Author Topic: Brutal murder of Jewish boy, in France 2006.  (Read 939 times)

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
Brutal murder of Jewish boy, in France 2006.
« on: January 26, 2014, 11:26:21 AM »

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
Re: Brutal murder of Jewish boy, in France 2006.
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2014, 09:01:01 PM »
I was reading many war stories where sick Arabs tortured captured Serbs. But I believe that this is one of the most gruesome torture and death I ever came across.  :o :o :o
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2014, 11:50:08 PM »
very sad
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2014, 09:32:27 AM »
 First off Jews must do this to qurananimals sometimes you have to get down in the dirt with eternal enemies.This is something i hope every leftist Jew and his or her family members who agree with said leftist will experience
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2014, 04:24:32 PM »
First off Jews must do this to qurananimals sometimes you have to get down in the dirt with eternal enemies.This is something i hope every leftist Jew and his or her family members who agree with said leftist will experience

I do not agree with your position. It stands against many Jewish principles to torture and maim our enemies. They should only be killed quickly and buried...

I take this from the lesson of the Torah mitzvah concerning the 'hanged man'... A hanged man should not be left on the gallows over night, he must be removed and buried. Judaism places a great emphasis on respecting the human body (both Jewish, non-Jewish, and enemy)...

Obviously those who engaged in this terrible desecration of Hashem deserve death.

http://www.torah.org/learning/halacha-overview/chapter79.html
The courts administer four death penalties: stoning, burning, beheading, and strangling. The first three are explicitly specified in the Torah for various sins, and the punishment for murder too is beheading. It is a tradition received from Moses that whenever the Torah does not specify the manner of execution strangling is meant. The courts are commanded to administer these penalties to those who deserve them; and there is a special prohibition against not executing a convicted sorcerer, as it says "You shall not let a sorceress live".8 We are commanded to hang a male idolator or blasphemer after he is executed, but it is forbidden to leave him hanging overnight, as it says "And if there is in a man a sin for which he is sentenced to death you shall hang him on a tree; his carcass shall not stay overnight on the tree... for the cursing of G-d [he] is hung",9 and it says "[And a person that acts highhandedly...] blasphemes Ha-Shem".10 We are commanded to bury executed persons on the day of their execution, as it says "For you shall bury him on that day".9,d
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14