Author Topic: Fantastic Global Warming Coming to the North East Soon!  (Read 2407 times)

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
Re: Fantastic Global Warming Coming to the North East Soon!
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2014, 01:47:18 PM »
I don't know how much more of this global warming I can take.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2014, 01:58:58 PM »
Just wait till friday. in the northeast its going to be a sweaty 16F. I can't wait to go to the beach or swimming pool.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2014, 07:27:38 PM »
Just wait till friday. in the northeast its going to be a sweaty 16F. I can't wait to go to the beach or swimming pool.

:::D :::D :::D :::D
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2014, 07:36:53 PM »
It's supposed to be a record low of -21° here tomorrow.
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2014, 07:54:00 PM »
Thanks Keri and thanks De Blasio.
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2014, 08:06:39 PM »
http://www.weather.com/video/hercules-how-much-snow-for-you-42444

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/near-blizzard-conditions-9-inches-snow-expected-nyc-article-1.1563751

As much as 12 inches of global warming in Maine
Have you seen the tv show, Conspiracy Theroy with Jessie Ventura?  He did an episode on "Global Warming".  It's on youtube.  Please check it out.

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: January 02, 2014, 08:27:03 PM »
Thanks Keri and thanks De Blasio.
Exactly! HaShem is also showing the world that man don't know better than HaShem.
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #8 on: January 02, 2014, 09:03:07 PM »
Here in the NYC metro area, in the past hour, we just got avalanched with global warming. Its down to about a sweltering 20F now. Its hot enough to melt nitrogen.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: January 02, 2014, 09:15:58 PM »
Here in the NYC metro area, in the past hour, we just got avalanched with global warming. Its down to about a sweltering 20F now. Its hot enough to melt nitrogen.
You guys get the same weather as us, don't you? Well, it's -5° right now and it's heading your way.  :::D

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #10 on: January 02, 2014, 09:50:04 PM »
You guys get the same weather as us, don't you? Well, it's -5° right now and it's heading your way.  :::D

where is "us"?
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

• Silver Star JTF Member

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline REDNECK JEW

• Full JTFer
« Reply #13 on: January 03, 2014, 12:02:55 AM »
Wow I was lookin at the Storm on radar on my storm page and NYC and Boston gonna get buried, and be very cold up that way too, Blizzards and North Easter storms can be bad hope all them people can stay warm and not be loosin there power. Anyone posting on here from up that way?
“It is a revolution; a revolution of the most intense character; in which belief in the justice, prudence, and wisdom of secession is blended with the keenest sense of wrong and outrage, and it can no more be checked by human effort for the time than a prairie fire by a gardener’s watering pot.”

JUDAH P. BENJAMIN HEBREW CONFEDERATE

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: January 03, 2014, 02:17:45 AM »
Global Warming is to the Liberals what "You can keep the insurance you have and doctor you have" is to Obama.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #15 on: January 03, 2014, 08:24:21 AM »

Horrible global warming deniers says brutal temperatures. I just checked, my lying thermometer says its 12F .but we all know better.
http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2014/01/02/22138792-up-to-20-inches-of-snow-brutal-temperatures-hammer-millions-in-northeast?lite
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: January 03, 2014, 09:33:33 PM »

• Silver Star JTF Member