Author Topic: The racial slurs should stop  (Read 3081 times)

Offline The Noachide

• Pro JTFer
The racial slurs should stop
« on: November 13, 2013, 01:06:56 PM »
I'm becoming more hesitant in this organization as well as viewers deciding to join. I see all kinds of remarks and thought this is overwhelming. Concur?

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: The racial slurs should stop
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2013, 01:46:15 PM »
What about freedom of expression ?

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2013, 01:48:14 PM »
only if you can get the other groups to stop calling their own kind all kinds of horrible names. then get them to stop calling other people horrible names. and then finally you can tell us.

U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2013, 01:49:06 PM »
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2013, 02:02:23 PM »
I want to hand you an olive branch Noachide, so I rewritten "kike" into "yid" in my recent topic's headline.
http://jtf.org/forum/index.php/topic,72527.msg614335.html#msg614335

I don't like to read or hear dirty gutter talk but I think some so called racial slur can be used to make a point once in a while.

Offline The Noachide

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2013, 02:56:45 PM »
only if you can get the other groups to stop calling their own kind all kinds of horrible names. then get them to stop calling other people horrible names. and then finally you can tell us.

my black friend agrees. see img

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2013, 03:00:19 PM »
I understand your Facebook friend Noahide, but unfortunately society does not judge racial slurs the same. Negroes and Muslims can get away with every dirty term and the book whereas whites cannot.

Offline The Noachide

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #7 on: November 13, 2013, 03:08:22 PM »
I understand your Facebook friend Noahide, but unfortunately society does not judge racial slurs the same. Negroes and Muslims can get away with every dirty term and the book whereas whites cannot.

I don't use facebook  ;D
http://bit.ly/1bhPu9O

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #8 on: November 13, 2013, 05:01:50 PM »
my black friend agrees. see img

That's amazing. You got the negroe racists to stop being racists. Congratulations.

;D
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: November 13, 2013, 10:18:36 PM »
Oh look many black people do bad things so we should do bad things.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline The Noachide

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #10 on: November 13, 2013, 11:26:07 PM »
keywords: all kinds of remarks in my 1st post.
the k word slur for jews for example. It almost passes for a white power site here.  A double standard.

Offline The Noachide

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #11 on: November 13, 2013, 11:28:36 PM »
100% effectively proven

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: November 14, 2013, 12:01:02 AM »
I don't consider myself racist, I am against evil culture.

I think that when most people are talking about a specific ethnic group, they are focusing on the evil, for example if you have washington DC that is majority black, and the majority of crimes are committed by blacks, then generally that's no more racist than if you have a European nation that is predominantly white and are evil. There are good blacks and there are bad blacks, just like there are good chinese and bad chinese, etc. etc.

I have many friends of different backgrounds who are righteous of different backgrounds and I know others who are evil, I never hate an individual for their skin color, you can't control what your blood is, but you can choose what you believe and who you associate with.

Offline The Noachide

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #13 on: November 14, 2013, 12:08:44 AM »
That's where I'm getting at, kike is reserved for Jews. No one else. I see Arab slurs and black slurs constantly too. I still see it as a double standard. That Philippine topic praising the tragedy is immoral. You'd have to be on lsd to like the aftermath. We're talking about children and infants lost their lives and homes in the recent events.

There's women here. Many people here are religious right?.. Clean it up a bit is what I'm implying.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: November 14, 2013, 12:49:55 AM »
That's where I'm getting at, kike is reserved for Jews. No one else. I see Arab slurs and black slurs constantly too. I still see it as a double standard. That Philippine topic praising the tragedy is immoral. You'd have to be on lsd to like the aftermath. We're talking about children and infants lost their lives and homes in the recent events.

There's women here. Many people here are religious right?.. Clean it up a bit is what I'm implying.

I don't think anyone is satisfied that innocent people lost their lives in the Philippines, rather that evil nations are judged by God and unfortunately sometimes the people who may not support the evil are judged as a whole as they belong to that nation.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #15 on: November 14, 2013, 02:02:02 AM »
I don't think anyone is satisfied that innocent people lost their lives in the Philippines, rather that evil nations are judged by God and unfortunately sometimes the people who may not support the evil are judged as a whole as they belong to that nation.

