Author Topic: Saudi qurananimals hang Ethiopian maid upside down from meathook beat her to  (Read 757 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
death              http://www.debbieschlussel.com/67516/video-saudi-muslims-hang-black-ethiopian-maid-from-hook-beat-her-to-a-pulp-tape-it-for-their-entertainment/   

Thanksgiving Wknd Box Office: Homefront, Nebraska, Philomena, Black Nativity
    Thanksgiving 2013: Thankful We Are Still Free; Worried About America’s Future (& Thankful Obama is Gone in 3)
    Happy Chanukah (Not “Thanksgivukkah”) in the Age of Dumb Iran Deals & Jews the Maccabees Would’ve Beheaded

Site Meter

November 25, 2013, - 5:18 pm
VIDEO: Saudi Muslims Hang Black Ethiopian Maid From Hook, Beat Her to a Pulp; Tape It For Their Entertainment

By Debbie Schlussel

Hey, more “workplace violence” that we’re told has nothing to do with Islam.

Ah, the loving and peaceful ways of Islam. As I’ve told you, there is a strong racist component to Arab and Muslim life (they call Blacks, “abed” (slave) and “abeed” (slaves)–the Arabic equivalent of the N-word). Check out the video below of a Saudi family beating their Black Ethiopian female slave, whom they’ve put in some sort of strait jacket and hung upside down from a hook while they beat her to a pulp. If you notice a lot of the color red, that’s because she’s drenched in blood from the ripped flesh and other injuries sustained under constant beating from their whips. You have to wonder why Blacks in the West keep converting to this horrible, cultish excuse for a religion when they are treated to example after example of this kind of stuff. Oh, and per usual, they taped the brutal beating so they could watch it later for entertainment and relive their joy over torturing a Black person.                         

islamiccrescent.jpgislamicslavery

For those who question why Israel is now forced to ally with these Saudis and their country against Obama with his absurd deal with Iran, well, this is what Obama does to the world. He allies with horrible nations and forces good nations to do the same to oppose his dumb and very dangerous exploits. And if you think Shi’ite Muslims don’t have Black slaves and don’t treat them this way, think again. Muslims are Muslims. This is what they do. And there are plenty of abused and murdered Black maids in Lebanon, where they were enslaved by Shi’ites and Sunnis alike and treat just as badly as the woman in this video . . . and worse.

Remember, THIS. IS. ISLAM.

Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
Real heroes.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
And we think Jews are insane. As crazy as blacks are, more of them will convert to Sh*tlam after seeing this.

Offline The Noachide

• Pro JTFer
I always considered abed, abeed and aswad are black.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
I always considered abed, abeed and aswad are black.
Aswad literally means black if I am not mistaken, but Abd means slave, its worse then the n-word which you made a point of objecting to.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Eved is slave... But I don't think it is a derogatory term. Moshe himself was an Eved Hashem..

http://www.torahweb.org/torah/2012/moadim/rsch_pesach.html

Moshe Rabbeinu was described by the Torah as “eved Hashem - a slave of Hashem.” The Radak explains the use of this expression to describe Moshe based on the Talmudic principle, “kol mah shekana eved kana rabbo - everything a slave acquires is automatically transferred to his master.” Just as all that a slave does belongs to his master, so too everything Moshe Rabbeinu did, all day long, was in the service of his Master, Hashem. Similarly, when commenting on the passuk, “va’yered Moshe min ha’har el ha’am” (Shemos 19:14), Chazal highlight the fact that even though Moshe was returning from being on Har Sinai for forty days, he did nothing for his own purposes when he came down, rather he went straight back to serving Hashem’s people.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
Eved is slave... But I don't think it is a derogatory term. Moshe himself was an Eved Hashem..

http://www.torahweb.org/torah/2012/moadim/rsch_pesach.html
So can I call you slave now ?