Author Topic: Hannity's America  (Read 3376 times)

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
Hannity's America
« on: July 30, 2007, 12:02:59 AM »
Hannity is going to debate an attorney who represents Hamas.  He's also going to exploit liberal people from Hollywood who are donating to Democrat campaigns. 

He's also going to talk about the "flying imams." 

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Hannity's America
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2007, 12:16:34 AM »
The lawyer who represents Hamas is either a self-hating Jew or who had Jewish ancestry. 

This hater says he likes Bloomberg.

These crazies represent Hamas, work for the Southern Poverty Law Center, ACLU, represent illegal aliens...
« Last Edit: July 30, 2007, 12:18:40 AM by RationalThought110 »

newman

« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2007, 12:19:57 AM »
The lawyer who represents Hamas is either a self-hating Jew or who had Jewish ancestry. 

This hater says he likes Bloomberg.

These crazies represent Hamas, work for the Southern Poverty Law Center, ACLU, represent illegal aliens...

All the subversives in other words.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2007, 01:24:48 AM »
Hannity shoudl be debating and learning from our own chaim ben pesach...not some Hamas liar nazi disgusting beast lawyer.  There is nothing to learn from them.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2007, 01:40:44 AM »
Hannity shoudl be debating and learning from our own chaim ben pesach...not some Hamas liar nazi disgusting beast lawyer.  There is nothing to learn from them.

I agree. 

It lists contact information of Hannity and others on the bottom of JTF's homepage.  Has anyone ever tried to contact any of them to try to get Chaim invited on one of their programs?

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2007, 04:43:29 AM »
Yeah but Hannity is a jerk and will have the neturei karta as well as hamas on his show but not Chaim. Screw him.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2007, 10:04:11 AM »
Yeah but Hannity is a jerk and will have the neturei karta as well as hamas on his show but not Chaim. Screw him.

nothing wrong with sending letters constantly constantly and constantly..jerk or no jerk. Perhaps we can have a link of a few properly written template letters asking Sean Hannity to interview chaim ben pesach...over and over and over and over and over again like it is a million people wanting to see him.  And even if they keep rejecting, keep asking adn keep sending.  And if Chaim gets a chance to be on fox on a show that millions of Americans watch, it will be even more exposure.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: July 30, 2007, 03:14:07 PM »
I think that's a good idea.
Do you have the link to Hannity? Let's organize and start sending emails to him... How many are down for this ?

Offline Dominater96

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #8 on: July 30, 2007, 10:34:42 PM »
Chaim isnt wp ell known enough to be on his show. NK are a popular group, who most Jews recognize, and almost everyone has heard about Hamas, if you ask someone on the street if they know what JTF is, they will tell u no. Hamas or NK they will probably respond with a yes.

Offline Shoshana

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #9 on: July 30, 2007, 10:51:47 PM »

I agree. 

It lists contact information of Hannity and others on the bottom of JTF's homepage.  Has anyone ever tried to contact any of them to try to get Chaim invited on one of their programs?

Yes, since the day I found this site- literally like 2 weeks ago- and started listening to Chaim's broadcasts I've been sending emails to all of the journalists and commentators at the bottom of the JTF homepage requesting that they invite Chaim on their shows. You all should as well! Just flood them with emails!!!
Has he ever been on the 700 Club? I think that would probably be a likely one if any of them will.
It might be easier though- and tell me if I'm wrong here- if someone writes up what everyone should be emailing to all of the folks requesting that Chaim be on their show. If someone did that it would simply be a matter of copying and pasteing and pressing send. It really might make those emails actually get there and we would be able to all send them to everyone.

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: July 31, 2007, 12:21:07 AM »
Shoshana, Now that's what I'm talking about !
I'm not the best or most creative writer clearly, so can someone please come up with a decent letter that we can all use. Let's make this happen...

Offline Shoshana

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #11 on: July 31, 2007, 01:06:23 AM »
Shoshana, Now that's what I'm talking about !
I'm not the best or most creative writer clearly, so can someone please come up with a decent letter that we can all use. Let's make this happen...

I agree. I'm not the best writer either but I'm sure either of us could come up either something if need be. We'll see if anyone else volunteers.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: July 31, 2007, 01:07:57 AM »

I agree. 

Yes, since the day I found this site- literally like 2 weeks ago- and started listening to Chaim's broadcasts I've been sending emails to all of the journalists and commentators at the bottom of the JTF homepage requesting that they invite Chaim on their shows. You all should as well! Just flood them with emails!!!
Has he ever been on the 700 Club? I think that would probably be a likely one if any of them will.
It might be easier though- and tell me if I'm wrong here- if someone writes up what everyone should be emailing to all of the folks requesting that Chaim be on their show. If someone did that it would simply be a matter of copying and pasteing and pressing send. It really might make those emails actually get there and we would be able to all send them to everyone.

Have you saved a copy of any of the letters that you wrote? 

If you have, you could post them on this forum and then everyone could send e-mails so then they'll be more likely to want to invite Chaim on their shows. 

Offline Shoshana

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #13 on: July 31, 2007, 01:13:10 AM »

I agree. 

Have you saved a copy of any of the letters that you wrote? 

If you have, you could post them on this forum and then everyone could send e-mails so then they'll be more likely to want to invite Chaim on their shows. 

Nope, I've wrote different ones everytime- short and sweet though.
I can certainly start a new one though.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: July 31, 2007, 01:16:17 AM »

Next time you write a new one, save it and post it.  Concise does seem like a good idea. 

Offline Shoshana

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #15 on: July 31, 2007, 01:23:56 AM »

Next time you write a new one, save it and post it.  Concise does seem like a good idea. 

Here's the basic idea of what I've been writing. I would love ideas on how to change or perfect this as it's just a very simple letter.

:)

To ( Name of Commentator/Commentator's office...),

I am a supporter of the Jewish Task Force which is a wonderful organization fighting for the safety and security of the American and Israeli people from forces actively trying to bring about the demise of our countries. I am writing to request that our speaker Chaim Ben Pesach be invited onto your show to discuss these issues which our so vital to our way of life and western civilization.

Thank you very much.

Name and info goes here