Author Topic: Letters from South Africa  (Read 669 times)

Offline meir yisrael

• New JTFer
Letters from South Africa
« on: December 01, 2013, 01:38:07 PM »
Letters from South Africa

Well this is my first post on the JTF forum. I will be posting a letter as I put it every week to cover topics from South Africa, especially with regard to the Jewish community. I will keep it brief but as informative as possible.
For my first letter I will just give a basic description of the Jewish community as from the short history to my future predictions of where we are going as a community.
The South African Jews are by far majority Litvak Jews around the 85% mark , most of the community arrived at turn of the last century around the 1920`s before the gates were closed. The religious make up is overwhelmingly Orthodox at around 80% the rest Reform and a little Conservative, unlike our brethren in the USA the assimilation is only at 10 to 15% at the most with the majority “ Shomrei Shabbat “ , but over the last 50 odd years theirs numbers have been dwindling due to the trouble with the blacks and now Moslem communities. In recent year however a large percentage has left due to the labour law and affirmative action policies destroying our once beautiful country.
As far as the future holds all I can say it is very bleak!!! The community is an aging population with the average age nearly 40 yrs old and the deepening poverty that is beginning to take hold, with the clear gaps growing between the “have’s and have not’s “ With the rise a black nationalism on the rise that was implemented in Zimbabwe with disastrous results is being led by a populist called Julius Malema I think the Jews in South Africa are in their twilight years and soon will have to leave . Hopefully to our home Israel.

שבוע טוב 

Regards

Meir Yisrael

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Re: Letters from South Africa
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2013, 01:43:42 PM »
Welcome to the forum. You're not the first South African Jew to come here. I wish one day, all the Jews in South Africa return home to Israel.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2013, 01:56:21 PM »
Do you communicate with the Serb communities there? I know that many educated Serbs had emigrated there in search for good jobs.
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2013, 02:48:07 PM »
Shalom & Chag Chanukah Sameach & Shavua Tov Meir Yisrael...

May you find yourself and your family in Eretz Yisrael soon..

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline rob211080

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2013, 03:54:06 PM »
Every none black should leave that place and quickly we all know what will happen when mother nature is put back in charge..

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2013, 07:59:31 PM »
willkommen rob and meir
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2013, 06:12:34 AM »
AIDS is going to kill off most of the blacks in South Africa.. They say with the current rate of HIV/AIDS in South Africa, the white people will once again become the majority in the next 50-60 years.  As sad as I am to say it, it will probably do the country some good, as the blacks in South Africa are quite barbaric, racist, tribalistic and utterly stupid.  People don't realize that the AIDS/HIV epidemic in Southern Africa primarily affects the black people, not the whites.
Please keep the Kahanist movement strong and free of internal strife and drama.

Offline meir yisrael

• New JTFer
« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2013, 01:38:10 PM »
AIDS is going to kill off most of the blacks in South Africa.. They say with the current rate of HIV/AIDS in South Africa, the white people will once again become the majority in the next 50-60 years.  As sad as I am to say it, it will probably do the country some good, as the blacks in South Africa are quite barbaric, racist, tribalistic and utterly stupid.  People don't realize that the AIDS/HIV epidemic in Southern Africa primarily affects the black people, not the whites.

You are right to a certain point BUT the big problem is that with South Africa's porous borders there has been a huge influx of Paki`s , Nigerians , Somali`s and the list goes on. In 1994 there were approximately 40 million black` now there is nearly 60 million , most additions to this figure are illegals. So at the end of the day the white population is doomed !!!!! Unless they move to a small section of the country a form  an independent  country, which is not going to happen due to stupidity and greed. Although who knows !!!

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: December 02, 2013, 01:42:30 PM »
Happy Dingaan's Day & welcome