Author Topic: 2015 Ford Mustang and Lee Iacocca drop by Jay Leno's Garage  (Read 875 times)

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: 2015 Ford Mustang and Lee Iacocca drop by Jay Leno's Garage
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2014, 12:25:23 PM »
I gotta say, Jay Leno is the biggest a-hole for making Lee stand on his feet for that interview.  He's an old guy. Let him sit for the interview.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2014, 02:57:09 PM »
Not the biggest fan of Ford motor company... But I gotta admit I am one hecka big Mustang fan...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2014, 10:42:24 PM »
Not the biggest fan of Ford motor company... But I gotta admit I am one hecka big Mustang fan...
Henry Ford was a sellout piece of crap!
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2014, 10:48:18 PM »
Henry Ford was a sellout piece of crap!

Tell me about it...

(I meant that facetiously... I already knows the story)

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14