Author Topic: Polish Opposition: Don't Say 'Polish Death Camp'  (Read 4991 times)

Offline ForLorN

• Junior JTFer
  • I F.A.SM
Re: Polish Opposition: Don't Say 'Polish Death Camp'
« Reply #25 on: January 14, 2014, 08:30:46 AM »
polish death camp polish death camp polish death camp polish death camp polish death camp polish death camp polish death camp polish death camp polish death camp polish death camp polish death camp polish death camp polish death camp polish death camp polish death camp polish death camp polish death camp polish death camp polish death camp polish death camp polish death camp polish death camp polish death camp polish death camp polish death camp polish death camp polish death camp polish death camp polish death camp polish death camp polish death camp polish death camp polish death camp polish death camp polish death camp polish death camp polish death camp polish death camp polish death camp serbs always take Russia's side and it's irritating as hell polish death camp polish death camp polish death camp polish death camp polish death camp polish death camp polish death camp polish death camp polish death camp polish death camp polish death camp polish death camp polish death camp polish death camp polish death camp polish death camp polish death camp polish death camp polish death camp polish death camp polish death camp polish death camp polish death camp polish death camp polish death camp polish death camp polish death camp

Rubystars, your post sounds frantic and berserk. I am not even Polish, besides, my post had nothing to do with Poland and Polish death camp, we are all aware 3 million Jews were killed in Poland. My post was an observation, off topic I see now, how brits hate Slavic nations with passion just like Hitler did, so my post was unrelated to Jews. It was strictly related to British-Slavic relations, nothing less nothing more.

If I were you I wouldn't be mentioning a German provenance on this forum, it is hypocritical. Peace out.
“We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.” ~Albert Einstein

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #26 on: January 14, 2014, 08:33:07 AM »
Rubystars, your post sounds frantic and berserk. I am not even Polish, besides, my post had nothing to do with Poland and Polish death camp, we are all aware 3 million Jews were killed in Poland. My post was an observation, off topic I see now, how brits hate Slavic nations with passion just like Hitler did, so my post was unrelated to Jews. It was strictly related to British-Slavic relations, nothing less nothing more.

If I were you I wouldn't be mentioning a German provenance on this forum, it is hypocritical. Peace out.

Copy paste is not beserk. Both Russia and England suck. I hope Serbia doesn't side with either of those nazis.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #27 on: January 14, 2014, 08:57:46 AM »

When someone says not to say something it makes me want to say it. I wanted to increase the count of that phrase on google because it apparently pisses off Poland's government so much.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #28 on: January 14, 2014, 09:26:15 AM »
When someone says not to say something it makes me want to say it. I wanted to increase the count of that phrase on google because it apparently pisses off Poland's government so much.

If there was a like feature on this site, it would be horribly abused.

Offline ForLorN

• Junior JTFer
  • I F.A.SM
« Reply #29 on: January 14, 2014, 09:45:27 AM »

Ok.
“We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.” ~Albert Einstein

Offline fibrogirl

• Full JTFer
« Reply #30 on: January 14, 2014, 10:14:47 AM »
Yep, I agree, they are obsessed with Slavs, seems to me that many brits suffer from Slavophobia which is as we know classified as a form of racism or xenophobia.  Their insane negative attitudes towards Slavic people like us being "inferior" and "unequal" compared to the other ethnic groups reminds me of Hitler's view on Slavic people. Hitler had and nowdays many brits have the same Nazi Germany attitude when it comes to  Slavs like "subhuman". Hitler wanted to see the Slavs "exterminated". I think brits should be more worried about their island, full of muslims, white brits multiplying with black people making them a hybrid nation. I am sure Hitler would love that. Hitler hated the Slavs, obsessed brits think the same way.......

I'm Jewish, but I was born and grew up in Britain.

I notice that during the economic boom of the early 2000's, the Poles that came over to Britain had a good stereotype about them. "The hardworking Poles...they do the jobs we British don't do...they are well educated and work hard...etc etc."
After the economy collapsed in 2008, only then anti Polish sentiment slowly started e.g "Polish are taking all our jobs" I think that it is more general economic xenophobia than anti Slav sentiment. The British government shouldn't continue to bring in poorer immigrants from anywhere, while there is a massive recession going on.
That's just my impression.

I agree that Poles were killed in Aushwitz and that the Poles did not initiate building Aushwitz.
I also understand that Poles suffered during the war and under Communist rule.
But they still behaved horrifically to their Jewish neighbours.

I suppose what I hate most of all about the Poles is how they behaved after the war like the Kielce pogrom, and other pogroms they launched themselves, then their nerve at  getting offended at the term "Polish Death Camps", and their saying that all Jews brought Communism to Poland after the war.  I think it's horrific that they teach that to their kids.

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #31 on: January 14, 2014, 12:18:50 PM »

then excited german fans saluted

English soccer team in 1938 friendly match against Germany. We are talking about soccer team of an EMPIRE...Meanwhile a city 20 miles from mine greeted 1600 Jewish refugees from all over Europe..

