Author Topic: Polish Opposition: Don't Say 'Polish Death Camp'  (Read 4982 times)

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
Polish Opposition: Don't Say 'Polish Death Camp'
« on: January 10, 2014, 04:34:30 PM »
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/176159#.UtBmq7Q3ASk
Poland's conservative opposition on Friday called for use of the erroneous term "Polish death camp" in reference to Nazi German facilities to be punishable by jail time, AFP reports.

Users of the term could get up to five years in prison, according to a bill introduced in parliament on Friday by the Law and Justice party.

Lawmakers voted to have it sent back to committee for more work.

The phrase, a reference to former Nazi German death camps located in occupied Poland during the Second World War, has long been a sore spot for Poles and was even at the centre of a high-profile row with the U.S. in 2012.

Warsaw notes that though the word "Polish" may be used as a simple geographical indicator in the phrase, it could also give off the impression that Poland bears responsibility for the genocide perpetrated by Nazi Germany during the war.

Poland ceased to exist as an independent state after the Nazis attacked it in 1939. It was not until 1945, after the USSR drove the Nazis out, that it re-emerged as a Soviet satellite.

For years, the Polish government has kept a close eye on references to the concentration camps located here, including those made by the international media.

In 2012 alone, noted AFP, the foreign ministry recorded at least 130 uses of the term by media around the world.

That same year, U.S. President Barack Obama provoked outrage in Poland when he used the phrase while posthumously awarding a medal to a former Polish underground officer Jan Karski who provided early eyewitness accounts of Nazi genocide against Jews.

Obama later expressed regret at what he called his inadvertent use of the erroneous term.

But apologies and media corrections are not enough, said Polish lawmaker Dariusz Piontkowski of the Law and Justice party, who believes a harsher punishment is necessary.

These linguistic errors are "contrary to historical truth" and undermine the Polish state, he told parliament on Friday, according to AFP.

From 1939 to 1945, Nazi Germany killed nearly six million Polish citizens, including three million with Jewish roots. Many died at the various concentration camps installed by Nazi Germany in occupied Poland.

The most notorious, Auschwitz-Birkenau in the southern city of Oswiecim, has become the face of the Holocaust.

United Nations Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon recently paid homage to Holocaust victims at Auschwitz-Birkenau, thus becoming the first UN leader in history to visit the camp.

Ban pledged during the visit to "build a world of equality and dignity for all."
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: Polish Opposition: Don't Say 'Polish Death Camp'
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2014, 08:00:05 PM »
Poles are like negroes, victims of Nazis (German in the case of the Poles, Arab in the case of blacks), but yet they still sympathize with those Nazis over Jews.

Offline Rational Jew

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2014, 11:15:21 PM »
Poles are like negroes, victims of Nazis (German in the case of the Poles, Arab in the case of blacks), but yet they still sympathize with those Nazis over Jews.

As Chaim once said: If not for Jews, Poland would be a white version of Africa.
Jew or Gentile, Black or White - Against Islam we must unite!

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2014, 02:13:07 AM »
The Poles still hate the Jews.  The Poles were never so happy as when our people were exterminated there.  Who are they trying to kid?

http://www.jpost.com/Jewish-World/Jewish-News/Poll-reveals-anti-Semitism-still-rages-in-Poland-310458

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2014, 12:24:46 PM »
The Polish people murdered over 3 million Jews.
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2014, 01:34:17 PM »
The Polish people murdered over 3 million Jews.
and according to this article poles have killed another 3 million poles..you should be ashamed..you brits hate slavs with passion thus blaming us and trying to wash away german crimes..who operated those death camps? On this forum hate have gone so far that the Russians had been associated with the nazis althought they were 90% of Hitler's defeat..
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2014, 02:54:07 PM »
and according to this article poles have killed another 3 million poles..you should be ashamed..you brits hate slavs with passion thus blaming us and trying to wash away german crimes..who operated those death camps? On this forum hate have gone so far that the Russians had been associated with the nazis althought they were 90% of Hitler's defeat..
Nobody forced Poles to collaborate with the German Nazis and staff Auschwitz.

