Author Topic: G-d hates shrimp  (Read 3180 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
G-d hates shrimp
« on: July 31, 2007, 03:56:19 PM »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
Re: G-d hates shrimp
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2007, 04:52:12 PM »
Funny, I don't know how you find some of this stuff mord.   :laugh:
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2007, 05:13:06 PM »
lol i look :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Lubab

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2007, 05:29:49 PM »
This is my favorite line in the website:

They were saying that if you want go by Leviticus-you better be ready to follow all the laws. Then they said:

"This includes not only the injunction against shellfish and mussels and such, but also against wearing fabrics made of blended fibers, cutting or shaving your beard, sowing mixed seed in a field, and a slew of other things nobody but Orthodox Jews take seriously anymore."

(bold mine)

They're right. It is an abomination to eat shrimp. But only for Jews. Not for gentiles. Homosexuality is a violation for both Jew and gentile.
"It is not upon you to finish the work, nor are you free to desist from it." Rabbi Tarfon, Pirkei Avot.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2007, 06:20:52 PM »
Kwell Lotion was invented because G-d also hates crabs!  :-*

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2007, 06:33:36 PM »
Speaking of shrimp.....
No peace, without FREEDOM.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2007, 09:41:03 PM »
I admire the fact that some Christians want to practice Judaism much like the early Christians did before Christianity ever came to exist.  However, if this is going to be the trend for Christians, Jews better catch up on understanding Torah and Talmud so that these Christians, if they decide to follow the mitzvot, do it properly.

This is my favorite line in the website:

They were saying that if you want go by Leviticus-you better be ready to follow all the laws. Then they said:

"This includes not only the injunction against shellfish and mussels and such, but also against wearing fabrics made of blended fibers, cutting or shaving your beard, sowing mixed seed in a field, and a slew of other things nobody but Orthodox Jews take seriously anymore."

(bold mine)

They're right. It is an abomination to eat shrimp. But only for Jews. Not for gentiles. Homosexuality is a violation for both Jew and gentile.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Cyrizian

• Full JTFer
  • Celebrating a future without Islam :D
« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2007, 10:23:53 PM »
dannycookie57,

I agree. I have to admit we christians are somewhat ignorant of Talmudic law. We try our best to understand the Torah but many of its subtleties escape us. And unfortunately not all Jews care enough to teach us or know all 613 mitzvot themselves. But we have great appreciation for it nonetheless.

Cyrizian
To liberate the Muslim from his religion is the best service that one can render him. -Earnest Renan
"Too long, for the honor of nations, have those Barbarians [Muslims] been permitted to trample on the sacred faith of treaties, on the rights and laws of human nature!"
-Thomas Jefferson

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: July 31, 2007, 10:44:42 PM »
dannycookie57,

I agree. I have to admit we christians are somewhat ignorant of Talmudic law. We try our best to understand the Torah but many of its subtleties escape us. And unfortunately not all Jews care enough to teach us or know all 613 mitzvot themselves. But we have great appreciation for it nonetheless.

Cyrizian

High five...you are the type of Christians, Jews like us, love.  At the time of the messiah, we will both appreciate whomever it is and care for one another like brothers should.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: July 31, 2007, 11:06:52 PM »
I stopped eating pork when I found out the reason why Jews don't eat pork.. and pork was my favorite meat! And I've always hated shellfish.. so that's double kosher for me haha :D

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: July 31, 2007, 11:09:43 PM »
I stopped eating pork when I found out the reason why Jews don't eat pork.. and pork was my favorite meat! And I've always hated shellfish.. so that's double kosher for me haha :D

Now try going for Kosher meat only and waiting several hours before you have dairy...hey..even using separate plates and silverwear for dairy and meat...

oh and meat includes poultry but not fish.

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: July 31, 2007, 11:14:59 PM »

Now try going for Kosher meat only and waiting several hours before you have dairy...hey..even using separate plates and silverwear for dairy and meat...

oh and meat includes poultry but not fish.

Uff, one day at a time Dan... I need my chocolate desert and/or cannolis after a meal, no matter what I eat lol

Offline genteelgentile

• Pro JTFer
  • Chaim Ben Pesach- Civil Rights Leader 4 The Ages
« Reply #12 on: July 31, 2007, 11:44:59 PM »
I think of things like shrimp and lobster as the same as eating insects; lobsters are the cockroaches of the sea.
I LOVE dogs because muslims do not!!!!  Have your dog kiss a muslim today!

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #13 on: August 01, 2007, 12:31:29 AM »
Haha I love shrimp.  ;)

And I love pork too. I fry pretty much everything in bacon grease.

I guess we all know who ain't going to Paradise when he dies!  ;D :laugh:

newman

« Reply #14 on: August 01, 2007, 12:52:05 AM »
I live in the seafood capital of the world! The Sydney rock oyster alone prevents conversions down here. ;)

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: August 01, 2007, 11:26:03 AM »
Haha I love shrimp.  ;)

And I love pork too. I fry pretty much everything in bacon grease.

I guess we all know who ain't going to Paradise when he dies!  ;D :laugh:

well, CF, if you're not Jewish the only harm you are doing is to your body eating yucky greasy foods...if it continues through old age, you might the run a good chance of hell in your old age, Gd forbid.

If you are Jewish and you are eating this kind of stuff...well, i'm not one to judge what paradise or hell is after death.

newman

« Reply #16 on: August 01, 2007, 05:02:26 PM »
Message to ALL non-Jews:

Eat as much pork and shellfish as you can in this life. There'll be NONE available in the next.  ;)