Author Topic: Who's More Beautiful: Bar Rafaeli or This Girl?  (Read 1278 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: Who's More Beautiful: Bar Rafaeli or This Girl?
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2014, 08:41:58 PM »
What is this? A beauty contest at JTF?
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2014, 07:30:04 AM »
Why are they allowing all these women in the IDF getting mens MOS or [NEC]
« Last Edit: January 28, 2014, 07:53:33 AM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2014, 12:05:03 PM »
Rafaeli is very beautiful, but remember beauty also comes from within.  She and Caprio are or were an item.   I also am glad to see the DVD Blood Moons on JTF,  John Hagee knows Jewish History and is one of the most astute Bible prophecy pastors.  He has research these times of Sukkot and Passover, and the signifigance of these signs and moons happening on past lunar dates.  Something big is about to happen, many in the world can feel it.  1 Thessalonians 4:16  For the Lord himself will come down from heaven, with a loud command, with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet call of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first.   Elijah, Hebrew, My God is Hashem( a ninth century B.C. Israelite prophet from Tishbe in Gilead, whose ministry had a profound effect on his times,)  ascended into heaven, just as Christ did, that's what the Rapture is...An ascension.   After that, we who are still alive and are left will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air.  And so we will be with the Lord forever. Therefore encourage each other with these words.    An archangel is an angel with a position of authority and leadership.  Michael is the only archangel mentioned in the New Testament.  Also Daniel 10:13 12:1  and Jude 9.  Efforts to determine the date of Christ's return are foolish.  We are told here that no one knows that and believers will be surprised.  The Lord will return suddenly and unexpectedly, warns Paul, so be ready!     The day of the Lord is when God will intervene directly and dramatically in world affairs.  Tanach Isaiah13:6-12  Joel 2;28-32  Zephaniah 1:14-18 say the day of the Lord will include both punishment and blessing.. Christ will judge sin and set up his eternal Kingdom.   Dr. David Reagan has been talking about The Rapture Film.  Its supposed to be at the movies, or can be ordered from LionLambministries.com.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2014, 12:56:44 PM »
Yoda must help us... Use the force!

I really truly hope Debbie is not trying to proselytize us Jews... Everything which she wrote containing references to non holy sources can also be gleaned from our Holy Talmud...

And I wonder what in the heck Debbie wrote has to do with the original post...

PS: Archangel Michael is the protecting angel of the people of Israel... That is his primary function, always was and always will be...
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2014, 01:08:34 PM »
Yoda must help us... Use the force!

I really truly hope Debbie is not trying to proselytize us Jews... Everything which she wrote containing references to non holy sources can also be gleaned from our Holy Talmud...

And I wonder what in the heck Debbie wrote has to do with the original post...

PS: Archangel Michael is the protecting angel of the people of Israel... That is his primary function, always was and always will be...

I thought he already told her out about her J man references.