Author Topic: anti judaism or anti semitism  (Read 5388 times)

Offline brenden

• Junior JTFer
anti judaism or anti semitism
« on: December 05, 2013, 01:27:39 PM »
A question wich i hope you can asnwer for me. Whats the difference between anti judaism and anti semitism? if there is any, and if so which one are the muslims?

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: anti judaism or anti semitism
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2013, 01:49:24 PM »
777?
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2013, 02:20:31 PM »
anti-zionist = anti-judaism = anti-israel = anti semite = Jew hater = Nazi
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2013, 04:10:37 PM »
I consider Antisemitism a different issue than Anti-Judaism. Mostly antisemitism is hatred of Jews for a variety of reasons, religious antisemitism is hatred for religious reasons, but this is not the only reason people hate us. There is genetic/ethnic antisemitism which hates us because we are 'inferior' genetically. There is antisemitism which is caused by the nations jealousy for the perceived success of the Jews in the world (accusations of world domination of the banks, etc.).

Anti-Judaism is just one small branch of anti-semitism...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2013, 06:36:57 PM »
This is not a new member. This is SuperMentalita(aka Marbus) who was acting like a Templar as bate. He is a Nazi who believes Freemasons and Jews are evil and rule the world, like Hitler. He was friends with Lady10, they only fought with each other to sell themselves. And Lady10, ect is probably here somewhere if you look...
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2013, 08:19:50 PM »
Bingo!

Offline brenden

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2013, 06:00:47 AM »
thanks muman613 and אפרים בן נח i have no idea what your talking about, i was just asking a question

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #7 on: December 06, 2013, 07:27:01 PM »
This is not a new member. This is SuperMentalita(aka Marbus) who was acting like a Templar as bate. He is a Nazi who believes Freemasons and Jews are evil and rule the world, like Hitler. He was friends with Lady10, they only fought with each other to sell themselves. And Lady10, ect is probably here somewhere if you look...
How do you know all this?

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: December 06, 2013, 07:57:18 PM »
How do you know all this?
I'm just guessing, I'm probably wrong.. I pay attention to patterns, behavior, and in his case spelling. His is exactly the same as SuperMentalita's. And from youtube. Just like lady10 was sending you messages to get you to believe she was not a troll, and probably telling you lies about other members... I was hoping by leaving them alone, they would help us. Also Jacob_Levi was lady10 or Rosenberg or both. After you called him a troll, he disappeared. Do you see a pattern?

Offline brenden

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #9 on: December 08, 2013, 12:17:39 PM »
yeah your wrong..... i dont know any of those people and by the way my spelling isnt that bad :P

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: December 08, 2013, 12:29:45 PM »
yeah your wrong..... i dont know any of those people and by the way my spelling isnt that bad :P
Okay, fair enough, my apologies. Just keep your anti American uppity liberal European crap to yourself!

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #11 on: December 08, 2013, 04:44:45 PM »

Bingo.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #12 on: December 08, 2013, 06:50:14 PM »
Someone could dislike a religious philosophy... and not be consumed with hatred towards that group.

But with judiasm... that tends to be rare.... a Nazi or Muslim didn't decide to fixate on blaming everything bad that happens to them because of something they read in the Torah.   They've been brainwashed from birth to hate all jews.... and most are clueless about the teachings of Judaism.  In fact... almost everything they learn is from 'protocols of the elders of Zion', and 'Mein Kampf', and the 'Koran' which rely entirely on silly conspiracies and complete made-up nonsense.

Contrast this with 'Islamaphobia' as the leftists call it.  Which isn't based upon conspiracies or made-up stories... its based upon Muhammad himself and his wacko ramblings of violence and torture to the infidels.  Its based upon the recent 10s of thousands of murderous attacks on innocent people while yelling "ala Akbar'! 

Offline brenden

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #13 on: December 09, 2013, 04:47:07 PM »
yeah because their just 2 people living in the netherlands.

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: December 09, 2013, 06:48:37 PM »
As to the troll issue, Super Mentalita's real name is apparently Benito Di Caprio (yes, his parents actually named him after a fascist), and he just left a comment on facebook calling Chaim a "Nazi Jew".  heeyee1 is also from the Netherlands, so it could be the same person.  This is probably not the same person as Marbus though.

https://www.facebook.com/benito.dicaprio
So do you think Super Mentalita was really trolling us originally, or was just saying what he thinks? And because we banned him, now he's upset with JTF...

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: December 09, 2013, 07:41:43 PM »
I really want to apologize to SuperMentalita for saying he was Marbus. I thought he was Marbus at first because of the Templar stuff, but then really started to like him.

Marbus hates me, and thinks I'm a Knights Templar Mason, and I thought he was trying to bate me into saying something, then Chaim would ban me...

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #16 on: December 09, 2013, 07:43:45 PM »
As to the troll issue, Super Mentalita's real name is apparently Benito Di Caprio (yes, his parents actually named him after a fascist), and he just left a comment on facebook calling Chaim a "Nazi Jew".  heeyee1 is also from the Netherlands, so it could be the same person.  This is probably not the same person as Marbus though.

Benito Dei Caprio sounds like an Italian name. Are you sure he's from the Netherlands?

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: December 09, 2013, 07:56:44 PM »

When I think of the name Benito I think of the baseball player Benito Santiago (Who looked homosexual.) or Benito Juarez, first Amerindian President of Mexico.

Do you mean Mussolini? I couldn't even thing of his last name until just now. I guess no one calls him by his first name so I don't associate Benito with the name Mussolini. It's not like a name like Adolf that everyone knows is a Nazi name.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: December 09, 2013, 11:23:48 PM »
The question is probably originated from muslim claims that they are semites (descendants of Shem), so when you say anti-semetism, it refers to them. Unfortunately for these illiterate goat-humpers, nobody in the normal world ever refers to muslims when they say anti-semetism. It isn't a racial thing, it's against Judaism.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: December 09, 2013, 11:27:16 PM »

SpiralingLeopard is in the Netherlands...
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: December 09, 2013, 11:49:35 PM »
SpiralingLeopard is in the Netherlands...
Oh my gosh! SpiralingLeopard was a troll this whole time! ???

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #21 on: December 09, 2013, 11:50:17 PM »
When SuperMentalita first posted, he introduced himself as Brian from the Netherlands.

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: December 09, 2013, 11:51:45 PM »
I think he's from there but he's not there now.
Hopefully he comes to the U.S.!

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #23 on: December 10, 2013, 12:06:22 AM »
Oh my gosh! SpiralingLeopard was a troll this whole time! ???

Is he still on the forum?

Offline fibrogirl

• Full JTFer
« Reply #24 on: December 10, 2013, 12:11:36 AM »
I have a question related to this;

A few months ago the moderator of a forum I belonged to said that he wanted cirumcism and kosher slughter banned in Britain because he thought they were cruel.

I thought this was an anti semitic viewpoint and said so. He said he wasn't anti semitic because he strongly supported Israel against the Palestinians, (and he really does)

I know that he does voluntary work for a conservative secular Jew that he likes very much.
He said that he think circumcism and Kosher slaughter is O.K in Israel because the majority there are Jewish and he believes in Israel's national soverenty. He just does not want it in Britain in the same way he does not want Muslim slaughter either.
He also is very negative about Ultra Orthodox, while he is very positive about secular British Jews.   Is that person anti-semitic?

I never met anyone like him before and didn't know what to make of it.