Author Topic: Who was this Nazi Jew on Oprah? Is she even Jewish?  (Read 748 times)

Offline kyel

• Pro JTFer
Who was this Nazi Jew on Oprah? Is she even Jewish?
« on: December 19, 2013, 05:11:00 PM »

Online Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Who was this Nazi Jew on Oprah? Is she even Jewish?
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2013, 05:32:29 PM »
Yemach Schma to Oprah the black nazi beast.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2013, 05:37:17 PM »
I have never watched that video... I am of the opinion this woman suffers severe mental illness though. Some mentally ill Jews are likely to make stuff up to impress the goyim and gain fame...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline REDNECK JEW

• Full JTFer
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2013, 05:40:48 PM »
This is pure anti-Semitic Bulls.h.i.t with even less class and taste then even Jerry Springer would have stoop too or allowed on his Freak shows.

Maybe this Self hating mental case should go on the Dr. Phil show and get some free meds!
“It is a revolution; a revolution of the most intense character; in which belief in the justice, prudence, and wisdom of secession is blended with the keenest sense of wrong and outrage, and it can no more be checked by human effort for the time than a prairie fire by a gardener’s watering pot.”

JUDAH P. BENJAMIN HEBREW CONFEDERATE

Online Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2013, 05:54:09 PM »
I have never watched that video... I am of the opinion this woman suffers severe mental illness though. Some mentally ill Jews are likely to make stuff up to impress the goyim and gain fame...
That women is obviously mentally disturbed but Oprah chose to bring her on her show because Oprah is a black nazi scum.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2013, 06:15:08 PM »

I saw it before, maybe she is some Nazi making stories up, she's definitely some mental case for sure.
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2013, 06:51:16 PM »
My mothers family sacrificed baby's too... Catholic babies, over a pentagram on Friday nights. It been a tradition since the Hussite wars.
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #7 on: December 19, 2013, 07:20:00 PM »
That women is obviously mentally disturbed but Oprah chose to bring her on her show because Oprah is a black nazi scum.

Exactly!

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #8 on: December 19, 2013, 07:52:41 PM »
Is this Tila Nazi Tequila?

Online ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: December 20, 2013, 04:27:54 AM »
Her real name is Vicky Polin & she has cousins that were JDL members.
Do a google on her or her organization the awareness center.
Her cousin told me she is an A-1 nut job