Author Topic: A member of Peace Now singing on the Geraldo Rivera show  (Read 4276 times)

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
A member of Peace Now singing on the Geraldo Rivera show
« on: July 30, 2007, 12:00:40 AM »
A woman who grew up in a Kibbutz appeared on a segment of the Geraldo Rivera show and sang a song to promote "Peace in the Middle East." 

She referred to Jerusalem as a holy city for all religions including Muslims. 

Her name is Liel Kolet. 

The group is called Children for Peace. 

http://www.childrenofpeace.org.uk/newsroom.html

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: A member of Peace Now singing on the Geraldo Rivera show
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2007, 12:07:42 AM »
Shimon Peres is involved with the group. 

newman

« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2007, 12:10:55 AM »
I'd rather hear him squeal like a piggy on Kenneth Copeland.

Offline Shoshana

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2007, 12:12:17 AM »
Geraldo is an idiot. It doesn't surprise me he would put filth on his show. He and his show have absolutely zero credibility with me.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2007, 12:17:56 AM »
Geraldo is an idiot. It doesn't surprise me he would put filth on his show. He and his show have absolutely zero credibility with me.

Did you see the debate a few months ago on O'Reilly's show between Bill and Geraldo about the illegal alien issue? 

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2007, 12:58:37 AM »
Geraldo use to have a dumb Jerry Springer like show where he put KKK and Black Panther creatures on the same stage to have a riot.  This is a credit journalist?
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2007, 01:11:22 AM »
Geraldo use to have a dumb Jerry Springer like show where he put KKK and Black Panther creatures on the same stage to have a riot.  This is a credit journalist?

His current show is supposed to care about cracking down at crime.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: July 30, 2007, 01:18:56 AM »
Listen,  I have to hand it to the peaceniks that they want peace...

and in any other ordinary day I would say, "that's cool"

But it's not that simple...Muslims do not want peace. Islam hates peace.  They must be destroyed to bring a true and real lasting peace.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: July 30, 2007, 06:13:17 AM »
Gealdo is a very sneaky idividual,he only brings up his Jewish side when he wents to condemm Israel
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: July 30, 2007, 08:12:03 AM »

But it's not that simple...Muslims do not want peace. Islam hates peace.  They must be destroyed to bring a true and real lasting peace.

Convincing the peacenicks of that is the challenge.  If you could figure out how, you will have solved one of the mysteries of the universe.  They do not understand that peace is not achieved through singing, hand holding, marching, protesting and a general overall good feeling in your heart about your enemy.  Not to mention calls for financial aid to save _________(fill in the blank with your favorite third-world country of the week).
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

Offline Shoshana

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #10 on: July 30, 2007, 09:51:05 AM »

Did you see the debate a few months ago on O'Reilly's show between Bill and Geraldo about the illegal alien issue? 

Sure did.

Offline Shoshana

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #11 on: July 30, 2007, 09:51:39 AM »
Gealdo is a very sneaky idividual,he only brings up his Jewish side when he wents to condemm Israel

That is absolutely correct.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: July 30, 2007, 09:53:22 AM »
I really dislike him
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

newman

« Reply #13 on: July 30, 2007, 09:55:20 AM »
What I hate most about self-hating Jews loke him is that the ONLY time they acknowledge their ethnicity is to boot Israel! >:(

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: July 30, 2007, 09:57:47 AM »
What I hate most about self-hating Jews loke him is that the ONLY time they acknowledge their ethnicity is to boot Israel! >:(
Thats true people who never identify with being Jewish when it comes to condemming Israel they jump up like jumping beans

Shot at 2010-01-03

newman

« Reply #15 on: July 30, 2007, 09:59:18 AM »
Thats true people who never identify with being Jewish when it comes to condemming Israel they jump up like jumping beans
It's one or the other. They can be proud, loyal Jews or STFU!

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: July 30, 2007, 09:59:28 AM »

Convincing the peacenicks of that is the challenge.  If you could figure out how, you will have solved one of the mysteries of the universe.  They do not understand that peace is not achieved through singing, hand holding, marching, protesting and a general overall good feeling in your heart about your enemy.  Not to mention calls for financial aid to save _________(fill in the blank with your favorite third-world country of the week).

Listen, if everyone in this world had good feelings in their heart and not jealousy and no envy, then yes, singing and holding hands can achieve peace...but that's not reality..it's a fairytail.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: July 30, 2007, 10:01:20 AM »
It's one or the other. They can be proud, loyal Jews or STFU!
Exactlly

Shot at 2010-01-03

newman

« Reply #18 on: July 30, 2007, 10:03:38 AM »
The only time that sp*c SOB looks any good to me is through one of these:

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: July 30, 2007, 10:12:38 AM »
The only time that sp*c SOB looks any good to me is through one of these:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #20 on: July 30, 2007, 10:40:35 AM »
Consider before you post that the FBI and Shabak are probably monitoring this site
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

newman

« Reply #21 on: July 30, 2007, 10:42:56 AM »
Consider before you post that the FBI and Shabak are probably monitoring this site
It's not a threat of harm. Besides, if this is enough to get them in a flap, they're not doing their job.

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #22 on: July 30, 2007, 11:39:50 AM »
kahaneloyalist is right. Please use wisdom.

Geraldo Rivera is a vicious antisemite and a degenerate, anti-America traitor. I remember shows that Chaim did about this traitor piece of excrement. I thought he'd be out of journalism when he opened the fake "Capone's Vault" on live TV and it was empty.

He's always been an Israel hater. His mother is Jewish and his father is Puerto rican (and he hates his mother). On March 13th, 2002, he went to the middle east and called Israeli solders "nazi pigs" on part of his reporting of the middle east. And speaking of hypocrisy, he supported and praised the PLO nazi terrosist.

Here are Chaim's AWESOME comments on Geraldo Rivera. It's one of Chaim's classics!
« Last Edit: July 30, 2007, 12:09:30 PM by jeffguy »
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #23 on: July 30, 2007, 11:42:00 AM »
Many leftist sites have govt officials faces in cross hairs

Shot at 2010-01-03

newman

« Reply #24 on: July 30, 2007, 12:32:48 PM »
kahaneloyalist is right. Please use wisdom.

Geraldo Rivera is a vicious antisemite and a degenerate, anti-America traitor. I remember shows that Chaim did about this traitor piece of excrement. I thought he'd be out of journalism when he opened the fake "Capone's Vault" on live TV and it was empty.

He's always been an Israel hater. His mother is Jewish and his father is Puerto rican (and he hates his mother). On March 13th, 2002, he went to the middle east and called Israeli solders "nazi pigs" on part of his reporting of the middle east. And speaking of hypocrisy, he supported and praised the PLO nazi terrosist.

Here are Chaim's AWESOME comments on Geraldo Rivera. It's one of Chaim's classics!

An absolute classic! Chaim is one class act!  :D :D :D