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2014, 03:10:26 PM »
1. I'm not British, I'm Irish.
2. I don't defend Jew haters of any kind, Slav or not.
3. The Russian Nazi's made a pact with Hitler thus enabling the holocaust.
4. The Russian Nazi's today support the Muslim Nazi's who want to destroy Israel.
5. There is many Slav Neo Nazi skinheads in eastern Europe.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: January 11, 2014, 03:17:02 PM »
1. I'm not British, I'm Irish.
2. I don't defend Jew haters of any kind, Slav or not.
3. The Russian Nazi's made a pact with Hitler thus enabling the holocaust.
4. The Russian Nazi's today support the Muslim Nazi's who want to destroy Israel.
5. There is many Slav Neo Nazi skinheads in eastern Europe.
3.Without the Russian war efforts today the Jews would number several thousands..
4. Russia has every right to have good relationship with Iran. There are an independent country (one of few in today's world).
5. There are many skinheads in Great Britain where this movement originated.

Answer us then-who murdered 3 million Poles?
Who operated the death camps where those 3 million perished along with 3 million Jews?

Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #9 on: January 11, 2014, 03:27:50 PM »
3.Without the Russian war efforts today the Jews would number several thousands..
4. Russia has every right to have good relationship with Iran. There are an independent country (one of few in today's world).

Who operated the death camps where those 3 million perished along with 3 million Jews?
3. The Russians blocked The Jews from getting out of Poland with that very pact.
4. Russia is enabling a regime to build a nuclear bomb that they promise to use on Israel. So you support Israels destruction by supporting the Russian Nazi's.
5. Yes there are many skinheads around the world, but that still doesn't excuse the Slav skinheads. Where is your argument there?
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #10 on: January 11, 2014, 03:33:42 PM »

The German Nazi's built the death camps in Poland and the Poles helped them hunt down The Jews.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: January 11, 2014, 03:49:12 PM »
The German Nazi's built the death camps in Poland and the Poles helped them hunt down The Jews.
Yes and hunt down another 3 million Poles. The greatest act of mass suicide in human history.

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: January 11, 2014, 04:08:35 PM »
3. The Russians blocked The Jews from getting out of Poland with that very pact.
4. Russia is enabling a regime to build a nuclear bomb that they promise to use on Israel. So you support Israels destruction by supporting the Russian Nazi's.
5. Yes there are many skinheads around the world, but that still doesn't excuse the Slav skinheads. Where is your argument there?
3. Russians did not block anything. Hitler would have invaded Poland anyways.
4. They have their self interest (making billions in contracts). On the other hand Russians pledged that they will intervene on side of Israel in any major conflict. We all know they will not pull back from that position easily.
5. All Slavic skinheads are sick people and should dealt with as such-put them in mental institutions.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #13 on: January 11, 2014, 05:56:15 PM »
Yes, that is absolutely correct.

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #14 on: January 11, 2014, 06:16:07 PM »
3. Russians did not block anything. Hitler would have invaded Poland anyways.
4. They have their self interest (making billions in contracts). On the other hand Russians pledged that they will intervene on side of Israel in any major conflict. We all know they will not pull back from that position easily.
5. All Slavic skinheads are sick people and should dealt with as such-put them in mental institutions.
When pigs fly out of camels backsides I'll believe that.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #15 on: January 11, 2014, 06:19:00 PM »
Don't excuse evil, call a spade a spade.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: January 11, 2014, 06:59:51 PM »
When pigs fly out of camels backsides I'll believe that.
Russians are not the ones creating the mess in the Middle East but so called "democratic nations". Great Britain is in bed with Saudis and other terror exporting nations.

