Author Topic: JFK and Reagan Were The Only Conservative Presidents In More Than 80 Years  (Read 379 times)

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
Liberals idolize Kennedy. The same with Lincoln. But both were succeeded by Presidents named Johnson who started the rapid destruction of this country. LBJ was the first President to get ride of silver coins. The 1964 Kennedy Half Dollar was the last silver half dollar. If you take a silver half dollar to a coin dealer, you can get 8 dollars today. If you take a silver quarter, you can get 4 dollars. It fluctuates based on the price of silver. Once I got over 10 dollars for such a half dollar. If you go to the bank and ask for half dollars, sometimes you will get old ones and you only pay 50 cents and then profit when taking them to a coin dealer.

http://www.amazon.com/JFK-Conservative-Ira-Stoll/dp/0547585985

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
Isn't it a shame that after the people go through prosperity, freedom, and equality, with conservative Presidents,  they have to sink to new lows and fall in a pit of Liberalism...what is the attraction to loons, defunct government, hatred, and a collapse of morality...I will never understand people who vote for the liberals, they actually destroy everything that is good, and that God's grace gives in abundance.

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
I have to add, that both Kennedy and Reagan, saw what was wrong, and tried to right it!   People have taken from this old world, and not given back anything...selfish to the Inth degree!