Virtuti Militari  - Prime Minister of Polish Government in exile (in London), General Wladislaw Sikorski, decorated General Drazha Mihailovich with Poland’s highest military decoration – Virtuti Militari. Polish officer Michael Jakubowski Lewandowski brought personal letter of General Sikorski for Drazha, with the decoration, who parachuted on HomoljeMountain on June 16th 1943. After the fight near village Tanda in Homolje, on December 11th 1943, Germans captured the letter and decoration. This time Captain Lewandowski and three Chetniks were killed while Captain Edgar Hargreaves, two Greeks and one Serb were captured.

May God bless his soul. Captain Lewandowski we will never forget you and 3 Serbs who died protecting you.
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #32 on: January 14, 2014, 09:39:17 PM »
I don't know why Forlorn and Serbian Army feel the reflexive need to defend all Slavs. Poles are not allies of the Serbs and never were. If anything they were allies of the Nazi Croats (who were also Slavs) which butchered over a million Serbs (and Jews).

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #33 on: January 14, 2014, 11:18:58 PM »
I don't know why Forlorn and Serbian Army feel the reflexive need to defend all Slavs. Poles are not allies of the Serbs and never were. If anything they were allies of the Nazi Croats (who were also Slavs) which butchered over a million Serbs (and Jews).
I must defend the Poles because they suffered greatly under German occupation only to be accused here of murdering 3 million of their own and another 3 million Polish Jews. People tend to forget that a large German minority lived in Poland. They supported Nazis as they did in Yugoslavia.
Picture of Poles and their priests before an execution

Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #34 on: January 14, 2014, 11:33:30 PM »
I don't think anyone ever denied that German Nazis persecuted Poles. Arab Nazis also persecute blacks. But blacks and Poles hate Jews anyway and have often murdered them for no reason at all. Blacks sympathize with Arabs and a great many Poles sympathized with Sh*tler.

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #35 on: January 15, 2014, 12:31:50 AM »
Listen, you could be right. I never visited or lived in that part of the world. All I know is that Poles suffered as much as Polish Jews under the Germans and Soviets. I know also that many Jews served in the highest leves of Polish government for very long time. There are videos on zootube about the lives of many Jews before the bloody occupation.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #36 on: January 15, 2014, 12:41:02 AM »
The Polish people, to this day, still hate Jews... I know this because one of my co-workers is a Polish national and once during a meeting he admitted that it is not a good place for Jews to go to. I know for a fact that all those countries in the vicinity of Germany have viscous racist haters. My Romanian boss got around to talking about the plight of the Roma (Gypsys) in Romania and it was not pretty. My other boss is Hungarian and although he appears to be supportive of my Jewish faith, I am pretty certain his father may have been associated with the Nazis.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #37 on: January 15, 2014, 12:45:19 AM »
A video about the 'Hidden Jews' of Poland...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #38 on: January 15, 2014, 12:49:34 AM »
Even though the 'hidden Jews' are coming out, antisemitism among the Polish people is still at a very high level...

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #39 on: January 15, 2014, 12:54:37 AM »
This nice old Polish dude has a foul mouth and a wicked-black heart...

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #40 on: January 15, 2014, 01:02:38 AM »

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #41 on: January 15, 2014, 01:26:00 AM »

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #42 on: January 15, 2014, 01:34:56 AM »

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #43 on: January 15, 2014, 01:49:16 AM »
This is a story of The Jews of Warsaw during the war...

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #44 on: January 15, 2014, 01:51:19 AM »
Lest we forget that currently Muslim Jew haters out-number neo-nazi Jew haters...

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #45 on: January 15, 2014, 02:18:53 AM »
Damn the arabs are a stupid people... That video makes me want to slap em...

And the freakin muleslimes freak out because of that stupid mohamud video on youtube. These animals make blatant antisemitic videos and air them on public television. Damn them all to hell, these vermin.

I recommend everyone watch this video:

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #46 on: January 15, 2014, 07:13:16 AM »
Why are people insisting on calling Irish Zionist a Brit when he's Irish
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline ForLorN

• Junior JTFer
  • I F.A.SM
« Reply #47 on: January 16, 2014, 06:38:09 AM »
I don't know why Forlorn and Serbian Army feel the reflexive need to defend all Slavs.

And I don't know why are you misinterpreting my post?

As I stated already, my post was off-topic and it was an observation how brits hate the Slavs. Does that mean I am defending all Slavs if I say one truthful fact that"brits hate Slavs"? The answer is no.

And I also don't see any valid reason why should my opinions be connected in any way with Serbian army's opinion? I don't defend Iran and I don't like people who like FC Partizan  :laugh:

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #48 on: January 16, 2014, 02:06:34 PM »
I don't like people who like FC Partizan  :laugh:
Leave that holy name out of this ;D :laugh:

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #49 on: January 17, 2014, 08:36:06 AM »
Polish were/are Nazis= We hate slavs. British Zionist the mod especially.