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #17 on: January 11, 2014, 07:46:35 PM »
Russians are not the ones creating the mess in the Middle East but so called "democratic nations". Great Britain is in bed with Saudis and other terror exporting nations.
Iran is supporting Muslim Shiite terrorists, Saudi Arabia is supporting Muslim Sunni terrorists. The Russian Nazi's are in bed with Iran.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #18 on: January 11, 2014, 07:52:35 PM »
Iran is supporting Muslim Shiite terrorists, Saudi Arabia is supporting Muslim Sunni terrorists. The Russian Nazi's are in bed with Iran.
There is no comparison. If Russians are in bed with Iranians they would delivered S-300 already. All they want is peaceful border, influence in this huge country, and economic cooperation.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #19 on: January 12, 2014, 09:50:45 AM »
As Chaim once said: If not for Jews, Poland would be a white version of Africa.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

It sure would be.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline ForLorN

• Junior JTFer
  • I F.A.SM
« Reply #20 on: January 13, 2014, 05:34:37 AM »
..you brits hate slavs with passion

Yep, I agree, they are obsessed with Slavs, seems to me that many brits suffer from Slavophobia which is as we know classified as a form of racism or xenophobia.  Their insane negative attitudes towards Slavic people like us being "inferior" and "unequal" compared to the other ethnic groups reminds me of Hitler's view on Slavic people. Hitler had and nowdays many brits have the same Nazi Germany attitude when it comes to  Slavs like "subhuman". Hitler wanted to see the Slavs "exterminated". I think brits should be more worried about their island, full of muslims, white brits multiplying with black people making them a hybrid nation. I am sure Hitler would love that. Hitler hated the Slavs, obsessed brits think the same way.......

« Last Edit: January 13, 2014, 05:45:02 AM by ForLorN »
“We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.” ~Albert Einstein

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #21 on: January 13, 2014, 06:46:31 AM »
Yep, I agree, they are obsessed with Slavs, seems to me that many brits suffer from Slavophobia which is as we know classified as a form of racism or xenophobia.  Their insane negative attitudes towards Slavic people like us being "inferior" and "unequal" compared to the other ethnic groups reminds me of Hitler's view on Slavic people. Hitler had and nowdays many brits have the same Nazi Germany attitude when it comes to  Slavs like "subhuman". Hitler wanted to see the Slavs "exterminated". I think brits should be more worried about their island, full of muslims, white brits multiplying with black people making them a hybrid nation. I am sure Hitler would love that. Hitler hated the Slavs, obsessed brits think the same way.......
What racism did I spew against the slavs?
I merely stated facts against Polish Jew hatred and said that the Russians are the enemy of The Jews which is 100% correct.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #22 on: January 13, 2014, 02:24:30 PM »
Forlorn, Poland did collaborate with the Nazis and they did help the Nazis murder millions of their own Jews just like several other Slavic groups such as the Croats and Ukrainians did. That is historical fact, not anti-Slav bias. The fact that Nazis viewed Slavs as subhumans didn't matter because these Slavs hated Jews more than they had self-respect. It's no different from blacks today who sympathize with Nazi Arabs even though Arabs have enslaved and murdered millions of black Africans. We need to call a spade a spade.

Offline kyel

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #23 on: January 13, 2014, 03:45:34 PM »
There is no comparison. If Russians are in bed with Iranians they would delivered S-300 already. All they want is peaceful border, influence in this huge country, and economic cooperation.

Honestly, it really seems that Russia may be a more righteous nation one day in social and religious manners than america at the rate we're going.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #24 on: January 13, 2014, 04:11:45 PM »
polish death camp polish death camp polish death camp polish death camp polish death camp polish death camp polish death camp polish death camp polish death camp polish death camp polish death camp polish death camp polish death camp polish death camp polish death camp polish death camp polish death camp polish death camp polish death camp polish death camp polish death camp polish death camp polish death camp polish death camp polish death camp polish death camp polish death camp polish death camp polish death camp polish death camp polish death camp polish death camp polish death camp polish death camp polish death camp polish death camp polish death camp polish death camp polish death camp serbs always take Russia's side and it's irritating as hell polish death camp polish death camp polish death camp polish death camp polish death camp polish death camp polish death camp polish death camp polish death camp polish death camp polish death camp polish death camp polish death camp polish death camp polish death camp polish death camp polish death camp polish death camp polish death camp polish death camp polish death camp polish death camp polish death camp polish death camp polish death camp polish death camp polish death camp