In general I am accustomed to the level of 'racism' which we exhibit here at JTF. I was originally one of the people who pushed to make the K-word less used because it offends good Jews (even though I know people who use it are referring to the 'bad' Jews) and it bothered me. I greatly appreciate that the use of the term has diminished.

I also in general have reduced my level of racism, although from time to time it flares up again (as in the story of the mob of black bikers a month ago)... I try to judge people based on their accomplishments rather than their external makeup. In a group situation things become a little less defined because a large group of black people just may be a problem waiting to happen.

On whether we should rejoice what happened in Philippines, in general I would refrain from doing so personally. It is said those who take personal pleasure out of the judgement of the wicked are themselves judged by a high standard. Nationally the United States is not the most righteous nation any longer. If Hashem should, G-d Forbid, judge America who knows how many innocent Americans could be harmed.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: November 14, 2013, 02:08:42 AM »
Black people who call each other n. aren't righteous. Would you expect Allen West to call a black associate of his n.? Would you expect people in Israel to vote for someone who calls his opponents k.?

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #17 on: November 14, 2013, 03:30:38 AM »
In the case of the "k word", I think it has its place. I myself barely use it, as I'm a Gentile and it doesn't really look good for me to, but it serves its intended purpose. A kike is an evil, insane, or hopelessly wimpy Jew that is a disgrace to G-d, Israel, and fellow Jews. Ibrahim Foxman, Nellie the Weasel, Lewinsky, etc. are all kikes. That's just an accurate use of the word. It's the same as using the term ape for evil negroes. Obviously we do not believe all blacks are apes or are literally, physically primates.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #18 on: November 14, 2013, 07:29:11 AM »
Why not censor all racial slurs including the 'K' word?
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: November 14, 2013, 11:20:08 AM »
As a Jew, don't I have the right to call shimon peres a self hating kike?

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: November 14, 2013, 03:57:46 PM »

You think we're liberals? You have the right to walk around cursing every person and air molecule you come across. You will never have a successful political movement like that though, certainly.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #21 on: November 14, 2013, 04:49:52 PM »
You can say what you want. I agree with LKZ's comment though. It may cause other Jews (even righteous ones) to think you are antisemitic.

I hate the word. I have seen the kike accusation (the origin of the word comes from the fact that Jews did not mark a cross on immigration papers, rather marking with a circle (a kike)). I saw a YouTube comment say that this was because Jews hated their messiah and are sons of the devil...

To almost the entire world, WE are the kikes...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #22 on: November 14, 2013, 05:12:09 PM »
Whoa.  I did not know this.  If this is the case, then I withdraw my original statement, we definitely should not be using it, even against evil Jews, because that is an attack on Judaism.  It is suggesting that Jews (even evil ones) should be the type that mark a cross instead of a circle.  It's like us calling Shimon Peres a "Christ killer" or something.  We should only use terms that denigrate evil people if the term shows contempt for the person, not contempt for Judaism.

Shalom Dan Ben Noah,

Yes, even the wikipage on the word Kike has this information:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kike

Etymology

The source of the term is uncertain. According to Leo Rosten,

The word kike was born on Ellis Island when there were Jewish immigrants who were also illiterate (or could not use Latin alphabet letters), when asked to sign the entry-forms with the customary 'X,'* refused, because they associated an X with the cross of Christianity, and made a circle in its place. The Yiddish word for 'circle' is kikel (pronounced ky-kul), and for 'little circle,' kikeleh (pronounced ky-kul-uh). Before long the immigration inspectors were calling anyone who signed with an 'O' in place of an 'X' a kikel or kikeleh or kikee or, finally and succinctly, kike.[2]

According to Rosten, Jewish U.S. merchants continued to sign with an 'O' in place of an 'X' for several decades, spreading the nickname kike wherever they went as a result.

See also : http://www.shamash.org/lists/scj-faq/HTML/faq/19-13.html

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=kike

kike is derived from the hebrew word for circle, which is the mark many jews made on their immigration papers coming into america (instead of an "x" for their signature). like many other racial slurs, it came from immigration officers who used it as short-hand for a population group entering the country.

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #23 on: November 14, 2013, 06:47:00 PM »
I live many years here in USA and JTF is only and first place I ever came across this K word..
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #24 on: November 14, 2013, 07:38:16 PM »

U+262d=U+5350=U+9774