Author Topic: Snow in Florida  (Read 1690 times)

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
Snow in Florida
« on: January 28, 2014, 06:08:45 PM »
We are getting snow and ice pellets in Florida, very cold today, very unusual, so much for global warming ! More like another ice age.

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Snow in Florida
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2014, 06:19:11 PM »
 Welcome to paradise. 
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2014, 08:22:44 PM »
No snow here, just stupid rain...not that cold in Florida
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2014, 09:38:22 PM »
We are getting snow and ice pellets in Florida, very cold today, very unusual, so much for global warming ! More like another ice age.
What city?

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2014, 09:40:13 PM »
Apparently it is very, very cold in Florida...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2014, 10:38:57 PM »
Apparently it is very, very cold in Florida...

I was much colder some days ago...but not today
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2014, 10:40:13 PM »
What city?
The one where rednecks run wild :::D

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: January 29, 2014, 01:37:47 AM »
I live in Pensacola I got video

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: January 29, 2014, 01:44:38 AM »
It even snowed in Egypt this year.

I've heard them say "what goes up must go down" on the news. They said warm weather at the North Pole makes the cold go down. Is that even possible? North and South are not really up and down because the World is round. It just seems like up and down on our maps where North is up. To prove the point, "Upper Egypt" is Southern Egypt and "Lower Egypt" is Northern Egypt. Upper and Lower refer to the Nile's stream flow direction since water flows down hill. I guess Southern Egypt has a higher altitude than Northern Egypt.

In Outer Space, there is no up and down. It's all relevant to the observer.

Also, warm air rises. So if you go by junk Science regarding up and down, then the North Pole would have to be the hottest place on Earth and the Equator the average weather, and the South Pole the coldest place on Earth.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #10 on: January 29, 2014, 07:14:14 AM »
It even snowed in Egypt this year.

I've heard them say "what goes up must go down" on the news. They said warm weather at the North Pole makes the cold go down. Is that even possible? North and South are not really up and down because the World is round. It just seems like up and down on our maps where North is up. To prove the point, "Upper Egypt" is Southern Egypt and "Lower Egypt" is Northern Egypt. Upper and Lower refer to the Nile's stream flow direction since water flows down hill. I guess Southern Egypt has a higher altitude than Northern Egypt.

In Outer Space, there is no up and down. It's all relevant to the observer.

Also, warm air rises. So if you go by junk Science regarding up and down, then the North Pole would have to be the hottest place on Earth and the Equator the average weather, and the South Pole the coldest place on Earth.

The sun shines most on the equator. Hot air on the north pole pusheing the cold air down is ridiculous. Hot air doesn't go north to the north pole, but up to the ozone layer.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #11 on: January 29, 2014, 09:19:16 AM »
Damn global whining
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: January 29, 2014, 10:26:49 AM »
They say the polar caps melt flooding the ocean, the ocean currents carry the cold water all over the world causing global cooling. Blah blah blah. That doesn't seem to be the case, because a front is being pushed down from the artic. G-d is everything and is in control of everything. I think in this case G-d is telling us we are getting to big for our britches and everything you think you know, he will do the opposite. And the ones that see it this way should try to warn others and those who go further from G-d shall parish. He is testing and warning us. He will strengthen those who listen to him. Imo.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2014, 10:57:09 AM by אפרים בן נח »
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: January 29, 2014, 11:04:43 AM »
I think the Challenger disaster was said to have been caused because of a fault in a sealing ring that had been due to unusually freezing temperature in Cape Canaveral. So always remember unusual happens, don't take anything for granted.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #14 on: January 29, 2014, 11:49:24 AM »
I Guess its all our fault, for not ensuring that our carbon footprint is as large as possibly in order to combat global cooling.