Author Topic: How can we save europe?  (Read 4027 times)

Offline WhiteHawk

• Junior JTFer
How can we save europe?
« on: August 01, 2007, 04:11:28 PM »
When Europe acts so poorly towards americans and so liberal and multicultural, how is it possible to save them? I mean, anti-americanism in Europe is at an all-time high. Such a great race of people being led by their Euro-Liberal anti-american media. it is a shame.

I truly worry about Europe, as it is the homeland of all descendents of the indo-europeans and pre-indo-european peoples. But idiots like Putin and others are all around, never to mind the muslim savages. They are the arabs. Arabs who have never built any great civilization but only destroy things. Iraq was originally non-arab, but the arabs come and slaughter. And Despite BabylonianJew's idiotic claims, most europeans barely have any arab blood, if not none. Spanards are genetically proven to be "white" with the R1b chromosome. Although this is off-topic.

Anyways. What Europe needs is to remove all non-natives from the land, its the only way to bring peace. Other nations should do the same, who cares. Europe should return to another reinassance instead of this atheist-liberal arab-loving state they're in right now. I truly believe the cause of a lot of America's problems are from European involvement, hell look who supported Civil rights in the 60's, it was Britain and France. And its funny how the StørmFrønt nazis from France and Britain blame us americans for their decline. They brought it on theirselves.

Iran- Iran needs to abandon all of islam altogether (which could be almost impossible to do) and kick the filthy arabs out. The jews can stay but I would advice them to move to Israel to be safer and further away from any muslims left. Iran, land of the aryans, needs to return to its roots as a great empire and forget all this Muhammad-arabian junk.  I hate to say it but iran is almost gone, with that nutjob arab mahmoud in charge, i have little hope fro them.

Jews- jews should be allowed to stay in europe, america, israel, etc..
we shuld all make a deal with the muslims, we (non-muzzies) will stay out of their barbaric lands, and they will stay out of ours.

Okay my rant is over.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2007, 04:33:28 PM by WhiteHawk »

Offline crazyhorse

• Full JTFer
Re: How can we save europe?
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2007, 05:18:55 PM »
When Europe acts so poorly towards americans and so liberal and multicultural, how is it possible to save them? I mean, anti-americanism in Europe is at an all-time high. Such a great race of people being led by their Euro-Liberal anti-american media. it is a shame.

I truly worry about Europe, as it is the homeland of all descendents of the indo-europeans and pre-indo-european peoples. But idiots like Putin and others are all around, never to mind the muslim savages. They are the arabs. Arabs who have never built any great civilization but only destroy things. Iraq was originally non-arab, but the arabs come and slaughter. And Despite BabylonianJew's idiotic claims, most europeans barely have any arab blood, if not none. Spanards are genetically proven to be "white" with the R1b chromosome. Although this is off-topic.

Anyways. What Europe needs is to remove all non-natives from the land, its the only way to bring peace. Other nations should do the same, who cares. Europe should return to another reinassance instead of this atheist-liberal arab-loving state they're in right now. I truly believe the cause of a lot of America's problems are from European involvement, hell look who supported Civil rights in the 60's, it was Britain and France. And its funny how the StørmFrønt nazis from France and Britain blame us americans for their decline. They brought it on theirselves.

Iran- Iran needs to abandon all of islam altogether (which could be almost impossible to do) and kick the filthy arabs out. The jews can stay but I would advice them to move to Israel to be safer and further away from any muslims left. Iran, land of the aryans, needs to return to its roots as a great empire and forget all this Muhammad-arabian junk.  I hate to say it but iran is almost gone, with that nutjob arab mahmoud in charge, i have little hope fro them.

Jews- jews should be allowed to stay in europe, america, israel, etc..
we shuld all make a deal with the muslims, we (non-muzzies) will stay out of their barbaric lands, and they will stay out of ours.

Okay my rant is over.

Europe has by design destroyed itself, through the globalist "elite" scum that control every living person's life through money and debt......even the third world people who haven't seen a dime coin in their lives! Your own American administrations have been working with the Europeans for decades to bring about the new world order, you have just been fooled and mislead to think true democracy rules in your country. The globalists decide who wins elections, not democracy, or anyone's vote, that is something you have been successfully brainwashed to believe.  Europe and Europens have been dumbed down to except exactly what they are told to except, they have no bargaining powers, they have no choice, they just do as they are told or else........just like is happening to your society and others.  Humanity has been successfully divided and concored and the controllers are smiling from ear to ear.  If you are from the working class with a mortgage, with a credit card, with debt, that is just where you will stay..........in debt, forever, they will never allow you to escape, they control the money and the governments of the world. Go watch Arron Russo's "America, from freedom to Fascism".....it will open you eyes big time!

newman

« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2007, 05:34:38 PM »
The Europeans are about to suffer the same fate as the lost tribes of Israel. They have chose evil and idolatry and will soon disappear.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2007, 05:26:43 AM »
I'm not Storn front Idiot; but you can blame America for Politicall corectnes, Feminism and Affirmative action. The Jews shoud be encouraged to leave west, becouse they have the Divine mandate to make Alijah and colonise Greater Israel; How the temple could be rebuold build or Messiah can return if the largest Jewish country is USA? About future of Europe only G-d knows all nations and people are now sinfull and wicked in the eyes of Hashem.
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline Kermie

• New JTFer
  • Death to Islam
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2007, 03:00:25 AM »
I think this Muslim terror in Europe is beginning to wake people up. Apparently, they choose to wait until it literally blows up in their faces before the natives get restless. So be it. Better late than never.
Why Muslims put corks in the butts of their dead:

newman

« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2007, 05:10:16 AM »
They're in the 11th hour now, they better wake up soon.

Offline EagleEye

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2007, 01:10:31 PM »
I think Europe is going to have to wake itself up.  Europe does not feel solidarity with Israel, I question how much they will be woken up by seeing the problems Israel is facing.  America and Israel are buddies, and when Americans views Israel being taken over by Muslims, they won't wish the same thing on themselves, and hopefully they'll stand against it.  A different thing for Europe.

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: August 24, 2007, 01:32:49 PM »
"How can we save Europe" If America, Israel, and Jews are smart, get the hell out of Europe and cut off all ties to Europe. I don't know about you guys, but I have absolutely no desire to give any money to those scumbag terrorist lovers!

newman

« Reply #8 on: August 24, 2007, 01:46:58 PM »
Let's NOT save Europe. The UN and EU want 'Land For Peace'............ Give the arabs Europe and Jews can have EY. Simple.

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: August 24, 2007, 01:51:03 PM »
Europe's screwed itself and time again.  I don't think there's anything we can do at this point.

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.
- Rabbi Meir Kahane ZT"L, HY"D

Offline Xgamer

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #10 on: August 29, 2007, 10:39:25 PM »
European Nationalism will cetch on like wild fire. The Indo-European race will not give up so easily. Europe for Europeans.

All great civilizations were created by Europeans such as Persia and Greece. The whites shouldn't give up so easily.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #11 on: August 30, 2007, 01:32:22 AM »
Let's NOT save Europe. The UN and EU want 'Land For Peace'............ Give the arabs Europe and Jews can have EY. Simple.

80% of Israeli trade is conducted with EU, When Israel will surrounded by Muslim world it willl be economicly strangled. and EU is not representing Europeans. We'll get rid of this  leftist globalist traitors and muslim-turd immigrants and then have better relations with Israel.
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm