Author Topic: NEW TITLE...ALL who want to forgive REDNECK JEW for being a Putz...LOL  (Read 15635 times)

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
wasnt the trevon martin case in Florida????

If Redneck Jew is backing Anti semitic blacks then he gets my thumbs down and should leave.

I'd like to see proof of this.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
I don't care if REDNECK JEW stays or leaves.

He needs to take a step back though.
First, he needs to stop criticizing and stereotyping all 'Northerners'.
A good part of JTF membership is from up north.
Not all of any group is good or bad.
Can you say every person living in the South is good?

My experience tells me to be a realist about black culture and work from there.

Most people have no problem with decent people and hate evilness...no matter the skin color.

Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
I agree with bullcat on this one.

I could care less about where the person is from or his skin color.

What I do care about is if he or she is a good person.

Righteousness comes first.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline REDNECK JEW

• Full JTFer

DELETED

« Last Edit: December 29, 2013, 02:41:51 AM by REDNECK JEW »
“It is a revolution; a revolution of the most intense character; in which belief in the justice, prudence, and wisdom of secession is blended with the keenest sense of wrong and outrage, and it can no more be checked by human effort for the time than a prairie fire by a gardener’s watering pot.”

JUDAH P. BENJAMIN HEBREW CONFEDERATE

Offline JewJitsu

• Junior JTFer
This Gomer Pyle with a yarmulke is a put on. 

Offline REDNECK JEW

• Full JTFer
DELETED
« Last Edit: December 29, 2013, 02:42:22 AM by REDNECK JEW »
“It is a revolution; a revolution of the most intense character; in which belief in the justice, prudence, and wisdom of secession is blended with the keenest sense of wrong and outrage, and it can no more be checked by human effort for the time than a prairie fire by a gardener’s watering pot.”

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
Both of you, please stop your fighting. All this arguing isn't helping our movement.

Offline REDNECK JEW

• Full JTFer
Hey Jew jitsu, at least I own a flat in Jerusalem, and at least I served in the IDF, and I ain't afraid of your jujitsu, I learned Kempo Karate in the Marine Corp and Krav Maga in IDF , so you ain't so such a tough guy to me.

You want to be runnin your mouth then bring it on I got the money to travel anytime anyplace!

Anytime you be wishing to try to whoopin down on my a.s.s I be happy to meet up with you and see what you got!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHTIK DREK

I teach you some modesty and some respect I promise you!

Or we can be in Shalom and be Brothers as we should be!
« Last Edit: December 28, 2013, 06:42:33 PM by REDNECK JEW »

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
huh you guys are going to attack each other because you disagree on something with someone you've never met?
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline REDNECK JEW

• Full JTFer
I Love you Angry, you be the man! Hey I did not be asking for it, but I won't be standing down neither, I fear no man!

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
(Sigh)

This is getting monotonous.

Offline REDNECK JEW

• Full JTFer
Hey Christians4Jews does my dearest soul mate and best friend and late wife a Dixie Texan Ethiopian Cajun Jew and our Children look like anti-Semite blacks to you?

Jewish white better then Jewish Black or Asian, I think not?

So quick to judge are we? 

Or my Daughter is she too black too be a Jew?

Or my Grand Children are they too black to be Jews???
« Last Edit: December 28, 2013, 09:56:43 PM by Lisa »

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
REDNECKJEW, I love ya man. Don't posts pictures of your family on here, we have trolls that will do malicious things with them!
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

• Silver Star JTF Member
Someone please remove them!
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline REDNECK JEW

• Full JTFer
Yeah and those communist traitors to our Blessed Constitution can go to HELL with their Democrat Buul s.h.i.t

Don't anyone dare remove my beautiful family pictures!

That's what the Fascist communist want to destroy our claim to our Jewish Heritage!

This family and our Kin folk stand together against anyone who try and harm us. "NEVER AGAIN" Forever!

Hey Feinstein, Schumer, and Bloomberg just try and disarm us Dixie Jews we f.ing dare you filthy TRAITORS to your own people...LOL
« Last Edit: December 28, 2013, 08:02:59 PM by REDNECK JEW »

Offline JewJitsu

• Junior JTFer
OK.  I take it back.  You're not a put on.  Just take your medication.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
Is that old Lake Pontchartrain in the background of one of your pictures? Personally I think it's a bad policy to post family pictures here on the forum... Your family seems very nice however they don't change my opinion about evil black society in the least... Personally I see miscegenation as the destruction of a once productive American way of life... What more is there to say!
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

• Silver Star JTF Member
OK.  I take it back.  You're not a put on.  Just take your medication.
Who the HE'LL are you?

Offline REDNECK JEW

• Full JTFer
No meds here my Brother Just some good Kosher Beer and moonshine...LOL

Offline REDNECK JEW

• Full JTFer
CJD you be very observant yes that sure be  Lake Pontchartrain, we understand your views on those Blacks that are anti-Semites, we despise them as much as you do you can be trustin me on that, but I can tell you this Cajun Dixie Redneck Blacks despise Obama and his Gun Control lies more then anyone! 

Offline REDNECK JEW

• Full JTFer
What the f.u.c.k who cares Big Brother and NSA watching and recording all we doing anyway, they can kiss my KIKE A.S.S...LOL

Hey NSA, Kerry-Heinz, Bloomberg. Schumer and feinstein like this Jews legally owned GUNS?

You see that their pistol, it is a P-38 9mm, taken off a SS Officer in Dachau who killed us Jews with it, and was a gift from a WWII Jewish War veteran to use on anyone who will ever try to disarm us Jews again!

I think of it as my Inglorious Bastards side arm is my everyday conceal carry firearm...LOL Fascist Jackboot's beware!

« Last Edit: December 28, 2013, 09:00:30 PM by REDNECK JEW »

Offline JewJitsu

• Junior JTFer
Hey RJ: Those guns are harmless, but that cigarette will kill you.

Offline REDNECK JEW

• Full JTFer
Yeah I quit a few months ago, I ain't givin Obama my tax money...LOL Your correct they are harmless in the hands of a law abiding citizen!

But come on now Admit it you love my toys those be some sweet guns Brother!...LOL

You ever find your way down here to Texas way let me know, I will let ya be shootin them too I have plenty of Hitler and U.N. targets to shoot up!

And their always be a cold Kosher Brooklyn or He'brew beer in my ice box...LOL

« Last Edit: December 28, 2013, 09:18:06 PM by REDNECK JEW »

• Silver Star JTF Member
Okay Brennanfan, tell me Jewjitsu is not a trouble maker.

Offline REDNECK JEW

• Full JTFer
Nah he be OK he just messin with me good old fashioned Jewish humor...I get it!