Author Topic: Staten Island, NY - Just 60 Days Jail for Two Ferry Bomb Threats  (Read 1352 times)

Offline Yisrael

• Master JTFer
  • Oy!

Staten Island, NY - A Staten Island man will spend 60 days in jail for calling in two bomb threats to the St. George Ferry Terminal earlier this month.

Port Richmond resident Terrence Hill, 41, pleaded guilty to the top charge of falsely reporting an incident, a Class D felony, stemming from the bomb threats, one of which forced the evacuation and delay of the ferryboat John J. Marchi.
Hill will also serve five years probation following his release. This is his first felony conviction.

Hill called his first bomb threat in to 911 on July 7 at 10:32 p.m., telling the emergency operator, "Catch this bomb. The next boat out of Staten Island, and I hope you have enough body bags."
The second call was fielded by a 911 operator two days later at 10:16 a.m. "There's a bomb on the next boat out of Staten Island," Hill reportedly threatened.
The second threat forced authorities to evacuate and search the ferryboat John J. Marchi before it left the St. George Ferry Terminal for Manhattan. After tracking Hill down through phone records, he was arrested outside his home on Ann Street on July 9 where he said, "I apologize to everybody, and I love the USA." [SI Advance]

"Secular Zionism is racism. Religious Zionism is Judaism."
No one who votes for Obama cares that he is a crack addict or a fag. That's the scariest thing about him. --- Bonecrkr

"When I take action, I’m not going to fire a $2 million missile at a $10 empty tent and hit a camel in the butt. It’s going to be decisive."
- George W. Bush, 43rd President of the United States of America