Author Topic: Jihad, The Musical! :-D  (Read 3422 times)

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
Jihad, The Musical! :-D
« on: July 30, 2007, 08:50:45 PM »
If anybody deserves to be mocked mercilessly, the damned mass-murdering Islamic bastards certainly do!
This thing is playing in England, hats off to them for having the guts to publically mock the jihadists. Lets hope it catches on!

Here's a sample

;D
« Last Edit: July 30, 2007, 10:41:45 PM by NewYorker »
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
Re: Jihad, The Musical! :-D
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2007, 10:59:21 PM »
That was MESSED UP. LOL!
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2007, 11:10:01 PM »
Hahahaha.. I love it!!!

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2007, 02:10:55 AM »

Glad you guys like it. forgot to put up the link to their site, here it is. www.jihad-the-musical.com

Hey if any of you are in that area in England, buy tickets, go see it, have a laugh and support people that make fun of lowlife muslim arab terrorist bastards.
I'd go but I have this little geography problem. I think this show should open on Broadway, it'll be bigger than The Producers!  ;D

Offline Malik

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2007, 05:08:03 AM »
It insults terror victims.

newman

« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2007, 05:15:06 AM »

Bollocks!!

It (rightly) insults muslims (terrorists). That's what gets your goat.

Offline Malik

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2007, 05:26:25 AM »

Bollocks!!

Stuff the terrorists.

I just think it would get to terror victims because it reminds them of what happened and mocks that which hurt them. Something that is serious and evil is diminished to a comedy status, these people don't want to laugh at what killed a relative.

newman

« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2007, 05:36:13 AM »

Bollocks!!

Stuff the terrorists.

I just think it would get to terror victims because it reminds them of what happened and mocks that which hurt them. Something that is serious and evil is diminished to a comedy status, these people don't want to laugh at what killed a relative.

It is accepted practice in almost every society on Earth (including muslim ones) to mock, insult and lampoon ones enemies. This has NO reflection on the victims of those enemies. You would not be critical of a stage show that mocked Israeli Jews!

Offline Malik

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #8 on: July 31, 2007, 05:41:40 AM »

Bollocks!!

Stuff the terrorists.

It is accepted practice in almost every society on Earth (including muslim ones) to mock, insult and lampoon ones enemies. This has NO reflection on the victims of those enemies. You would not be critical of a stage show that mocked Israeli Jews!

I would, because thats damn right unjust. It does  reflect on the victims because it causes them a reminding grief.

Mocking an enemy, is childish, it doesn't defeat but it angers and provokes, asking for more trouble.

newman

« Reply #9 on: July 31, 2007, 05:53:35 AM »

Bollocks!!

Stuff the terrorists.

I would, because thats damn right unjust. It does  reflect on the victims because it causes them a reminding grief.

Mocking an enemy, is childish, it doesn't defeat but it angers and provokes, asking for more trouble.

That is an unrealistic expectation of human beings. Should we not mock the nazis of WW2? Victims of german nazis have NEVER expressed discomfort at the lampooning of Hitler and the SS.

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: July 31, 2007, 02:35:50 PM »

It the same thing as "The Producers", mocking evil f***ers is a good thing, jihadists want to be taken seriously, they want to be feared, mocking them, laughing at them, showing them to be the ignorant fools that they are, is one of the BEST things we can do, short of putting lots of bullets in them of course.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: July 31, 2007, 09:57:00 PM »

Bollocks!!

Stuff the terrorists.

I don't think it mocks nor glorifies anyone. Therefore this kind of musical can be interpreted many different ways. Since I believe in true freedom of expression, let the show go on!
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline cosmokramer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #12 on: July 31, 2007, 11:56:05 PM »
Now watch the theater get bombed for making fun of Islam, the religion of piss.

newman

« Reply #13 on: August 01, 2007, 12:42:42 AM »
Now watch the theater get bombed for making fun of Islam, the religion of piss.

"How dare they say islam is violent!! We have the right to kill them all!"

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #14 on: August 01, 2007, 03:22:35 PM »
NOW A MESSAGE FROM BROADWAY:

If you liked Muppets on Ice, you will love the Taliban on Broadway, these exciting new once in a lifetime EXPLOSIVE hit musicals.  With hits like "Yasser get your Gun" and "The little orphan Aiysha", and of course that big splash through out the Broadway expirience... "The Flying Rug from the Flying Imam". Yes, you can hold your family hostage to go out and see these ONE HIT WONDERS.  Many critics have said: You may lose your head over this.  Literally!  So come on down to the AL. I. KABOOM THEATERS and see the Taliban on Broadway  production.   
 ;D ;D ;D :)
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: August 01, 2007, 03:49:25 PM »
MalikMoozie has the audacity to say:

"Mocking an enemy, is childish, it doesn't defeat but it angers and provokes, asking for more trouble."

So we're asking for trouble by mocking the Islamic beasts huh ?

I interpret that as a veiled threat.

Let's get something straight, right here and right now.

Moozies will not tell Westerners, Jews, Christians, or any humans what we can or can't mock. We don't give a shiite what you think is acceptable to ridicule or mock. If you don't like it, that's too freaking bad. If you find Western culture disagreeable, go back to the Moozie shiitehole that spawned you. If you were born here and don't like Western culture, GTFO. Immigrate to some Mooozie paradise.

We will not tolerate your crap or any veiled threats.

Is that clear enough for you ? You mooozie piece of excrement.

DEATH TO ISLAM !!!

newman

« Reply #16 on: August 01, 2007, 04:06:10 PM »
NOW A MESSAGE FROM BROADWAY:

If you liked Muppets on Ice, you will love the Taliban on Broadway, these exciting new once in a lifetime EXPLOSIVE hit musicals.  With hits like "Yasser get your Gun" and "The little orphan Aiysha", and of course that big splash through out the Broadway expirience... "The Flying Rug from the Flying Imam". Yes, you can hold your family hostage to go out and see these ONE HIT WONDERS.  Many critics have said: You may lose your head over this.  Literally!  So come on down to the AL. I. KABOOM THEATERS and see the Taliban on Broadway  production.   
 ;D ;D ;D :)

Classic! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #17 on: August 01, 2007, 04:37:35 PM »
lol had to add some humor into this to help in a way point out how pathetically sickening Muslims are and whats worst the Leftist sucking up to these barbaric savages
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!