Author Topic: 2015 Maxima concept car- Smokin' hot  (Read 1946 times)

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
2015 Maxima concept car- Smokin' hot
« on: November 16, 2013, 08:15:32 PM »
I really like it .  I hope it looks like this when the car comes out in september.  Kinda looks like a 1973 Mustang Mach 1.  Except this is a 4 door sports car.  Much more practical, and better quality, because it's Japanese.
http://indianautosblog.com/2013/08/2015-nissan-maxima-concept-93014
« Last Edit: November 16, 2013, 08:26:39 PM by Aces High »

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: 2015 Maxima concept car- Smokin' hot
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2013, 08:25:02 PM »
Neato car, but I don't refer to anything besides a smokin' hot woman as "smokin' hot"!  ;D

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2013, 08:28:02 PM »
Brennan Rocks Fan, this car does it for me!!   ;D

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2013, 08:30:06 PM »
I would consider a 71 Boss Mustang "smoking hot"! And would take it over any other car in world.
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2013, 01:34:41 AM »
Ok, you got me.... I'm a Ford Mustang 'fanatic' myself...

I have driven Mustangs since 2003 when I started with a six-cylinder red mustang, moved up to a metallic green GT in 2007, and in 2009 got a Chocolate Black GT which I am still driving. Recently I drove the 2014 Mustang Cobra at the dealership... I have several Mustang models and Hot-Wheels cars on my bookshelf at work and on my fireplace mantel.

I do like the black ones, as I constantly get comments from people at the gas station about how they love my car...

A friend of mine who used to work with me had a Saleen, they are customized Mustangs.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2013, 01:39:56 AM »
Here are some images of my past Mustangs...

Here is the 2003 6cyl Red Mustang...

Here is the 2007 Metallic Green GT...

Here are some of the models and remote-control Mustangs on my bookshelf:

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2013, 01:51:39 AM »
Gotta share that the Metallic Green GT did not survive. In 2009 I was in an incredible accident (with another Mustang no less, a Blue Mustang) in which the Green GT was totaled. Baruch Hashem a miracle happened, and I walked away with just a small scratch (after being side-swiped by the other mustang, running into the hi-way center divider, bouncing across three lanes of traffic, being hit by a delivery truck, and coming to a rest only a few feet from a retaining wall). It was divine providence that a bystander pulled over and verified the police report that the other driver was at fault and thus the insurance covered the great bulk of my next Mustang purchase...

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: November 17, 2013, 05:30:33 AM »
I always hate when people talk about cars and I have to pretend I know or care about it.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10151872697613876
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge