sad because my boss at work is a Hungarian national... He is a good guy and has not exhibited any antisemitism to me, rather he has shown interest in my Jewish identity.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Rational Jew

• Pro JTFer
Hungarians are subhuman beasts who deserve to die. I hope every Magyar scum will get shot and every Hungarian female will get gangraped by Roma. Amen!
Jew or Gentile, Black or White - Against Islam we must unite!

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Didn't they helped the Nazis during World War II?
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
If he really thinks that way, then let him convert.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
If he really thinks that way, then let him convert.

Who? My boss? I don't know if he is 'that' interested...
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
allah huakbuk
lets all go back to the 6th century.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
The neo-nazi's and the arabs are once again forming alliances in order to destroy the Jewish people.

Here is a trailer for a documentary about the rise of antisemitism and neo-nazis in Ukraine.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
I had a co-worker who was from Ukraine, his name was Dimitri. He told me he was Jewish but that when he lived in Ukraine he told nobody he was a Jew because among his high-school buddies being Jewish was a mark for being beaten. He also told me his parents did not have him circumcised because in the locker room, if they saw a boy was circumcised, he was assumed to be a Jew...

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
We have so many of these freaks who hate us for no reason other than for being Jewish. They concoct the most crazy ideas about Jewish domination of the world, believing that all Jews are bankers and that Israel is the problem in the world. It is incredible how upside down their thinking is. Unfortunately these morons have prepared for battle, so we too need to gird ourselves for the confrontation when it arises.

Look at the hatred in the eyes of the demons. They should not be pitied, for they will never grant a Jew any pity.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
My fathers family left Ukraine, the area of Uman, around 1890-1900 during a time of much upheaval in the country. The whole story of the Jewish people in Russia/Ukraine is one which I hope will end when all Jews leave that place to come to the land of Israel. Until then we continue to suffer from the hatred of these barbarians.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist

These freaks couldn't look gayer if they tried.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
Who? My boss? I don't know if he is 'that' interested...

No.  I mean that Jobbik guy.